Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion

1697 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL

A nervous daughter/maid of honor

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Bobbie C

Aurora Bridal Boutique was so conscientious and considerate of my mother and I. We got both her wedding dress and my bridesmaids dress there. Personally neither my mom or myself like dress shopping but our experience here was a great bonding moment and a fun experience thanks to... Read More the manager. I got the most gorgeous 1940's style, Frank Sinatra gown and my mom found her perfect wedding dress all for under 300 for me and 900 for her. AMAZING manager, helpful staff, and a wonderful selection of dresses no matter if your restricted by price or style preference, they'll have something for you! :) I start any shopping experience for a formal dress at Aurora!

2013-09-29T15:32:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! They mean the world to us!!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Mallory G

I ordered a dress online and had it shipped to Aurora to try on and ultimately purchase. The staff was so helpful, and the cost for the dress was lower than what other stores wanted to charge.

2013-05-24T09:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mallory! You had wanted a dress we didn't have a sample of in store. Fortunately, the designer offers a service that allows us to bring in a dress that we don't have so that a bride can try it on to see if it... Read Less Read More

Awesome Staff

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Bonnie P

I am so glad I got my dress at Aurora Bridal! They worked with me and helped me figure out that I could order a dress from a different designer even though they didn't carry that designer in the store. I was so thankful that they were able to order it because I was still able to... Read More get their awesome bridal package. They were extremely helpful too. Because I wasn't able to see my dress in person, they helped me figure out what color "white" I needed for the dress and talked me through everything. Every fitting I went to, the staff took such good care of me and helped me with anything I needed. I'm going to miss going over and saying hi to everyone! They really do know how to make you feel comfortable spending money on a bridal gown, and it is definitely worth it to get it through them.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Rachel N

The best of the best!! Ashley was amazing and always helped even though I took forever to make up my mind on what type of dress I wanted , and what I wanted the bridal party to wear. I will always recommend people to come here for wedding gowns!

2016-11-21T11:49:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! And congratulations on your marriage! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Courtney C

I am so grateful for the wonderful staff at Aurora Bridal. They truly made this experience one of a kind and left a huge impression on my family and I. I was so lucky to have had the chance to work with Ashley as she knew exactly what I wanted and put me in my dream dress on our... Read More first try! Everyone there is awesome! Especially my seamstress who personalized my gown for me by adding pieces from my grandparents to my dress. I highly recommend finding your dress at Aurora. They will not disappoint. Thank you thank you!!

2016-11-21T09:23:16 Response from the vendor

We were thrilled to be a part of your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Amber R

Aurora bridal was absolutely the best bridal place I went! Hands down the best experience the staff was so friendly,sweet, and helpful. The staff went out of their way to make wedding dress shopping a magical experience. Also the selection of gowns was great every gown was... Read More beautiful. I highly recommend this place it's wonderful.

2016-11-07T10:25:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Renuka G

I went to Aurora's in search of my perfect wedding dress and let me just say it was everything I imagined. Upon walking into the store we were greeted by the friendly staff. Ashley helped me to find my dream dress. I honestly didn't think finding the perfect dress for me would... Read More be as easy as it was. Ashely did a great job and made it so simple to find my dress, she's the best. I was able to find my dress in under an hour. Ashley was so patient and definitely understood what I was looking for when I described it to her. Not only does Aurora's have a huge selection of Bridal gowns, but their prices are great. I would definitely recommend Aurora's to every bride to be. They are the BEST!!

2016-11-04T09:35:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love Ashley too! :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda K

My entire experience was amazing. I went there with no intentions of getting a wedding gown. I was welcomed and felt at home. I tried on several dresses and finally found the "the one". There are so many dresses to choose from and I can guarantee that no matter what your style... Read More is you will find a dress at aurora. Their staff is very helpful and they go above and beyond.

