Aura Elizabeth Photography

Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, & SoCal

Joyful, Authentic, Classy, & Lovely

Hello there, I'm Aura Elizabeth and I'm a small town turned city girl who is blessed to capture love stories for the classic and lovely bride. My photography style? It's joyful, authentic, classic, and lovely. (In a down-to-earth way.) It's a mixture of those posed pictures your parents will want hanging in their living room but I also love capturing the connection found in the candid in between moments. You know, the moments where genuine laughter happens in between the poses, yes, those are my favorites! I make it pretty simple for you, keeping it down-to-earth and focus on those natural candid moments that occur between two people that are madly in love. My goal: to document your love story so you can share it to the world now, and in generations to come, in a beautiful way.

Classic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Woodland Hills, CA Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, & SoCal (818) 857-1427

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kristen F

Aura is a joy! She did our engagement session and wedding and I couldn't have asked for more gorgeous photos! They were exactly what we were looking for! We did our engagement session the day before Easter at the Santa Monica Pier and she made the photos look like we were the... Read More only people there! I don't know how she did it, but I knew she had to be our wedding photographer! She worked with us to create a custom package that would work with our intimate wedding of 20 guests. She is unobtrusive and at times I didn't even realize she was taking photos which made for some amazing candids. I have no complaints whatsoever and would not hesitate to recommend her to every family member, friend and stranger. She will definitely be doing more photography for us in the future! I feel blessed to have found Aura and couldn't have imagined anyone else photographing my wedding.

2017-10-27T07:38:19 Response from the vendor

Aw, Kristin! I LOVED my time with you and Matt! You two are the sweetest and I wish you many, many years of wedded bliss! -Aura Elizabeth

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jaritza M

I would recommend Aura to ANY bride! My wedding day was a huge success with zero stress and I know my photographer played a big part in that. From the moment Aura arrived to New Jersey she was ready to roll, from visiting my venues and bringing us the cutest umbrella props, it... Read More was very evident how well prepared Aura was! She had my timeline memorized and kept the day moving right along, while keeping everything so layed back and fun:) she captured every moment I wanted and so much more!

2017-10-27T07:43:02 Response from the vendor

Jaritza, you and Tom were amazing to work with! You were absolutely radiant that day and everything was just beautiful! I also loved meeting all of your New Jersey family and friends on that side of the coast. Thank you for trusting me to photograph... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 JuliAnne E

Aura is an amazing photographer. Not only does she take amazing pictures but she has an amazing and bubbly personality that makes the whole experience enjoyable. We've used Aura for our engagement, wedding, and first anniversary pictures! I would definitely highly recommend... Read More her!

2017-10-27T07:44:51 Response from the vendor

Aw, JulieAnne, I always love the time I get to photograph you and Alex. You two are truly amazing people and I'm already looking forward to photographing you guys again! -Aura Elizabeth

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Ashley G

Aura is amazing!! Professional, beautiful pictures, and such a sweetheart to work with. We had a family photoshoot with her, and they are some of my favorite pictures we have ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Erica T

Aura is absolutely AMAZING! I first saw her work on Instagram and her pictures were so beautiful that I reached out to her immediately to take our photos. She responded quickly and was very friendly and flexible with scheduling. Aura is not only an amazing photographer she has a... Read More sweet and caring personality. Aura is also very efficient and has your photos back to you in a FLASH! There’s no long waits to see your pictures and trust me when you see them you’ll want to print and frame every single one of them! Aura is a blessing I am so thankful I have her as my photographer!

2017-10-27T07:47:55 Response from the vendor

Oh, Erica, thank you for your kind words! You make my heart so happy! I always love my time with you and your family and am looking forward to photograph you again!!! -Aura Elizabeth

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica L

Aura photographed our engagement photos and then wedding in July 2017, and I could not have asked for a better experience. She was so encouraging and sweet, and made even my camera shy husband love taking photos. We felt so comfortable with her, and even though I had a very... Read More large wedding party, the wedding photos went so smoothly. All my family and bridesmaids even loved working with her! Aura let our own personalities show through our photos, and really made our day that much more special. We love having such special memories captured in her gorgeous photographs!

