Is this your business? claim it now

Austin Country Club

Austin, TX

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4408 Long Champ Dr, Austin, TX (512) 328-0090

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Lauren T

My husband and I are extremely pleased that we selected Austin Country Club for our ceremony and reception venue! The place is gorgeous and allowed us to create a night that was unique and spectacular for our guests. We had our ceremony in the lawn outside overlooking the golf... Read More course and the scenery was so beautiful. Everything was so green! We got married in early April so it wasn't too hot and the weather actually ended up being absolutely perfect on our wedding day (it rained a little in the morning which brought the temps down a bit). We then did cocktail hour out on the patio and then guests came inside for dinner. We had tables outside on the patio and some lounge furniture on the deck -- so the wedding like it was an indoor/outdoor reception. We did a "groom's bar" in the room looking out on the 360 bridge (it was so cool and very manly in there with an amazing view of an Austin landmark!) and then setup our photobooth and an additional bar in the other small room adjoining the ballroom. Julie was so sweet and helpful and the staff were extremely speedy (I heard feedback from our guests that they never had to wait to get a drink). The food was also delicious and I felt like we had endless options to create our own, unique menu! Austin Country Club is an amazing venue and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place for their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Anna B

My husband and I had an absolutely fabulous experience having our reception at ACC. Julie was so helpful and kind through the whole process, she's very experienced! It's a month after our wedding and and we are still getting compliments that it was the most elegant and fun... Read More wedding our guests had ever been to. The natural beauty of the venue, inside and outside, didn't require much decoration to dress it up, but complimented what decorations we did have! From my side, everything was seamless, I never had to worry about minor details or anything on the big day! Wonderful experience, would definitely recommend for any event!!

Country Club Elegance

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 clare w

Austin Country Club was a great venue for our wedding! They have recently remodeled giving it a more updated feel and easier to work with palette. They were very accommodating to us and our requests.

Great service at the event

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Nikki P

The service and the food were exceptional. We had close to 300 guests and our meals were served and cleared quickly. Be sure if/when considering this vendor to look closely at all of the added costs based on what you spend and can add up quickly. Overall great experience.

awesome

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Amanda Y

I had agreat time and everything looked beautiful

Review for Austin Country Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amy *

The food was excellent the staff was very accommodating - they made sure the bride and groom were served and were able to eat the coordinator was fabulous to work with and was such an expert.

Start a Conversation!