Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

4409 South Park Ave., Hamburg, NY

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

My daughters dreams came true for a magical wedding thanks to Kelly, our wedding coordinator at The Avanti Mansion. From our first meeting the entire process was very smooth. Kelly had some wise advice, she is very knowledgeable and experience. The food was fabulous, friends and... Read More family are still complimenting on how beautiful the entire day was. Their comments include the attention to detail of every aspect from the ceremony in The Library, the hand passed appetizers during cocktail hour to the dinner for over 200 guests served under 10 minutes! We highly recommend Amore at The Avanti Mansion to any couple wishing to have a memorable wedding day not only for themselves but for their guests to enjoy.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I was an out of state bride and Avanti made it so easy for me to plan our special day. Colleen was our wedding planner and she was great to work with. I was a very stressed and anxiety ridden bride and I don't know how I would of got through my day without Kate and my other... Read More suite hostess. They were AMAZING!!!! Food, drinks and music were perfect and all the guests were happy.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 LeighAnn S

The Avanti Mansion is absolute perfection! We had our ceremony in the Amore Library and our reception in the Amore Ballroom. Our wedding had a Love Story/Book theme - so the Library was incredibly perfect! The Avanti Mansion is clean, elegant, beautiful, stunning, and the best... Read More full service wedding venue in Buffalo! Angie was our bridal consultant and she went above and beyond to ensure that our day was the best ever! My girls and I got ready in the bridal suite the day off - holy gorgeous! From the suite hostesses to the delicious food to the massive bar to the small details - the Avanti Mansion was the best choice! My husband and I would recommend the Avanti Mansion to every couple! Thanks so much for the best day we could ever have imagined!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Nicole B

I got married at the Avanti Mansion on Friday July 15, 2016. My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state (Florida, where we currently live) and our coordinator Angie (Bottita) Thomas was an angel. She made wedding planning a breeze. She responded promptly, answered... Read More all our questions and concerns and helped make our wedding special. The best part was whenever we were visiting Buffalo, she made herself available for us and gave us a list of recommend vendors which we took advantage of. We did everything through her fro our wedding cake, favors, candy bar, dessert bar, invitations, DJ, photo booth, releasing of doves, and more! I would not have changed a thing. 6 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jaimie B

Beautiful venue and just about everything was PERFECT! Our guests raved about our wedding. I am giving four stars because I will say I was a bit disappointed with the follow through from the wedding planners...we were told prior to our wedding day that our planner would be out... Read More of town & someone would take her place, but no one ever did and so the timing of things was VERY off. At 9:15 I had to ask our suite hostess to please tell our DJ we would like to do our first dance (as everyone was already up from their tables & back at the bar...I was not impressed with the DJ). I am also giving four stars because I didn't feel as though their customer service was as fantastic as I was expecting; no one ever followed up after our big day nor did anyone check on us really throughout the night. A very expensive wedding and I feel they could care more about the experience and their bride and grooms as individuals, rather than caring about pumping 3 weddings a weekend out of their venue. I would have liked that someone touch base a couple weeks after...some sort of follow up. That's just me...working in customer service before and knowing how much time people put into wedding planning, a phone call would have been nice. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing! It was the best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 krystine l

our planner was angie and she was great. she helped with everything i needed it was great and was everything i was looking for in a venue .

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Chelsey B

Amazing! Kelly was awesome and so helpful during the entire wedding process! She went out of her way to make everything perfect! She wasn't scheduled to work the day of our wedding, but came in anyway to see me and make sure everything was just right! During the reception,... Read More Scarlett was the best! I could never imagine having my wedding anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Elizabeth B

