Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique

Melbourne, FL

The beginning of a wonderful experience...

We offer the largest selection of bridal gowns and accessories on the Space Coast of Florida. Truly a full-service bridal boutique, our consultants are professionally trained and look forward to helping you make your special day absolutely magical.

1697 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL

A nervous daughter/maid of honor

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Bobbie C

Aurora Bridal Boutique was so conscientious and considerate of my mother and I. We got both her wedding dress and my bridesmaids dress there. Personally neither my mom or myself like dress shopping but our experience here was a great bonding moment and a fun experience thanks to the manager. I got the most gorgeous 1940's style, Frank Sinatra gown and my mom found her perfect wedding dress all for under 300 for me and 900 for her. AMAZING manager, helpful staff, and a wonderful selection of dresses no matter if your restricted by price or style preference, they'll have something for you! :) I start any shopping experience for a formal dress at Aurora!

2013-09-29T15:32:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! They mean the world to us!!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Mallory G

I ordered a dress online and had it shipped to Aurora to try on and ultimately purchase. The staff was so helpful, and the cost for the dress was lower than what other stores wanted to charge.

2013-05-24T09:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mallory! You had wanted a dress we didn't have a sample of in store. Fortunately, the designer offers a service that allows us to bring in a dress that we don't have so that a bride can try it on to see if it... Read Less Read More

Awesome Staff

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Bonnie P

I am so glad I got my dress at Aurora Bridal! They worked with me and helped me figure out that I could order a dress from a different designer even though they didn't carry that designer in the store. I was so thankful that they were able to order it because I was still able to get their awesome bridal package. They were extremely helpful too. Because I wasn't able to see my dress in person, they helped me figure out what color "white" I needed for the dress and talked me through everything. Every fitting I went to, the staff took such good care of me and helped me with anything I needed. I'm going to miss going over and saying hi to everyone! They really do know how to make you feel comfortable spending money on a bridal gown, and it is definitely worth it to get it through them.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

I am from Jacksonville FL and have traveled to several major cities to find the perfect dress for a reasonable price. After striking out in Orlando, Tampa, Winterpark and my own city, I was at a point of giving up and just get a dress instead of "the dress." I searched online and found this boutique and scheduled an appointment. I was not too optimistic due to not having much luck in the recent months. I was paired with the sweetest yet knowledgeable consultant (Ms. Stephanie). She was a godsend and was so patient and help me find the perfect dress! I am so thankful to her and this boutique for putting my wedding dress search to rest! Thanks for everything

great variety of gorgeous dresses, in all prices & sizes

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jennifer W

As a not-stick-thin bride, I was worried about bridal sizes & wedding dress shopping...so much that I put it off for a month, even though we only had a 3.5-month engagement! Luckily, I had a great experience with Aurora Bridal. The woman who helped me on my first visit was Denise. Other women have helped me in subsequent visits, and I've interacted with everyone during all my visits (I love it there, I hardly need any excuse to visit!), and everyone is nice & helpful but I think Denise really is the best. She is a tiny little woman who will carry around tons of giant wedding dresses for you to try on, and she'll have them ready for you to step into super quickly. She is fun & makes you feel very at ease. I narrowed it down to 3 dresses on my first visit, after trying on dozens (and here I was worried that I wouldn't find anything!). The next day, I went back with a slightly bigger budget and tried on a few more...and found "the dress." Denise helped me Skype my mom (she lives 1000 miles away) and I got the dress & a gorgeous veil :) Aurora offers a bridal package that will give you $200 off a veil, a shoe credit of $40 or something, and discounts on bridal party dresses. Take advantage of it, if only for the veil discount! I shopped around for bridal party dresses, and ended up ordering them here as well.

Beach wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Caitlin M

Aurora bridal was the fourth wedding dress store I went to, looking for my perfect beach wedding dress. I knew what I was looking for and they did not put me in a dress that was out of my budget. They were extremely helpful with ordering my bridesmaid gowns and ties for the groomsmen as well. They made the process extremely easy and did all alterations in home. I would definitely recommend this store for any soon to be brides!

