Stay Golden.

Auric is a word with two meanings: the first is "of or relating to the aura supposedly surrounding a living creature", and the second is "of gold." Auric Photography is a business with two objectives: the first is to capture the individual's aura through images, and the second is to create something golden: valuable and versatile.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Elijah V

Phenomenal artists and a great support! My wife and I couldn't be any happier with the results. http://www.auricphotography.com/blog/2016/8/10/wedding-elijah-and-emily

2017-03-02T13:10:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Eli! I truly appreciate this review and had an absolute blast working with you guys!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Lissa L

Breath taking pictures! Everyone complements us on how beautiful our wedding pictures turn out, like true fairy tale type wedding photo book. She is truly talented and so sweet, fun and kind. We are very happy we could work with her on our most important day!

2017-03-02T13:11:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lissa! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave this sweet review. Much love darling! <3

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Maritza S

110% would recommend Auric Photography! Katherine successfully captured every significant moment from my big day!! She is extremely professional and VERY knowledgeable when it comes to capturing the perfect photos and making them look SO natural! Katherine is very sweet,... Read More personable and was able to relieve some stressful moments I encountered. I received hundreds of pictures from my ceremony and reception and I cannot be any happier with how my pictures turned out, not to mention how quickly I received my pictures! Absolutely love my the quality of my pictures. Katherine is an amazing photographer and would highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Anna O

Katherine was creative, fun, and professional! She went above and beyond my expectations, and I had multiple people come up to me at our reception to tell me how much they loved our photographer. The gallery we received was beautiful, and she even sent a short preview the next... Read More day! Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Bonnie J

Auric Photography provided a stress-free and fun photo sesh while not compromising quality and delivering beautiful shots. They knew exactly where to be during the ceremony and reception to capture the perfect angles and moments and I never had to wonder if they were going to... Read More miss anything important. I would recommend Auric Photography to anyone any day of the week!

2017-03-02T13:15:39 Response from the vendor

Hey Bonnie, thanks so much for this sweet review! I'm so happy that we were able to work together, and even MORE happy about the fact that you loved your photos!

Katherine Bacon

Hey, Katherine here-- I first fell in love with wedding photography in college where I was wrapping up a minor in photography and second-shooting weddings with local photographers. Being given the opportunity to capture the priceless moments of two people beginning their lives together will always be such an honor to me, and the relationships I've built with my brides have been invaluable. It's been two years of white dresses and unforgettable moments, and I'm looking forward to chatting with you about your big day! Shoot me an email or text and let's meet up for coffee and pastries to talk!