...Enhancing the glow of your outer radiance...

Allow us to enhance your glow on your special day with on-site hairstyling and makeup.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

827 W Benfield Road, Severna Park, MD (410) 987-1999
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Erin c

I can’t thank Laura and Jackie of Aura Salon enough for my perfect wedding look. I received so many compliments from guests on their work. I was amazed that after hours of dancing I still had a flawless look for photos. I appreciated that they could accommodate my hair and... Read More make-up trial after my normal work day hours, and they had great flexibility during the day-of the wedding as well. My wedding party also had hair and make-up services done, and they were very happy with their final look. I really appreciated how calm and understanding these ladies were throughout my time working with them. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends getting married or anyone looking for a great look for any special occasion. Big thanks to Laura and Jackie!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Amanda K

The team at Aura Salon was amazing. Laura and Jackie work so well together. They helped make my wedding day amazing. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. They helped me during my trial make my vision come true. They listened to my ideas and concerns and... Read More used their experience to perfect my look. I'd do it all over again with them if I had the chance.