Avalon Event Rentals

Houston and Surrounding Areas

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Music, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

10803-C Warwana Rd, Serving Greater Houston, TX Houston and Surrounding Areas (713) 974-3646

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christina Z

We selected Avalon to provide the tent, for our outdoor wedding in Galveston, based on recommendation from friends who used them for their wedding 2 years prior. We were not disappointed! The tent was absolutely perfect with the chandelier and dance floor being highlights!... Read More Charis was a pleasure to work with-- helpful in accommodating our needs and changes throughout the wedding planning process. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Victoria Portillo is one of the most amazing Sales professionals you will ever do business with. Initially I tried to get an estimate from another vendor who was was trying to charge me triple the price and waited 2-3 weeks to respond back to me. After which I found Avalon... Read More Rentals. Victoria gave me breakdowns of pricing and diagrams so I could visualize how my backyard was going to look for my wedding ceremony. It was so easy doing business with her. Everything was perfectly scheduled and well coordinated. I felt like I was her only client! On the day that Avalon team came to set up for my wedding, they were prompt. They everything up in records time in the hot Texas heat. The men was extremely professional. I made sure I gave them a tip because I felt they deserved one and they were very grateful. Everyone talked about how beautiful my backyard looked. Tables, chairs, a bar, a dj booth, a buffet table, dance floor set up over my grass and an aisle for me to walk down. When it came to taking everything down, they were prompt and remained professional! I could go on about this team but it would be too long of a read. Don't look anywhere else, choose Avalon Rentals now!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Our son was recently married at our farm, which is 90 miles northeast of Houston. We chose to go with Avalon based on the reviews and the impression my wife and daughter got with their first visit. Victoria was extremely helpful and professional through the whole process, even... Read More going so far as to help walk us through a comparison of a quote from another vendor! There were quite a few changes in the months leading up to the wedding and Victoria handled them all without any problem. We decided on a tent, tables and chairs along with a dance floor and sound system. Since no one is permanently living on the property we had to be there for the delivery. The truck was right on time and the crew was quick, friendly, and helpful. They had the tent up in no time and went through all the items with my wife and daughter to make sure everything was there. The pickup was the same, right on time and again, very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Avalon for anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Tatiana C

Great service. Victoria helped design our floor layout and make the equipment selections which was exactly what we needed for our guest count. On setup day Avalon gave us a 2 hour time window, arrived within that time and called me 30 minutes prior to arrival.. the setup and... Read More pickup was quick and the team highly skilled. Beautiful tent, tables, chairs, and decor. Will definitely work with Avalon again, great experience.

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kathryn F

My husband and I used avalon for our wedding, April 25, 2015. We rented a 40X40 high peak tent, tables, chairs, and tent accessories. I absolutely love the way the tent came out. It was beautiful. The staff at avalon was amazing. They have great communication and were able to... Read More trouble shoot any question a and concerns that we had. They delivered promptly and there staff that set up the tent were very professional and friendly. I loved working with them and would definitely recommend them for all rental needs. I know that I will definitely use them again. Thanks so much avalon staff for helping to make my big day beautiful.

The Best Vendor I Worked With!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Selby B

Melanie and her team are fantastic! From my first phone call for an inquiry and fitting me in the next day for a consultation to allowing color changes after the contract was written and signed to adding more linens and tables weeks before the wedding, Melanie and her team were... Read More the absolute best. We even had a last minute change of plans for pickup and Avalon made it so easy for us! While many of my other vendors were great to work with, I cannot stress how easy Avalon made it. If you need linens, chargers, tables or chairs, do not look anywhere else - book with Melanie and Avalon now!

My daughter's wedding

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Anita W

Avalon Event Rentals is second to none. We had a wedding at our home in Manvel TX. From the first telephone call to when the truck left with everything, the experience was perfect. Since I had never hosted a wedding, i really did not know what I would need, they asked me a few... Read More questions then sent the quote over. THEY new exactly what I needed! All I gave them was an estimated head count. They delivered the equipment exactly when they said they would and It looked brand new. Everyone that attended commented on how nice everything was. It is very impressive. I had a 40 x 50 tent, 13 round tables (for 130 people), 205 chairs (used some for ceremony) linens, globe lighting, chandelier, bar 4 cocktail tables and a margarita machine. They picked everything up on schedule and immediately afterwards, you could not even tell a tent had been there. Best Event Rental Company ever.

October Wedding Bliss

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Misty W

I was absolutely delighted with Avalon. I used them for chairs, tent, dance floor, tables, linens and stage, and everything was wonderful. Their staff was wonderful to work with, and Melanie was responsive and available for any questions. I would recommend them to anyone!

Wedding rental

Reviewed on 8/27/2013

on time great service

party rentals after wedding party

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 katie h

The owner was great, she was able to accomidate my needs. I had minimal cleanup to do afer the party. Her staff did most of the work