Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

9408 Meadowheath Dr, Austin, TX (512) 258-3703

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Erin W

Annie did a great job on both the bride and groom's cakes. She was so helpful in finding the perfect design for the cakes. My only complaint was that the cake was a bit dry. Other than that, the quality, service and value were well worth it!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Zeena O

My husband and I were looking for a baker for our wedding cake and we went to several wedding shows and we just couldn't find anything that we really thought was delicious and beautiful. I originally wanted something with fondant, but after tasting many cakes covered in it, we... Read More realized that it was just not that good and the cakes were dry and gross. He found the Cake Lady online and gave her a phone call and set up a tasting with her. We went to her house, which is where she works and she was the sweetest little old lady, but she is very sharp and knows exactly what she's talking about. We tasted her cakes and they were the most delicious cakes ever! Moist, full of flavor, and her buttercream frosting was amazing (and I don't usually like icing). We talked and told her what our vision was, and she gave us a quote, which was much cheaper than other cake places we went. She didn't deliver our cake, but she boxed everything up for us and explained exactly what to do to set them up. When I saw the cake at the wedding, I was so blown away! It was stunning and it tasted phenomenal! I wanted my cake to be fairly simple, but sparkly with some pretty flowers, and she did all of the above and more. My parents loved it so much, they are thinking about ordering cakes from her for the holidays and birthdays. Ms. Annie is fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Dianna L

Cake was beautiful and everyone was extremely friendly

Delicious Cakes at a Great Price

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Billie K

Annie, the Austin Cake Lady, was great to work with. Her cakes are soooo delicious and very well priced. We had a 3 tier wedding cake and a groom cake that served over 200 for only $600. The only frustrating part was finding my ribbon to go on the cake. But the final product... Read More was gorgeous!

Great Wedding Cake! Wedding Cake & Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Deanna D

My wedding cake was 4 tiers, mexican vanilla cake with buttercream icing. Annie was a very sweet person! She will tell you what will work and what will not work but that is what you want! Someone to be honest with you! Annies cake was delicious! I actually cant wait to get the... Read More top tier and eat it up! Actually its a good thing we didnt take it with us that night because I would have finished it off! The cake was gorgeous and the piping work was amazing! The grooms cake was delicious Chocolate Fudge Cake with Chocolate Icing! The design was a harder design (the local FireFighters Union Logo) so Annie printed on rice paper and used that as the decoration for the cake! We loved her cakes so much! I am a baker my self so it was easier for me to put the teirs together as Annie does not deliver that far outside of the Austin City Limits! She had great instructions and was available by telephone in case we needed anything! She also sent extra piping bags with colored icing in case we needed to do any touch ups!

So wonderful to work with!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Katie S

The Cake Lady was fantastic!! She had great flavors and styles to choose from and was so easy to work with! Her price was reasonable and the cake was delicious!

Great price, beautiful cakes!

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Christine S

Joyce was very easy to work with and made my wedding cake exactly as I had described. The cakes were delicious, and our guests raved about how tasty and beautiful they were. I gave her free reign to decorate the grooms cake as she wished, as long as it was chocolate, and she... Read More blew us away! She had somehow gotten a picture of my husband and me from when we first started dating, and placed an edible copy of it on the top. It was very thoughtful, and a big hit with our family & friends. She made sure the cakes presentation were flawless, and it was obvious that she paid great attention to detail in decorating both of the cakes she made for us. I am surprised to see that she has any negative reviews. She was extremely kind and courteous in every one of our interactions... even though I changed my mind several times. Her prices were great, her cakes are beautiful, and they tasted delicious! I recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality, traditional wedding cake at an affordable cost!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 anna j

I was very pleased with our cakes! The Austin Cake Lady is definately an expert!

Disappointing Cake

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Meghan O

If there was anything I was unhappy with on my wedding day, it was only the wedding cake. It is hard to describe exactly what went wrong, but when i first saw it i couldn't believe how bad the ribbon she put around the edge of the layers looked. they were not even close to... Read More being straight or even and the cake had dips in it where it looked liked part of the cake had sunk in. thank goodness my mom is a cake decorator and actually made the grooms cake for my wedding. she luckily had icing and supplies with her and spent about 30 minutes icing over the ribbons the cake lady put on there. thanks to my mom, the cake turned out fine. the thing about the cake lady is that her prices are very reasonable - but i would have rather paid more money to have a cake that didn't disappoint. Unfortunately i would never recommend the cake lady's services to anyone.

Austin Cake Lady is great

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Cori H

I used the Austin Cake Lady for my July 11, 2009 wedding and have since reccommended her to many people. She KNOWS HER STUFF! She has been around for a long time and truly knows what she's doing. She is somewhat of a strange bird, but after your consultations, you don't have to... Read More interact with her much again! She knew everything about my venue and by the time we showed up, the cakes were set up and gorgeous! (Not to mention they tasted amazing!). Note- She does not do "silly" groomscakes. We did a two tier chocolate cake with my husband's law school logo on top. But she does not do crazy shaped cakes, etc. Overall, she was fabulous and I'd use her again FOR SURE!

Review for Austin Cake Lady

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jeanette S

I got just what I wanted. It was excellent and there were no problems!

Start a Conversation!