The beginning of a wonderful experience...

We offer the largest selection of bridal gowns and accessories on the Space Coast of Florida. Truly a full-service bridal boutique, our consultants are professionally trained and look forward to helping you make your special day absolutely magical.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

1697 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL

A nervous daughter/maid of honor

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Bobbie C

Aurora Bridal Boutique was so conscientious and considerate of my mother and I. We got both her wedding dress and my bridesmaids dress there. Personally neither my mom or myself like dress shopping but our experience here was a great bonding moment and a fun experience thanks to... Read More the manager. I got the most gorgeous 1940's style, Frank Sinatra gown and my mom found her perfect wedding dress all for under 300 for me and 900 for her. AMAZING manager, helpful staff, and a wonderful selection of dresses no matter if your restricted by price or style preference, they'll have something for you! :) I start any shopping experience for a formal dress at Aurora!

2013-09-29T15:32:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! They mean the world to us!!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Mallory G

I ordered a dress online and had it shipped to Aurora to try on and ultimately purchase. The staff was so helpful, and the cost for the dress was lower than what other stores wanted to charge.

2013-05-24T09:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mallory! You had wanted a dress we didn't have a sample of in store. Fortunately, the designer offers a service that allows us to bring in a dress that we don't have so that a bride can try it on to see if it... Read Less Read More

Awesome Staff

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Bonnie P

I am so glad I got my dress at Aurora Bridal! They worked with me and helped me figure out that I could order a dress from a different designer even though they didn't carry that designer in the store. I was so thankful that they were able to order it because I was still able to... Read More get their awesome bridal package. They were extremely helpful too. Because I wasn't able to see my dress in person, they helped me figure out what color "white" I needed for the dress and talked me through everything. Every fitting I went to, the staff took such good care of me and helped me with anything I needed. I'm going to miss going over and saying hi to everyone! They really do know how to make you feel comfortable spending money on a bridal gown, and it is definitely worth it to get it through them.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Liz N

I highly recommend this place! The customer service was amazing! They went above and beyond helping me up to my wedding day. I didn't feel rushed or like I was just another customer coming in the door like I felt at other places. They took the time to get to know me and guided... Read More me through each style of dress until I found the perfect one. Thank you Aurora for everything!

2016-04-19T12:47:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to say such kind things! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Allie G

Just WOW, is all I have to say. Everyone that is a part of Aurora is so friendly and professional. I'm so happy to have had them a part of our special day; from finding the perfect dress and my bridesmaids dresses and working with Stephanie, ordering our invitations and working... Read More with Cami the owner, having my alterations done by Annette who was such a pleasure to work with, and everyone else who helped me during my dress fittings. They are all AMAZING and I couldn't have picked a better place to find the perfect dress/dresses and our invitations came out exactly how I wanted, classy, rustic and elegant. Cami and her staff truly are professionals and customer service oriented. I definitely recommend visiting them to find your perfect dress and to become a Unique bride and anything else you need. They have a great selection of dresses at all price ranges. They are there to make sure you love everything about your dress and more. So thankful for the wonderful experience.

2016-04-19T12:48:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you for your sweet words!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jennifer M

This was the 2nd place I went to and after trying on 5-6 dresses of ones that I liked at the bridal show, Stephanie told me to try on the dress that I ended up buying and I immediately fell in love with it. Everyone there is so nice and helpful. We also got our bridesmaid... Read More dresses there. The seamstress was amazing, she sewed a heart from my dads uniform into my dress and it turned out great. I would definitely recommend going there, they have a huge selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses and flower girl dresses. I actually got my bridesmaid dress from them for my friends wedding in October and she got her wedding gown from their as well.