Our wedding planner, Kelly, was absolutely fantastic and any questions or concerns that we had she was quick to answer them. She made us feel as if we were the only wedding the Avanti Mansion had. We can't honestly say enough about Kelly. The catering and their food was, as... Read More all of our guests said, "The best service and food they've ever had at a wedding". We whole heartedly feel the same. You just have to taste it to believe it. We had a hard time picking an outside DJ. With every meeting we had with an outside DJ we felt as if they just wanted our money. That was NOT the case with their in house DJ. He wanted our night to be as perfect as we did. We would recommend picking only your important songs that you as a couple want to be played and then allow the DJ to "play for the crowed". Please don't micro manage the play list. Our dance floor was packed the whole night. We had young guests dancing to songs with our older guests. There were no awkward "dead" moments to be found. The Avanti Mansion was worth every penny. We can not say enough about it. We checked with all of our other local venues and no one can compare. This is a place where your dream wedding will be created.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Christie D

The Venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! Angie was my Event Coordinator and she did an absolute amazing job at easing my mind and answering all my questions, and I had a lot. She offered suggestions and ideas in areas I was unsure and her advise was sound. The DJ provided by the venue... Read More was also amazing he met with me in person the week before the wedding to make sure we were both on the same page, very nice and friendly and he also did an amazing job, guests and myself were on the dance floor all night it was never an empty floor. The day off walking into the venue and seeing everything together and set up, could not have been any more breath taking. Guests had an amazing time and I still here how fun my wedding was and most importantly how AMAZING the food was. I would be at other weddings and people would mention how much they enjoyed the food at Mine. I highly recommend this venue it is worth every penny, especially if you aren't a huge DIY person, it is pretty much a one stop shop at Avanti.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah W

Everything about our wedding at Avanti Mansion was perfect! Kelly was so helpful and great to work with! Our guest have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Had our wedding June 2015. The Avanti mansion was amazing! Have nothing bad to say about our day. We had a downpour on our day and the staff was able to adjust the morning of. Angie was amazing to work with! We would do it again!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Ashley M

I could have not asked for a more beautiful wedding, the site was gorgeous and kelly was amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Melissa B

It was a fantastic day! The food was fantastic and our wedding coordinator Angie was the best! Everything was beautiful and the outside ceremony was perfect!!! The day went by so fast because we had the best dy if our lives! I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride... Read More who wants to feel like a Princess! Melissa and Kevin Habberfield

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

The garden ceremony and reception was beautiful! We did the live grill for dinner and the food was incredible. Many guests commented on the food and how beautiful the ceremony was. Our coordinator, Kelly, worked hard with us to get us what we wanted and make our day perfect.

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Rebecca S

The Avanti mansion was the perfect place for my wedding. It was the perfect setting to make me feel more like a princess. We used both the library and the ballroom. Both rooms were so beautiful. The food was delicious and the staff was simply amazing. We had an unforgettable... Read More reception at the Avanti Mansion and I would reccommend it to anyone without a doubt!

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

I recently had both my ceremony and reception at Avanti, inside the Amore Library. When my husband and I walked into the library during our initial tour, we knew that this was the place we wanted our dream wedding to take place. We worked with Angie, who was there for us every... Read More step of the way and who I would recommend highly. Every little detail was accounted for, and the planning process was so easy because of the friendly staff and excellent and professional communication that existed. Angie was great with suggesting ideas, while at the same time listening to ours and trying to help us incorporate these in our ceremony and reception. Our guests have raved about the quality of the food, the kindness of the staff working that night, and how beautiful the location was. Most importantly for us, Avanti gave us our perfect wedding, and a night that we will be talking about for the rest of our lives together!