Superior customer service

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ashmia J

I shopped at Aurora's Unique Bridal with my mother and daughter to find my daughter a dress for her special day. Whitney was her consultant and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful she was. Our appointment was at 10am and when we arrived Whitney already had a few dresses for my daughter to try on. After trying on a few dresses we could tell this was going to be challenging because my daughter was not exactly sure what she wanted. After a few hours of trying on dresses Whitney suggested we go to lunch and then come back because she had cleared her entire day for us and would do everything possible to help her find a dress that day. So we went back after lunch and started again. After trying on about 30 dresses and narrowing down to the final two my daughter finally said yes to the dress around 4:30pm!! Thanks to our angel Whitney. I can't thank her enough for all of her help, patience and most importantly her time. She was absolutely amazing. Do yourself a favor and shop at Aurora's Unique Bridal if you are looking for a wedding dress. Not only will you receive stellar customer service you will also receive a great price!!!

Great service and selection

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Julie H

This place has so many choices, lots of great designers, friendly and helpful attendants. I saw the dress I liked on-line after looking at hundreds on The Knot and it lead me to Aurora Boutique for the Maggie Soterro I was looking for. I contacted them ahead of time and they pulled the dresses I knew I wanted to try from on-line browsing. The employee that helped us had them all ready to go in the fitting room as we arrived for appointment. She was really helpful getting me in and out of the dresses as i definitely neede the help. I found my PERFECT dress. The only thing that was missing was champagne :/. Based on my experience, I would recommend this shop to any bride! Some of my bridesmaids have brought their friends there after coming with me. Shop around for alterations before having any bridal shop sell you on them though ;)

2014-10-31T15:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julie!

They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Elizabeth H

When I went to try on dresses I had a pretty large list of ones that I wanted to try. They didn't have all but they had many and a few that were comparable. My consultant, Stephanie, took her time and helped me try on each and every dress that I picked out, and then some! In the end she was the one that found the dress I chose! They were so very accommodating. They allowed, and provided seating for, all my crazy family and friends that came to watch me pick my dress. They made sure that I was happy with my choices and let me ask my numerous questions without getting frustrated or annoyed with me or my family. My only concern was that they didn't have many larger sizes of bridesmaid dresses for my girls to try on. However, they do take careful measurements and will make sure to order the dress in the appropriate size or will help find a better solution. Also, I love the bridal packages that are included in the price of the dress. It is a stress reliever to know that there are discounts or credits towards other items that are needed for my big day. I am so excited to see all the pieces together once they arrive! Thank you for a great experience thus far! :)

2014-10-31T15:26:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review!

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Erika R

I had the pleasure of working with Aurora Bridal to find my wedding gown. They went above and beyond to make sure I found the perfect one as well as making sure it arrived where it needed to be in time for our wedding. The girls there are amazing and I can't thank them enough for all their help!

2014-10-28T13:00:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

10/3 bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Brenna Y

I used Aurora for my daughter's wedding dress and was so impressed with the friendly staff and exceptional service it oy made sense thT for my own wedding I would visit Aurora. Stephanie was wonderful. She listened to what I had in mind (not looking like a twenty something - or trying to hard - mature and beautiful) in addition she heard what I liked or wanted different on the gowns I tried and found me an amazing gown with the details I wanted. I looked beautiful and more importantly I felt beautiful.

2014-10-28T13:00:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!! We loved helping you!