2016-03-31T11:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Shannyn A

I cannot say enough good things about the entire Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique Team. To start, I live in Orlando, so driving to Melbourne was kind of a pain in the butt everytime I wanted to go to do a gown fitting or a tux fitting. However, given the impeccable service and... Read More kindness from everyone that I received, I would absolutely make the drive over and over again just to do business with tihs establishment. From the beginning, Cami was prepared and responsive. I emailed them inquiring about certain dresses that I was interested in from a designer that they carried. She responded immediately, telling me which dresses they had and which they did not. From then I set up an appointment to come try them on. When I arrived, Cami had already pulled all of the dresses I had emailed about as well as pulled some additional dresses she thought might match the style I was looking for, based on the other dresses I had asked to try on. The entire experience was quick and painless, and I found my dream dress all within the hour. The package you receive with purchasing a dress there was also a great value - you get 20% off of bridesmaids dresses and other items if you order via the store. After I left, I emailed Cami a list of all of the dresses that my bridesmaids inquired to me about. I asked her to please give me the cost, with the discount, of all the dresses. There were about 20 dresses I sent her and she got them all back to me without making me feel like a pain (even though we went back and forth about ten times!). Stephanie, with the tux section of the boutique, was equally as wonderful. She accommodated one of our diva groomsmen who wanted a smaller tux and pair of pants, who called literally 10 minutes before they closed the day before the wedding. She was able to overnight the tux to him so everyone was happy and looked great. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in the area - thanks for everything Aurora team!

2016-02-18T12:38:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words! And for being an awesome bride!

Alterations nightmare

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Emily R

I had a great experience up until my last fitting with my perfect dress. I repeated many times that the dress was too tight and I was consistently told that it was fine. Unfortunately, I was right and I ended up passing out shortly after the ceremony. Twice. I had to take off my... Read More dress and wear a random dress for the rest of my wedding pictures and reception. I have zero pictures with my husband where I am in my wedding dress. I am so upset that my considerations were not taken seriously and that the result was so extreme.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Bianca K

Would recommend using Aurora's Bridal, very professional, helpful, and accommodating. Couldn't ask for a better experience in ordering my bridesmaids dresses.

2015-11-02T09:17:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Aurora Bridal is amazing. You feel welcomed as soon as you walk in the door. My consultant listened to exactly what I wanted and found my perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

This place is amazing!! The staff is super friendly and helped make my wedding day everything I imagined! I recommend Aurora Bridal to everyone! I have been to many other bridal shops and they don't come close to comparing to Aurora Bridal! The selection they have and the... Read More service they provide is incredible! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Haley E

Bought my dream wedding dress here, and found the perfect bridesmaids' dresses all in the same trip. They went above and beyond for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

2015-10-30T10:40:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Paula P

I have to say they made me feel very comfortable!! I have many flaws that I wanted to hide and they were able to help find the perfect dress for my Mexico wedding! Every staff member goes above and beyond to help. When I had to get the dress altered they made it easy and came... Read More up with some tricks to hide my flaws and it was perfect. They made me feel beautiful every step of the way. I thank you and I tell everyone about your team!!!

2015-10-30T10:41:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paula! We loved having you as our bride!

Wonderful Ladies!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I enjoyed every minute of my bridal experience with the wonderful ladies at Aurora Bridal. Ashley S. in particular was very helpful with helping me find the perfect dress! She was very attentive and had so many ideas for me. She kept me calm when I wanted to cry or felt like... Read More freaking out! I really enjoyed your staff. You all also helped my lovely bridesmaids pick out their very own style dress which all came together nicely. Thanks again :) Love, Chelsea

2015-10-20T12:55:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsea for your kind words! It is appreciated!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

I am from Jacksonville FL and have traveled to several major cities to find the perfect dress for a reasonable price. After striking out in Orlando, Tampa, Winterpark and my own city, I was at a point of giving up and just get a dress instead of "the dress." I searched online... Read More and found this boutique and scheduled an appointment. I was not too optimistic due to not having much luck in the recent months. I was paired with the sweetest yet knowledgeable consultant (Ms. Stephanie). She was a godsend and was so patient and help me find the perfect dress! I am so thankful to her and this boutique for putting my wedding dress search to rest! Thanks for everything