No Regrets

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

I was able to have my dream wedding at the Avanti Mansion. My Mom and I worked with Kelly, and she was absolutely amazing. From Day 1, Kelly guided us through all of the wedding details (menu, decorations, timing for the day…). Kelly has a ton of experience with weddings, and... Read More was always willing to share her experience and advice with us. We learned so much from her (do's and don'ts) and knew the day would be as we planned. On the day of the wedding, that is exactly what happened. All of the preparation we did was executed as planned. Nothing went wrong, and my Mom could relax because Kelly and the other Avanti staff handled everything. They treated us like royalty. If you knew my Mom, you would know how big of a deal it is for someone like her to feel relaxed on such an eventful day! :) Everything was right ON TIME, the food was hot and just as delicious as the day we had our tasting, the layout of the room was perfect, the DJ was attentive and the music was the perfect volume, and the Photo Booth we rented was a hit! I cannot fully express how amazing the Avanti Mansion is. Not only is it a beautiful place with delicious food (OMG!), but the staff really knows their stuff. They don't miss a beat and you can be confident there will be no surprises. The only reason I gave 'Flexibility' 4 stars is because although they do whatever they can for your unique requests, they are strict on some things and require outside vendors to sign contracts agreeing not to do certain things. Although that was annoying, I know they just want to make sure everything goes smoothly. They have seen it all, and know the idiotic things vendors and guests may do who aren't familiar with the property. So, if you have a lot of crazy demands, don't be surprised if they advise against some of them... but trust me, it's for the best. When I think back to my wedding, there isn’t a single thing I would change… and that is an amazing feeling.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Our October wedding exceeded all expectations. We booked with the mansion for exclusive use. Our ceremony was outside followed by cocktail hour in the library and then the reception in the grand ballroom. Everything the avanti did was organized and beautiful. They provided and... Read More set up the centerpieces, the cake was tasty and beautiful. My wedding theme was simple, classic and elegant and the avanti nailed it! My groom and I had a perfect day and our guests raved about the beauty and deliciousness of the food! You would be making a mistake to book anywhere but here!

Book here!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Andrea s

We had our reception at here and everything was perfect. Angie was extremely helpful from beginning to end- very friendly and quick to answer the MANY questions I had. Avanti has more strict guidelines and timelines compared to other venues, but for good reason. They are very... Read More clear and upfront with their expectations and well organized to ensure your day runs perfectly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! I LOVED that Avanti gave a wedding binder to keep organized, including important information and dates for Avanti, and planning tips. I used this ALL the time! When the big day arrived, I felt completely prepared and knew I was in good hands. Avanti is not the least expensive venue that we had looked at, but it is NOT the most expensive either, and you definitely get your money’s worth. I highly recommend taking advantage of their winter specials. We had the library and ballroom. It was great to have the entire building to ourselves, and we didn’t have to share the bathrooms with another wedding! Plenty of parking space!The bridal suites are awesome, too! EVERYONE raved about the beautiful décor, and the amazing food! We didn't spend an arm & leg on our menu (chicken & beef combo) and several guests stated it was by far the best wedding food they’ve had. The venue is so beautiful that you really don’t need a lot of decorations. Avanti runs like a well-oiled machine. The day of the wedding everything was on time, and their staff was very friendly, and professional. The staff worked quickly to get the food served HOT, and tables cleared. Our suite hostess and DJ Kenny were helpful to answer any questions, and kept us informed throughout the night to keep things running smoothly. At the end all of our supplies were quickly packed up by the staff and ready to take home. The only negative is their 18% admin fee, which is NOT a gratuity. They do specify this before you book with them and clearly stated in their contract. Tipping is extra so keep this in mind when planning your budget. I definitely recommend Avanti.

