Autumn's Custom Catering & Event Planning, LCC

American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Food + Catering, Service Staff

6933 Lakeside Avenue, Henrico, VA Central Virginia and Surrounding Areas (804) 591-6191

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sarah

I cannot say enough good things about Autumn's! I started planning an event back in January, and the event took place this past Saturday. From the very start, Claudine was extremely helpful, responsive, and provided a ton of menu options to accommodate my budget. Upon... Read More booking, she was equally responsive and helpful when I had random questions between January and the event itself. On Saturday, Claudine and her staff arrived to the venue in advance of their expected time, and both were courteous and friendly to myself and all of the guests. The brunch buffet set up was BEAUTIFUL, and the food received rave reviews for taste, quality, quantity, and presentation. Best part is folks were fighting over who could take the left overs home as Claudine neatly boxed them all up for us to divvy out, so there was no food waste whatsoever. I would most certainly book with Autumn's again as it was a fantastic experience. Service is top notch, food quality is fantastic, and the staff are just SUPER sweet all for a competitive price compared to the 4 or 5 other area caterers I contacted! I highly recommend Autumn's for your next event!

Delicious Food, Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Rachel G

Claudine (the head of Autumn's) is amazing. She is a great chef, and great businesswoman, and has a great personality. Since we had a 1:30pm wedding, we did heavy appetizers instead of a sit down meal, and although it was different from her usual format, she was flexible and... Read More worked with our special requests. She coordinated all of our rentals for the reception (cocktail tables, linens) and found us some great deals on pretty plastic ware to eat and drink with. She also took care of us. She and the servers put aside a small plate for my husband and me to make sure that we at least had something to eat while we were at the reception. (You can get so busy greeting, that you don't get to finish your plate!) She also put together a picnic basket with some of the left over food for us to take with us for our dinner that evening. Her BBQ is yummy and we loved her Deviled Eggs!