2016-11-02T12:23:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so happy you found a gown that you love!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sophia C

I didn't know what to expect coming into this store with my appointment because I saw that it was a huge store with a lot of dresses. I arrived to my appointment 1 hr early and they took me right away. Stephanie was helping and she was incredible. Not only did she pick out some... Read More incredible dresses, she had amazing ideas on how to alter the dresses to make them more of what I would want and she listened REALLY well. She was patient and was extremely eager to please. Because of the way the store was set up, it felt private and intimate even though there were other brides trying on dresses all around me. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this store. The people are wondering, they have TONS of different options and great prices. Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress!

2016-09-26T16:10:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cari D

Awesome place and awesome staff! Bridal consultant Ashley was so helpful! I went in to just look and to get an idea of what I wanted but, with her expertise, I ended up getting my dress that day! Highly recommend oh and the champagne is a bonus! :)

2016-09-24T08:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet words! We are thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Ashley B

I've heard some mixed reviews from friends in the area about this boutique, but let me tell you, if you want the full bridal experience, you HAVE to come here and make an appointment with Miss Denise!!! My wedding is coming up very soon, in just two short months, but I now live... Read More out of town and wanted to be able to dress shop with my mother when I came to visit. One night, we decided to stop in (without an appointment) and see what they have available and I am SO very happy we did. I only went to one other store before this and I felt very rushed, unsatisfied, and not bridal at all; that was definitely not the case here!! Miss Denise was my wedding dress expert and she is AMAZING! I cannot stress enough that if you go to this boutique, you must must MUST try to book your appointment with her. She helped me pick styles that would compliment my figure, as well as letting me dream and pick out any beautiful dress I wanted to try on. She's sweet, hilarious, and makes you feel like you're the only one in the room who matters -- exactly how a bride should feel!! (Ask her to "poof" you once you get a dress on, you won't regret it I promise!) I narrowed it down to five choices and made an appointment to come back the next day with my in-laws (with Miss Denise of course!). The next day, I ended up having a mini bridal breakdown (how the heck is anyone supposed to afford a wedding these days!?!) and Miss Denise picked up on me not being okay immediately. She sat me down before even having me put on the dresses, calmed me down and made me feel so much better with her words of encouragement, and within seconds, we were ready. We went from five dresses down to two pretty quickly and before I knew it, I had my dress picked out and was absolutely in love! She even knew that I would love a full veil before I even had to ask! With lots more "poof"-ing and a few happy tears from my family with how much they enjoyed my final selection, I couldn't be happier. And she doesn't rush you to take off the dress either just so she can finish her sale, she genuinely cares about you and your day! She even did a "walking down the aisle" test run for my family and I to see what I would look like! To any bride in the central Florida area looking for a dress, PLEASE GO SEE MISS DENISE!!!!! I ended up paying $539 for a dress that was originally double the price -- tell Miss Denise what you want and need and she will make it happen! Miss Denise, won't you please come to my wedding!? :)

2016-09-21T09:57:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful words. They truly mean the world to us. We are thrilled to be able to make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Dennis K

Aurora Unique helped me find the perfect wedding gown! All their consultants were sweet and helpful. I had the bridal package so we got a discount on the groomsmen's menswear which looked perfect as well. They have a huge selection of beautiful gowns, I highly recommend!

2016-09-17T08:34:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. They truly mean the world to us.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Diane F