2015-10-30T10:41:53 Response from the vendor

Your sweet words mean the world to us! Thank you!

great variety of gorgeous dresses, in all prices & sizes

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jennifer W

As a not-stick-thin bride, I was worried about bridal sizes & wedding dress shopping...so much that I put it off for a month, even though we only had a 3.5-month engagement! Luckily, I had a great experience with Aurora Bridal. The woman who helped me on my first visit was... Read More Denise. Other women have helped me in subsequent visits, and I've interacted with everyone during all my visits (I love it there, I hardly need any excuse to visit!), and everyone is nice & helpful but I think Denise really is the best. She is a tiny little woman who will carry around tons of giant wedding dresses for you to try on, and she'll have them ready for you to step into super quickly. She is fun & makes you feel very at ease. I narrowed it down to 3 dresses on my first visit, after trying on dozens (and here I was worried that I wouldn't find anything!). The next day, I went back with a slightly bigger budget and tried on a few more...and found "the dress." Denise helped me Skype my mom (she lives 1000 miles away) and I got the dress & a gorgeous veil :) Aurora offers a bridal package that will give you $200 off a veil, a shoe credit of $40 or something, and discounts on bridal party dresses. Take advantage of it, if only for the veil discount! I shopped around for bridal party dresses, and ended up ordering them here as well.

Beach wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Caitlin M

Aurora bridal was the fourth wedding dress store I went to, looking for my perfect beach wedding dress. I knew what I was looking for and they did not put me in a dress that was out of my budget. They were extremely helpful with ordering my bridesmaid gowns and ties for the... Read More groomsmen as well. They made the process extremely easy and did all alterations in home. I would definitely recommend this store for any soon to be brides!

Superior customer service

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ashmia J

I shopped at Aurora's Unique Bridal with my mother and daughter to find my daughter a dress for her special day. Whitney was her consultant and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful she was. Our appointment was at 10am and when we arrived Whitney already had a few dresses... Read More for my daughter to try on. After trying on a few dresses we could tell this was going to be challenging because my daughter was not exactly sure what she wanted. After a few hours of trying on dresses Whitney suggested we go to lunch and then come back because she had cleared her entire day for us and would do everything possible to help her find a dress that day. So we went back after lunch and started again. After trying on about 30 dresses and narrowing down to the final two my daughter finally said yes to the dress around 4:30pm!! Thanks to our angel Whitney. I can't thank her enough for all of her help, patience and most importantly her time. She was absolutely amazing. Do yourself a favor and shop at Aurora's Unique Bridal if you are looking for a wedding dress. Not only will you receive stellar customer service you will also receive a great price!!!

Great service and selection

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Julie H

This place has so many choices, lots of great designers, friendly and helpful attendants. I saw the dress I liked on-line after looking at hundreds on The Knot and it lead me to Aurora Boutique for the Maggie Soterro I was looking for. I contacted them ahead of time and they... Read More pulled the dresses I knew I wanted to try from on-line browsing. The employee that helped us had them all ready to go in the fitting room as we arrived for appointment. She was really helpful getting me in and out of the dresses as i definitely neede the help. I found my PERFECT dress. The only thing that was missing was champagne :/. Based on my experience, I would recommend this shop to any bride! Some of my bridesmaids have brought their friends there after coming with me. Shop around for alterations before having any bridal shop sell you on them though ;)

2014-10-31T15:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julie!

They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Elizabeth H

When I went to try on dresses I had a pretty large list of ones that I wanted to try. They didn't have all but they had many and a few that were comparable. My consultant, Stephanie, took her time and helped me try on each and every dress that I picked out, and then some! In the... Read More end she was the one that found the dress I chose! They were so very accommodating. They allowed, and provided seating for, all my crazy family and friends that came to watch me pick my dress. They made sure that I was happy with my choices and let me ask my numerous questions without getting frustrated or annoyed with me or my family. My only concern was that they didn't have many larger sizes of bridesmaid dresses for my girls to try on. However, they do take careful measurements and will make sure to order the dress in the appropriate size or will help find a better solution. Also, I love the bridal packages that are included in the price of the dress. It is a stress reliever to know that there are discounts or credits towards other items that are needed for my big day. I am so excited to see all the pieces together once they arrive! Thank you for a great experience thus far! :)

2014-10-31T15:26:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review!

