Avanti Mansion

Hamburg, NY

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Everything you need...All in one place!

This historic 19th century estate offers three unique venues for your wedding day. Each location features both indoor and outdoor locations for exchanging nuptials, creating spectacular photographs and hosing memorable receptions.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

4409 South Park Av., Hamburg, NY

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 gina b

The Avanti Mansion is by far the most luxurious of any venue in this area. We wanted something better than the rest. A place that stood out and made a statement. We found it the second we walked in the Amore Ballroom. It is modern, stylish and glamorous. This place had everything we wanted in a venue, from the Library- which we used for our cocktail hour, two beautifully decorated suites and a grand ballroom for the main event. Even the bar was impressive, it's huge. We opted to have the Avanti handle our wedding planning as well. Another great perk, it's not just a venue, it's a full service wedding and event planning business. We wanted to enjoy our engagement and not get caught up in the stress of planning. Avanti made that possible. They had great ideas and helped us create exactly what we wanted. In the end it was the most memorable, exciting and enjoyable day of our lives. We ended our wedding with no regrets or complaints. It was simply the best day ever thanks to Avanti and their staff.

SIMPLY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Amanda S

We were married at the Avanti Mansion in the garden behind the Amore ballroom with our reception being held in the Amore ballroom on July 30th 2011. Our wedding was simply perfect! I had very high expectations and the Avanti Mansion exceeded them all. Planning was a breeze and they were always accommodating to all my wants and needs. I did use many of the services they offer including: the florist, the DJ (Kenny), the Pastor. My only outside vendors were the cake and the photographer. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful in the gardens and it was the perfect location for on site pictures. The ballroom looked absolutely fantastic! I truly can't get over how perfect our wedding was and how much fun we had. Some of the best money I spent was: paying for exclusive use (the entire building was ours for the night and our cocktail hour was in the library), paying to have our wedding coordinator (Cheryl) with us all night, paying to have the outside bar open, and paying to extend our wedding an extra hour. Our wedding guests are still raving about the venue, the food, and the awesome party we threw! It seriously was the best night of my life and I would highly recommend the Avanti Mansion to everyone I know. -Jon & Amanda Hoffman-

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

My daughters dreams came true for a magical wedding thanks to Kelly, our wedding coordinator at The Avanti Mansion. From our first meeting the entire process was very smooth. Kelly had some wise advice, she is very knowledgeable and experience. The food was fabulous, friends and family are still complimenting on how beautiful the entire day was. Their comments include the attention to detail of every aspect from the ceremony in The Library, the hand passed appetizers during cocktail hour to the dinner for over 200 guests served under 10 minutes! We highly recommend Amore at The Avanti Mansion to any couple wishing to have a memorable wedding day not only for themselves but for their guests to enjoy.

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Melissa B

It was a fantastic day! The food was fantastic and our wedding coordinator Angie was the best! Everything was beautiful and the outside ceremony was perfect!!! The day went by so fast because we had the best dy if our lives! I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride who wants to feel like a Princess! Melissa and Kevin Habberfield

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 LeighAnn S

The Avanti Mansion is absolute perfection! We had our ceremony in the Amore Library and our reception in the Amore Ballroom. Our wedding had a Love Story/Book theme - so the Library was incredibly perfect! The Avanti Mansion is clean, elegant, beautiful, stunning, and the best full service wedding venue in Buffalo! Angie was our bridal consultant and she went above and beyond to ensure that our day was the best ever! My girls and I got ready in the bridal suite the day off - holy gorgeous! From the suite hostesses to the delicious food to the massive bar to the small details - the Avanti Mansion was the best choice! My husband and I would recommend the Avanti Mansion to every couple! Thanks so much for the best day we could ever have imagined!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

The garden ceremony and reception was beautiful! We did the live grill for dinner and the food was incredible. Many guests commented on the food and how beautiful the ceremony was. Our coordinator, Kelly, worked hard with us to get us what we wanted and make our day perfect.

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Rebecca S

The Avanti mansion was the perfect place for my wedding. It was the perfect setting to make me feel more like a princess. We used both the library and the ballroom. Both rooms were so beautiful. The food was delicious and the staff was simply amazing. We had an unforgettable reception at the Avanti Mansion and I would reccommend it to anyone without a doubt!