Couldn't be more unsatisfied. The first appointment went smooth we found my dress paid the deposit once paid I was told a date they expect the dress to come in. I got home to find out they had sold me a bridal package, this was NEVER explained to me. So the time was approaching... Read More for the date they verbally told my mother and I the dress would be in. I paid the remaining balance on the dress before it came in so I would be ahead of the game. I called following up on the status of my dress around the time it was suppose to be in was told it wasn't there yet. Same situation but a few a weeks later I called was told my dress wasn't in yet. Not sure if I called a 3rd time or if it was on the 2nd inquiry that I was questioned why I thought my dress should be in but I told her we were advised at time of purchase it would be in. The lady told me that the receipt they had on file showed a 6 weeks later than we were told and she referred me back to my receipt, which I had and there was NOTHING written on there. That was the first strike. Unfortunately we were stuck going back because they had the bridesmaid's dresses we wanted no one else in the county had them. Made our appointment, it so happened to be the coldest day of the year. We get there a little early the wind is whipping, the store is fully staffed, we wait out front of the store where Cami and her employees see us freezing our behinds off but wont let us in, so I grab my vehicle pull it up front so all of us can get in and warm up since they wouldn't acknowledge our presence. As we are getting in the vehicle 3 very young ladies walked up in shorts and they let then right in, before they were officially opened. When we finally were able to get into the store Cami was nothing but rude and had the worst attitude, yet we were the ones outside freezing while her staff watched us. So 2nd strike Alterations what a NIGHTMARE. My ladies go in for their first fitting all is ok but the 2nd fitting one of my lady's dress strarts winging out under the arms, she complained about it and they said they would fix it. The 3rd fitting I decide to go. Before my eyes are these wings that she complained about and was told they would fix. They did not fix them just made her neck strap tighter and very uncomfortable. It wasn't until I started getting upset and voicing my opinion that the head seamstress came over and got involved. Because they couldn't get it right they then started expecting us to take off work or try to make other arrangements for her child to fit their schedule yet they weren't willing to work on their schedule considering they were the ones who were unable to properly alter the dress. Also I forgot to mention at the 3rd fitting the hem was so uneven that one side was dragging while the other side was high. 3rd and final strike. If I had it to do all over again I would go anywhere but here, the headaches and stress this store created for me and my ladies was more than anyone should have to deal with. The owner and her employees do not appreciate the very customer that keeps them in business. I just hope Brevard county gets smarter and stops shopping her store I can honestly say I told 4 brides at my wedding to not so there and also made sure another friend didn't step foot in there she and all of her BMs went to another local store and had a far better experience.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Sarah B

I couldn't have been happier with my dress! The staff at Aurora bridal was extremely patient while I tried on and then re-tried on my favorite dresses and they helped me so much along the way. After choosing a dress, I went in for fittings several times and my dress ended up... Read More fitting me perfectly! I loved my dress so much! Thank you Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Liz N

I highly recommend this place! The customer service was amazing! They went above and beyond helping me up to my wedding day. I didn't feel rushed or like I was just another customer coming in the door like I felt at other places. They took the time to get to know me and guided... Read More me through each style of dress until I found the perfect one. Thank you Aurora for everything!

2016-04-19T12:47:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to say such kind things! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Allie G

Just WOW, is all I have to say. Everyone that is a part of Aurora is so friendly and professional. I'm so happy to have had them a part of our special day; from finding the perfect dress and my bridesmaids dresses and working with Stephanie, ordering our invitations and working... Read More with Cami the owner, having my alterations done by Annette who was such a pleasure to work with, and everyone else who helped me during my dress fittings. They are all AMAZING and I couldn't have picked a better place to find the perfect dress/dresses and our invitations came out exactly how I wanted, classy, rustic and elegant. Cami and her staff truly are professionals and customer service oriented. I definitely recommend visiting them to find your perfect dress and to become a Unique bride and anything else you need. They have a great selection of dresses at all price ranges. They are there to make sure you love everything about your dress and more. So thankful for the wonderful experience.

2016-04-19T12:48:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you for your sweet words!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jennifer M

This was the 2nd place I went to and after trying on 5-6 dresses of ones that I liked at the bridal show, Stephanie told me to try on the dress that I ended up buying and I immediately fell in love with it. Everyone there is so nice and helpful. We also got our bridesmaid... Read More dresses there. The seamstress was amazing, she sewed a heart from my dads uniform into my dress and it turned out great. I would definitely recommend going there, they have a huge selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses and flower girl dresses. I actually got my bridesmaid dress from them for my friends wedding in October and she got her wedding gown from their as well.