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Erika R

I had the pleasure of working with Aurora Bridal to find my wedding gown. They went above and beyond to make sure I found the perfect one as well as making sure it arrived where it needed to be in time for our wedding. The girls there are amazing and I can't thank them enough... Read More for all their help!

2014-10-28T13:00:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

10/3 bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Brenna Y

I used Aurora for my daughter's wedding dress and was so impressed with the friendly staff and exceptional service it oy made sense thT for my own wedding I would visit Aurora. Stephanie was wonderful. She listened to what I had in mind (not looking like a twenty something - or... Read More trying to hard - mature and beautiful) in addition she heard what I liked or wanted different on the gowns I tried and found me an amazing gown with the details I wanted. I looked beautiful and more importantly I felt beautiful.

2014-10-28T13:00:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!! We loved helping you!

Aurora is the Best

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Hugh G

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique is the best! Before going to Aurora I had checked out a few other dress shops to try on dresses. None of the consultants at the other shops seemed to care nor did they listen to what I was looking for in my dream dress. When I came in for my... Read More appointment at Aurora I was honestly expecting the same experience...going in I wasn't even planning on buying a dress that day. Whitney was my consultant, and was beyond amazing. Not only did she pull amazing dresses for me, but they were exactly what I told her I was looking for and more. Working with Whitney was like shopping with my best friend, while she pulled dresses I was asking for she also pulled some with that little something extra that I didn't know to ask for, and in turn she helped me pick out my dream dress! The 2nd dress I tried on ended up being the dress, but even though I knew she still had fun helping me try on a few more dresses! I was on a very tight budget and was afraid I couldn't afford anything, but once again Aurora exceeded my expectations when they told me they woul work with me financially so I could have the dress of my dreams! I only had to put half down and was able to pay off the rest within 90 days! I also purchased the bridal package which gave me a ton of freebies one of which included storing my dress for me until my wedding day! Their alterations department is amazing as well. I also went back to Aurora to pick out my bridesmaids dresses, once again I worked with Whitney and she was so awesome and took the extra time to put me back in my wedding dress so I could show my girls! I have had nothing but an amazing experience with Aurora Unique Bridal and recommend everyone to go see them for your wedding dress! They will not disappoint! Thank you Whitney and everyone else at Aurora Unique Bridal for helping my wedding dress dream come true!

2014-10-28T09:27:33 Response from the vendor

Heather, thank you so much for your sweet comments! Your certainly made Whitney's day!

BEST Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Tiphani C

Aurora Bridal is by far the best bridal boutique around! The staff is very helpful and truly wants to help you with the special details of your wedding! I purchased my bridal gown, veil, bridesmaids dresses, as well as rent all the tuxes through the store. I have to say, there... Read More is no one else I would have wanted to entrust with these important details of our wedding! THANK YOU so much to Cami and all the staff! You are so great and I will forever recommend you to all my friends and family!

2014-10-28T09:28:07 Response from the vendor

Tiphani, thank you so much for your sweet comments! We love you! Come visit!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lindsay S

I looked everywhere in Florida for my dream dress to no avail. Then, my mother told me about how she found Aurora one day on errands. We went by and I am so glad that we did!! The staff is amazing, the dresses are incredible, and I found this experience to be one of the... Read More highlights of the wedding planning! Annette, the seamstress was so helpful and reassuring and everyone did all they could to make sure that my wedding dress was perfect for my special day. You will not be dissapointed, and I truly can say, I felt like a princess on my wedding day and it was because of this wonderful shop!