AV For You Lighting, Decor and Audio Rental

St. Louis Park, MN

Audio visual rentals for weddings

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

6225 Cambridge Street, St. Louis Park, MN

Amazing service and people!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Amber G

My husband and I worked with Josh, who was kind enough to answer our questions about a DIY DJ/speaker package in December and then quickly follow up with us in June when we finally found the time to get back to him! They got us set up with the basic things we needed to plug in a... Read More laptop/iPod to a small, but powerful set of speakers, as well as a wireless mic for toasts. We got exactly what we needed without a fuss or trying to upsell us things we didn't need. When setting everything up the morning of the wedding, the person they sent out (and I missed who this was because I was getting ready at the time) succinctly explained the basics of the system so that anyone in our party could use it successfully as he set everything up and then was on his way. At the end of the night, we ended up closing down a little earlier than expected, so we contacted AV For You to let them know that. He was quickly on his way back out and was able to get everything torn down and out to his vehicle in just a few minutes (with a little help from my husband to get things down the stairs). The overall experience with these guys was phenomenal and I highly recommend them to anyone!

M&M December wedding

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Melissa H

Andrew was very professional and came up with so many fun ideas that went with the wedding. He was very flexible and did a wonderful job with our uplighting in the Depot Ballroom and Winter Garden. Lighting adds such a wonderful touch to the decor!

Went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Christine C

We worked with Andrew and he was able to bring my husband's vision for the ceremony at Adath Jeshurun to life in a way no one had ever done before. He didn't hesitate to help us design something totally unique to be the centerpiece of the ceremony...and people will be talking... Read More about it for decades. A the reception venue, Circus Juventas, he worked with staff at the venue, our wedding planner, and the performers to highlight and enhance every aspect of the evening. His work turned a unique venue into a canvass for light art that truly was the final touch that created depth and set the tone of the event. We can't thank him enough...and the rest of the AV for You team. Bravo!

TO AV For You Lighting, Decor and Audio Rental