Dallas Wedding Cinematography

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to Aurora Films. Thank you for visiting my profile and I hope to meet with you soon regarding your upcoming wedding. Aurora Films is a full-service video production company that specializes in wedding videography with a cinematic flare. Not only do I capture your wedding, I also capture audio, edit and color-correct your footage, create highlight and documentary films, and also deliver them on Blu-ray and DVD discs with personalized cases. Contact me today and reference The Knot to get a special discount on any videography package.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Dallas Area and Surrounding Cities (214) 604-7261
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Courtney S

We just received our wedding video and we absolutely LOVED it! It gave us the opportunity to relive such a special day that will forever be in our hearts and thanks to Tim Truelove also as a memento we will always cherish. We are grateful for all your hard work, the personalized... Read More note, and the delicious salted caramels you sent us. Thank you!

2017-05-08T11:47:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this stellar review. Your wedding was so beautiful and you two and so much fun. Thank you for the opportunity to film your wedding and I'm so glad you liked your final product. Have a great first year of marriage... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Paige Y

Tim shot our wedding this October! We loved our highlight video- and then we got an even bigger surprise when my parents gifted us the FULL documentary. WOW! Tim got everything, from the beginning of the day, to our minister's sermon, vows, dances, speeches, and everything in... Read More between. You don't realize how easy it is to forget so many of the amazing moments and words that your experience on your wedding day. Thanks to Tim, we have them forever!

2017-01-17T09:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was beautiful and I'm very proud to be a part of it. Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with me. Cheers!

Tim Truelove

Photographer, cinematographer, web designer, artist, husband, and father. Lover of craft beer and blackberry cobbler. I turn a series of video clips into fun and exciting love stories. Cheers!