Aurora is the Best

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Hugh G

Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique is the best! Before going to Aurora I had checked out a few other dress shops to try on dresses. None of the consultants at the other shops seemed to care nor did they listen to what I was looking for in my dream dress. When I came in for my appointment at Aurora I was honestly expecting the same experience...going in I wasn't even planning on buying a dress that day. Whitney was my consultant, and was beyond amazing. Not only did she pull amazing dresses for me, but they were exactly what I told her I was looking for and more. Working with Whitney was like shopping with my best friend, while she pulled dresses I was asking for she also pulled some with that little something extra that I didn't know to ask for, and in turn she helped me pick out my dream dress! The 2nd dress I tried on ended up being the dress, but even though I knew she still had fun helping me try on a few more dresses! I was on a very tight budget and was afraid I couldn't afford anything, but once again Aurora exceeded my expectations when they told me they woul work with me financially so I could have the dress of my dreams! I only had to put half down and was able to pay off the rest within 90 days! I also purchased the bridal package which gave me a ton of freebies one of which included storing my dress for me until my wedding day! Their alterations department is amazing as well. I also went back to Aurora to pick out my bridesmaids dresses, once again I worked with Whitney and she was so awesome and took the extra time to put me back in my wedding dress so I could show my girls! I have had nothing but an amazing experience with Aurora Unique Bridal and recommend everyone to go see them for your wedding dress! They will not disappoint! Thank you Whitney and everyone else at Aurora Unique Bridal for helping my wedding dress dream come true!

2014-10-28T09:27:33 Response from the vendor

Heather, thank you so much for your sweet comments! Your certainly made Whitney's day!

BEST Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Tiphani C

Aurora Bridal is by far the best bridal boutique around! The staff is very helpful and truly wants to help you with the special details of your wedding! I purchased my bridal gown, veil, bridesmaids dresses, as well as rent all the tuxes through the store. I have to say, there is no one else I would have wanted to entrust with these important details of our wedding! THANK YOU so much to Cami and all the staff! You are so great and I will forever recommend you to all my friends and family!

2014-10-28T09:28:07 Response from the vendor

Tiphani, thank you so much for your sweet comments! We love you! Come visit!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lindsay S

I looked everywhere in Florida for my dream dress to no avail. Then, my mother told me about how she found Aurora one day on errands. We went by and I am so glad that we did!! The staff is amazing, the dresses are incredible, and I found this experience to be one of the highlights of the wedding planning! Annette, the seamstress was so helpful and reassuring and everyone did all they could to make sure that my wedding dress was perfect for my special day. You will not be dissapointed, and I truly can say, I felt like a princess on my wedding day and it was because of this wonderful shop!

2014-10-15T09:32:48 Response from Cami, the member

Thank you for your sweet words Lindsay!

Beautiful dresses and outstanding service for all of your bridal needs

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Yvonne D

Firstly if you want the most beautiful wedding dress along with help from extremely experienced, wonderful ladies this is the place that you have to go to get your wedding dress. They have a huge selection of wedding gowns and also a great selection of dresses for your bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls. I got everything at Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique for myself and my bridal party along with 2 other formal dresses. Debbie was patient, honest and went the extra mile every time to take great care of us all. I will always go here now when I need a special occasion dress as the selection and service is phenomenal. Secondly I have to give recognition to the lovely ladies who did my wedding gown alterations. I lost some weight for my wedding and when I went to my initial dress fitting I had a meltdown moment as my dress was too big! However after the ladies worked their magic I couldn't believe how amazing my dress fitted by the final fitting. These ladies can fix anything, trust me! Thirdly the whole team at Aurora are simply wonderful and I understand why, Cami the owner is great and has got together a team of ladies who genuinely care about finding the perfect dresses for you and your party. They all fully understand the stress of being a bride and in the run up to the wedding it felt like I had support from all of them (and they all gave great advice too!) If you are getting married make the best decision and be sure to visit Aurora Bridal Unique Bridal Boutique, after all the dress is one of the most important things!

2014-10-28T09:28:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much for your wonderful review!

Easy, Beautiful, Breathtaking

Reviewed on 6/09/2014

I walked into the Aurora Boutique with the expectation of spending a long day trying on gowns. I was afraid to look at the price tags, the place is so beautiful! But I saw a gown...it was so gorgeous and simple...Cami helped me try it on..I was so awkward and nervous...when I walked out my mother and daughters gasped! They couldn't stop gushing over the gown. I felt like a princess. Then Cami brought me a veil and it was perfect. I was done, had pink champagne in hand and posted on Facebook in under an hour!! And the gown was far less than I expected. Barb, the seamstress was so sweet and knowledgeable, she made the dress fit perfectly and didn't cut away the fabric so I could pass the dress on to my daughters...I am such a happy bride. Thank you Aurora Boutique..xxoxx