BOOK YOUR WEDDING HERE!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

Completely disregard any review under 5 stars because those people are ridiculous and obviously have issues...and can you trust ridiculous people with issues? I had my wedding here this past October, and though I didn't have an image before starting to plan, they quickly... Read More helped me form one and make it absolutely perfect. We were assigned Kelly as our wedding specialist when we booked here. Kelly. Is. PHENOMENAL!! I could call or email her at any time of day with questions and she was on the ball! She even worked with us to get our contracts signed over the phone during the blizzard! She's so personable, and you feel like you're working with a friend rather than an employee of the mansion. Even with a minor crisis the day of the wedding, she took complete care of it and I never had to worry about a thing. The wedding day was flawless - we had our ceremony in the library in front of a working fireplace. Stunning. I had multiple guests tell me they'd never seen a more beautiful venue. The food at the reception (beef and chicken options) was amazing - perfectly cooked and delicious - and the staff was so on the ball and polite, it was as if we were the only people in the world that they cared about. Our DJ (Kenny) was very involved and talked to guests and took all requests, including mine that I had given prior to the reception. Loved him! I also suggests renting the photo booth. The guests LOVE it and they put together a photo-strip guest book for you to take home. All in all, if I had to go back and change anything, I wouldn't. I had a perfect wedding, and all of my thanks are owed to The Avanti. Cheers!

Amazing Night

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Cindy H

Our night was perfect! Everything was set up as we said and the whole night flowed very well! We didn't have to worry about anything all night! Food was great and all our guests thought so also. Dj kept everyone on the dance floor all night and made it fun for young and old!... Read More Would recommend to anyone!

Best Venue, Ever.

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Chris C

We cannot say enough positive things about Angie and her team at the Avanti Mansion. From day 1, Angie was always there to answer questions and put us at ease while planning a wedding from a distance. We visited the venue in December after a snowstorm and during a particularly... Read More rainy day. Despite the elements, Angie took us on a tour of the grounds and helped us to envision the beauty through the mud and muck. On the day before the rehearsal we finally saw everything come together for the first time and it completely took our breaths away. The grounds were impeccable, the Japanese garden was stunning, and the tent was better than we could have imagined. On the day of the rehearsal, Angie carefully walked us through the ceremony and put our nerves at ease. On the day of the event, Barb, our suite hostess, was so helpful and knew just what to say to calm my nerves. The food and cake were better than we could have imagined and we were so sad to see the night come to a close. We have been telling everyone we know about our experience and hope others we know get married at the Avanti so that we can enjoy it all over again!

Fairy tale wedding

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Alicia E

My wedding day was a fairy tale. I could not have imagined anything more amazing. The staff at Avanti was caring and professional and made the process effortless. The ceremony and reception were flawless and the attention to detail made the day extra special.

Absolutely Perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Kate B

Growing up in Buffalo, I have attended wedding at most venues in the area... So been there and done that. When I went venue hunting for my wedding, I wanted something unique, beautiful, and with great food (because come on, let's all admit wedding food can be gross!). I knew... Read More right away that the Avanti was exactly where I envisioned my wedding to be. The Avanti was not only a beautiful venue for our ceremony and reception, but the service was outstanding! We worked with Angie, who from day one was absolutely wonderful. She was very personable, accommodating to all of my requests (even the more absurd ones!), and truly cared about creating the wedding of my dreams. We had our ceremony outside the ballroom, cocktail hour on the patio, and reception in the Avanti ballroom. Everything was breathtakingly beautiful, well kept and clean, and exactly as we agreed upon. The staff were so helpful in setting up and taking down decor, checking in with my husband and I throughout the night (especially our suite attendant!), and timely service so our guests could enjoy all good and drinks. The food was AMAZING, we have received endless compliments from our guests with several guests indicating it was the best wedding meal they have ever eaten (we had duel-played filet mignon and crab stuffed-shrimp). The Avanti was very open about prices upfront and we did not experience any confusion related to extra prices or fees. I could not recommend the Avanti, especially Angie, more highly. They created a perfect and most memorable day for us!!! Thank-you Avanti!!!!! ❤️ Kate and Anthony

Avanti mansion

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

My husband I had our reception in the ballroom and our cocktail hour in the library , we can't not be more pleased to say that we had our wedding reception here at avanti. Kelly was our wedding coordinator, who was fabulous!! They made everything look amazing when we showed up.... Read More Our guests loved the food!!! We would not change a thing with this venue. Also we had a late nite panini station which our guests loved!! Thank you for making our day perfect!!!