2016-03-31T11:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Shannyn A

I cannot say enough good things about the entire Aurora Unique Bridal Boutique Team. To start, I live in Orlando, so driving to Melbourne was kind of a pain in the butt everytime I wanted to go to do a gown fitting or a tux fitting. However, given the impeccable service and... Read More kindness from everyone that I received, I would absolutely make the drive over and over again just to do business with tihs establishment. From the beginning, Cami was prepared and responsive. I emailed them inquiring about certain dresses that I was interested in from a designer that they carried. She responded immediately, telling me which dresses they had and which they did not. From then I set up an appointment to come try them on. When I arrived, Cami had already pulled all of the dresses I had emailed about as well as pulled some additional dresses she thought might match the style I was looking for, based on the other dresses I had asked to try on. The entire experience was quick and painless, and I found my dream dress all within the hour. The package you receive with purchasing a dress there was also a great value - you get 20% off of bridesmaids dresses and other items if you order via the store. After I left, I emailed Cami a list of all of the dresses that my bridesmaids inquired to me about. I asked her to please give me the cost, with the discount, of all the dresses. There were about 20 dresses I sent her and she got them all back to me without making me feel like a pain (even though we went back and forth about ten times!). Stephanie, with the tux section of the boutique, was equally as wonderful. She accommodated one of our diva groomsmen who wanted a smaller tux and pair of pants, who called literally 10 minutes before they closed the day before the wedding. She was able to overnight the tux to him so everyone was happy and looked great. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in the area - thanks for everything Aurora team!

2016-02-18T12:38:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words! And for being an awesome bride!

Alterations nightmare

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Emily R

I had a great experience up until my last fitting with my perfect dress. I repeated many times that the dress was too tight and I was consistently told that it was fine. Unfortunately, I was right and I ended up passing out shortly after the ceremony. Twice. I had to take off my... Read More dress and wear a random dress for the rest of my wedding pictures and reception. I have zero pictures with my husband where I am in my wedding dress. I am so upset that my considerations were not taken seriously and that the result was so extreme.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Bianca K

Would recommend using Aurora's Bridal, very professional, helpful, and accommodating. Couldn't ask for a better experience in ordering my bridesmaids dresses.

2015-11-02T09:17:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Aurora Bridal is amazing. You feel welcomed as soon as you walk in the door. My consultant listened to exactly what I wanted and found my perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

This place is amazing!! The staff is super friendly and helped make my wedding day everything I imagined! I recommend Aurora Bridal to everyone! I have been to many other bridal shops and they don't come close to comparing to Aurora Bridal! The selection they have and the... Read More service they provide is incredible! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Haley E

Bought my dream wedding dress here, and found the perfect bridesmaids' dresses all in the same trip. They went above and beyond for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

2015-10-30T10:40:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Paula P

I have to say they made me feel very comfortable!! I have many flaws that I wanted to hide and they were able to help find the perfect dress for my Mexico wedding! Every staff member goes above and beyond to help. When I had to get the dress altered they made it easy and came... Read More up with some tricks to hide my flaws and it was perfect. They made me feel beautiful every step of the way. I thank you and I tell everyone about your team!!!

2015-10-30T10:41:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paula! We loved having you as our bride!

Wonderful Ladies!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I enjoyed every minute of my bridal experience with the wonderful ladies at Aurora Bridal. Ashley S. in particular was very helpful with helping me find the perfect dress! She was very attentive and had so many ideas for me. She kept me calm when I wanted to cry or felt like... Read More freaking out! I really enjoyed your staff. You all also helped my lovely bridesmaids pick out their very own style dress which all came together nicely. Thanks again :) Love, Chelsea

2015-10-20T12:55:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsea for your kind words! It is appreciated!

Start a Conversation!