2014-10-28T09:29:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 4/26/2014 Heather S

My consultant was amazing, and was able to pull a dress that was PERFECT for me after 7 dresses. Sound like a lot? I went in without a clue as to what I really wanted style wise. She really had to work off of my reactions to each dress to gauge what I liked and disliked. Each time I went in to visit my dress she was there with a smile, mirroring my excitement. The seamstress was great too. She fit me once, and did not have to make any adjustments from that first fitting. My bustle was beautiful, and matched the design of my dress to a t. The whole experience was just what you would want as a bride. Professional, personal, attentive. I highly recommend Aurora Unique Bridal!

great customer service!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Ginamarie A

From my very first time trying on gowns to my final fitting they are all so helpful and real! They went above to make sure everything was perfect

Cute boutique...not sure I'd drive all the way to Melbourne from Orlando

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Rhonda B

We ordered my dress, my mother's dress and my sister's dress from this boutique. Everyone that we worked with was nice and very helpful. I loved my dress and worked with the seamstress to shorten it to give it more of a vintage feel. She did a lovely job. I only have 2 small concerns. All three of us were measured and our dresses ordered. Each of us had issues with the way our dresses fit. This leads me to believe that we may not have been properly measured. My weight has not changed at all. Secondly, I was never notified that my other accessories (veil, shoes, hairclip) came in. I had to call as my wedding day got closer because I started getting a little nervous. Communication seems to be a small area of improvement for this boutique. Overall, I would recommend this boutique. I would not recommend driving all of the way to Melbourne from Orlando (as I did) just to visit this boutique. By the time I made multiple visits for fittings, etc., it would have been easier and less expensive just to have used a closer vender.

BEST STORE EVER!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Breanne L

I came in without an appointment and was warmly greeted by my consultant Lauren. I tried on a ton of dresses and she gave me great feedback! I found my dress on the first visit but had to bring my family back to see it before I purchased it. In other bridal shops I visited I felt a lot of pressure and with her I did not. I came back a week later with my family and purchased my dress and everything has been great! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

well done

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Rochelle H

Love the dresses they where better than I thought. I would recommend them to future brides

Great Experience

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Kim R

My experience shopping at Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique was fantastic! My consultant was wonderful and personable. She helped me find the perfect dress for me, even though it took me a really long time (several appointments). She put me in every dress that I wanted to see and she suggested other dresses that she thought that I may like. She never ever made me feel uncomfortable or that I was wasting her time like I had felt in some other bridal shops. It was a wonderful experience and both of my sisters have told me that they want to get their dresses from here also.

Great Selection Including Plus-Size, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Cheryl F

Aurora's has hands down one of the biggest bridal gown selection in Brevard county. They have the biggest plus size selection too with about two dozen dresses ranging from size 14 to 28. It was wonderful to be able to actually try dresses on, even though I ended up buying a dress that I couldn't try. Because I tried on a dress in my size with a similar shape I was confident ordering my dress without trying it on first. The staff was always friendly and very helpful. The alterations were done very well, and I managed to keep my bustle intact through the whole evening. They are notorious for breaking, but she did a great job securing it.

The most beautiful gowns are HERE !

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 cheryl w

Absolutly beautiful gowns are sold at this location ! love love love the fact that they hold the dress for you up until your big day !!!!! Everything was good here from service to my appt's :)

Found THE ONE here

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Maricell R

I had less than 3 months before my wedding day when I found out the plans with my original dress fell through. I knew the brands I wanted to try on and I knew I had to go to a store with a large selection. I emailed and got a response from Cami to come in that Saturday and she had kept in mind the dresses I inquired about. She was very nice and knowledgeable. She picked out a dress I didn't think would look great on me and it was the first one I tried on and fell absolutely in love with. We picked a few others that I tried on but they did not compare. I was so happy she suggested it, she really does know what she's doing. The alterations specialist at the bridal shop did a great job at a very reasonable price.

2013-01-21T08:56:15 Response from Cami, the member

Thank you for your sweet review! We loved having you as our bride! Please post a picture on our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/aurorabridal

TO Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique