Aura Elizabeth Photography

Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, & SoCal

Joyful, Authentic, Classy, & Lovely

Hello there, I'm Aura Elizabeth and I'm a small town turned city girl who is blessed to capture love stories for the classic and lovely bride. My photography style? It's joyful, authentic, classic, and lovely. (In a down-to-earth way.) It's a mixture of those posed pictures your parents will want hanging in their living room but I also love capturing the connection found in the candid in between moments. You know, the moments where genuine laughter happens in between the poses, yes, those are my favorites! I make it pretty simple for you, keeping it down-to-earth and focus on those natural candid moments that occur between two people that are madly in love. My goal: to document your love story so you can share it to the world now, and in generations to come, in a beautiful way.

Classic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Woodland Hills, CA Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, & SoCal (818) 857-1427

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Hayley T

Aura did our engagement photos at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles and we could not be happier with how they turned out! She was the sweetest person and an excellent photographer. My fiancé and I are no models and were nervous before our session, but she gave us so much... Read More great direction that made all the difference in our photos! I feel that they truly showcase us, our love, and our vibe! Also, the turnaround time was very quick which was a pleasant surprise and an added bonus. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you again, Aura!

2017-07-29T10:04:37 Response from the vendor

Hayley, I loved my time with you and Collin for your engagement session! And you both did so good! I know taking pictures can be intimidating but with a little guidance and direction, we were able to pull out your 'inner models' and just have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jennifer R

Aura photographed our 10 year vow renewal, and she was simply amazing. She was professional and fun! She made my whole family feel comfortable all while allowing us to be natural. And then the pictures! Where do I begin with that? She was able to capture sweet moments and she... Read More paid attention to all the details. Thanks to Aura I have all the precious moments from our special day to be able to look back at and enjoy!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 JuliAnne E

Aura is an amazing photographer. Not only does she take amazing pictures but she has an amazing and bubbly personality that makes the whole experience enjoyable. We've used Aura for our engagement, wedding, and first anniversary pictures! I would definitely highly recommend... Read More her!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Summer G

Aura is an amazingly talented photographer that has an eye for details and always finds the best lighting! She's also the sweetest person you'll ever meet!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Eunice S

Aura has taken our family pictures every year since my daughter turned one. The only regret I have is that Aura wasn't a photographer when my husband and I got married because she is the BEST. This woman is such a JOY to work with! She is INCREDIBLY professional, yet manages to... Read More keep the mood light and joyful. She has the ability to work with location and subject (aka grumpy-because-she-skipped-her-nap 2 year old) obstacles and still make your pictures look like everything couldn't have been more perfect. She delivers the pictures promptly and in totally adorable packaging. I recommend nobody but Aura to any friends that ask for photographer recommendations!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Irene C

Aura did our family pictures at Orcutt Ranch in Los Angeles. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. We had a group of 10 that included theee kids under six. She was so patient and sweet with the kids. I highly recommend her for your family pictures!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Helen Q

Aura is the most passionate and understanding I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is so welcoming and sweet. Her work speaks for its self; AMAZING! She really takes her time to perfect and individualize every session and make is as special as possible for the couple. Her... Read More clients and photography are definitely a priority and she always emits joy around anyone she meets. Understanding, bubbly and just all around the best woman you could ever work with.

Aura Elizabeth

Hello there, I'm a small town turned city girl who is blessed to capture love stories for the classic and lovely bride. Most days you'll catch me on an adventure with my husband or tickling my two little ones who hold our hearts and keep us on our toes. I'm a lover of chocolate, sushi, a good book, and sunsets. I'm also a runner wannabe, a mediocre cook and fashionably uncoordinated but hey, there could be worse things. I believe in faith, family, friendships, a good laugh, and pizza Fridays. I'm passionate about living each day to the fullest, choosing joy in the journey, and dreaming big.