2017-10-27T07:49:41 Response from the vendor

Jessica! You are the sweetest! I loved working with you and Mike from the beginning and your wedding day was just so special. It truly was my honor to be a part in photographing such a special time for you!!! -Aura Elizabeth

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sarah B

Aura was a dream to work with! My husband & I wanted to celebrate our 3rd anniversary in the place we love most - our home! Aura not only spent time getting to know us when she arrived, but she really allowed us to just be us and go about our lives and interact like we normally... Read More would. She came prepared and had many wonderful ideas, and was also a dreamt to collaborate with as she jumped right in to my crazy ideas for a documentary styled shoot! We honestly had SO MUCH FUN living in our space, and to top it all off we got our photos back and they are GORGEOUS - I share them with everyone I know! Thank you Aura for capturing our memories of time spent together, they are what make life such a joy.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Summer G

Aura is an amazingly talented photographer that has an eye for details and always finds the best lighting! She's also the sweetest person you'll ever meet!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jennifer R

Aura photographed our 10 year vow renewal, and she was simply amazing. She was professional and fun! She made my whole family feel comfortable all while allowing us to be natural. And then the pictures! Where do I begin with that? She was able to capture sweet moments and she... Read More paid attention to all the details. Thanks to Aura I have all the precious moments from our special day to be able to look back at and enjoy!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Eunice S

Aura has taken our family pictures every year since my daughter turned one. The only regret I have is that Aura wasn't a photographer when my husband and I got married because she is the BEST. This woman is such a JOY to work with! She is INCREDIBLY professional, yet manages to... Read More keep the mood light and joyful. She has the ability to work with location and subject (aka grumpy-because-she-skipped-her-nap 2 year old) obstacles and still make your pictures look like everything couldn't have been more perfect. She delivers the pictures promptly and in totally adorable packaging. I recommend nobody but Aura to any friends that ask for photographer recommendations!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Irene C

Aura did our family pictures at Orcutt Ranch in Los Angeles. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. We had a group of 10 that included theee kids under six. She was so patient and sweet with the kids. I highly recommend her for your family pictures!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Helen Q

Aura is the most passionate and understanding I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is so welcoming and sweet. Her work speaks for its self; AMAZING! She really takes her time to perfect and individualize every session and make is as special as possible for the couple. Her... Read More clients and photography are definitely a priority and she always emits joy around anyone she meets. Understanding, bubbly and just all around the best woman you could ever work with.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Hayley T

Aura did our engagement photos at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles and we could not be happier with how they turned out! She was the sweetest person and an excellent photographer. My fiancé and I are no models and were nervous before our session, but she gave us so much... Read More great direction that made all the difference in our photos! I feel that they truly showcase us, our love, and our vibe! Also, the turnaround time was very quick which was a pleasant surprise and an added bonus. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you again, Aura!

2017-07-29T10:04:37 Response from the vendor

Hayley, I loved my time with you and Collin for your engagement session! And you both did so good! I know taking pictures can be intimidating but with a little guidance and direction, we were able to pull out your 'inner models' and just have... Read Less Read More

Aura Elizabeth

Hello there, I'm a small town turned city girl who is blessed to capture love stories for the classic and lovely bride. Most days you'll catch me on an adventure with my husband or tickling my two little ones who hold our hearts and keep us on our toes. I'm a lover of chocolate, sushi, a good book, and sunsets. I'm also a runner wannabe, a mediocre cook and fashionably uncoordinated but hey, there could be worse things. I believe in faith, family, friendships, a good laugh, and pizza Fridays. I'm passionate about living each day to the fullest, choosing joy in the journey, and dreaming big.