Autumn Pines Photography

Pacific Northwest + Winthrop + Twisp + Mazama + Seattle

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Twisp, WA Pacific Northwest + Winthrop + Twisp + Mazama + Seattle (503) 512-0863

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Chelsea J

Melissa was phenomenal! My groom and I loved her attitude and her flexibility. We live in Seattle, but got married in Winthrop, and she was our perfect option. I'm so happy with her work. We did an adventure engagement series, and she just did our wedding. It was so fun - she... Read More worked with our now large family, she was there for candids, and her attitude towards rowdy family and groomsman was great. She made us laugh and feel comfortable. Her energy about her work and to finding beauty was contagious. I'd highly suggest her !

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Victoria M

I am not sure how to tell you just how wonderful an experience we had!!!! We LOVED Melissa! She was just someone that you feel like you have been friends with forever. We talked non-stop the drive up to our location and laughed the whole shoot! She was so incredibly easy to... Read More work with and I really appreciated the tips to help make me look my best (drop the shoulder! ha ha). On top of all that..... 1. We were out of town for our pictures. Melissa was SOOOO helpful! We did not know the area and she picked the PERFECT spot!! It was a bit rough of a drive so she let us park our rental car & drove us up! 2. I couldn't decide on the perfect outfit. She let me send her pictures of what I was deciding between to help me pick!! AND she sent me a pinterest link how to coordinate my fiancé's outfit! 3. I wanted to get my hair done in town and she gave me recommendations of great local beauticians. My beautician was inexpensive & happy with my hair! 4. I was (like everyone does I'm sure) dying to see our photos & didn't know how I was going to survive the wait She sent us 3 photos the next day!!! BOOK HER for the PERFECT engagement photos!