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

I recently had both my ceremony and reception at Avanti, inside the Amore Library. When my husband and I walked into the library during our initial tour, we knew that this was the place we wanted our dream wedding to take place. We worked with Angie, who was there for us every step of the way and who I would recommend highly. Every little detail was accounted for, and the planning process was so easy because of the friendly staff and excellent and professional communication that existed. Angie was great with suggesting ideas, while at the same time listening to ours and trying to help us incorporate these in our ceremony and reception. Our guests have raved about the quality of the food, the kindness of the staff working that night, and how beautiful the location was. Most importantly for us, Avanti gave us our perfect wedding, and a night that we will be talking about for the rest of our lives together!

No Regrets

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

I was able to have my dream wedding at the Avanti Mansion. My Mom and I worked with Kelly, and she was absolutely amazing. From Day 1, Kelly guided us through all of the wedding details (menu, decorations, timing for the day…). Kelly has a ton of experience with weddings, and was always willing to share her experience and advice with us. We learned so much from her (do's and don'ts) and knew the day would be as we planned. On the day of the wedding, that is exactly what happened. All of the preparation we did was executed as planned. Nothing went wrong, and my Mom could relax because Kelly and the other Avanti staff handled everything. They treated us like royalty. If you knew my Mom, you would know how big of a deal it is for someone like her to feel relaxed on such an eventful day! :) Everything was right ON TIME, the food was hot and just as delicious as the day we had our tasting, the layout of the room was perfect, the DJ was attentive and the music was the perfect volume, and the Photo Booth we rented was a hit! I cannot fully express how amazing the Avanti Mansion is. Not only is it a beautiful place with delicious food (OMG!), but the staff really knows their stuff. They don't miss a beat and you can be confident there will be no surprises. The only reason I gave 'Flexibility' 4 stars is because although they do whatever they can for your unique requests, they are strict on some things and require outside vendors to sign contracts agreeing not to do certain things. Although that was annoying, I know they just want to make sure everything goes smoothly. They have seen it all, and know the idiotic things vendors and guests may do who aren't familiar with the property. So, if you have a lot of crazy demands, don't be surprised if they advise against some of them... but trust me, it's for the best. When I think back to my wedding, there isn’t a single thing I would change… and that is an amazing feeling.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Our October wedding exceeded all expectations. We booked with the mansion for exclusive use. Our ceremony was outside followed by cocktail hour in the library and then the reception in the grand ballroom. Everything the avanti did was organized and beautiful. They provided and set up the centerpieces, the cake was tasty and beautiful. My wedding theme was simple, classic and elegant and the avanti nailed it! My groom and I had a perfect day and our guests raved about the beauty and deliciousness of the food! You would be making a mistake to book anywhere but here!

Book here!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Andrea s

We had our reception at here and everything was perfect. Angie was extremely helpful from beginning to end- very friendly and quick to answer the MANY questions I had. Avanti has more strict guidelines and timelines compared to other venues, but for good reason. They are very clear and upfront with their expectations and well organized to ensure your day runs perfectly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! I LOVED that Avanti gave a wedding binder to keep organized, including important information and dates for Avanti, and planning tips. I used this ALL the time! When the big day arrived, I felt completely prepared and knew I was in good hands. Avanti is not the least expensive venue that we had looked at, but it is NOT the most expensive either, and you definitely get your money’s worth. I highly recommend taking advantage of their winter specials. We had the library and ballroom. It was great to have the entire building to ourselves, and we didn’t have to share the bathrooms with another wedding! Plenty of parking space!The bridal suites are awesome, too! EVERYONE raved about the beautiful décor, and the amazing food! We didn't spend an arm & leg on our menu (chicken & beef combo) and several guests stated it was by far the best wedding food they’ve had. The venue is so beautiful that you really don’t need a lot of decorations. Avanti runs like a well-oiled machine. The day of the wedding everything was on time, and their staff was very friendly, and professional. The staff worked quickly to get the food served HOT, and tables cleared. Our suite hostess and DJ Kenny were helpful to answer any questions, and kept us informed throughout the night to keep things running smoothly. At the end all of our supplies were quickly packed up by the staff and ready to take home. The only negative is their 18% admin fee, which is NOT a gratuity. They do specify this before you book with them and clearly stated in their contract. Tipping is extra so keep this in mind when planning your budget. I definitely recommend Avanti.

BOOK YOUR WEDDING HERE!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

Completely disregard any review under 5 stars because those people are ridiculous and obviously have issues...and can you trust ridiculous people with issues? I had my wedding here this past October, and though I didn't have an image before starting to plan, they quickly helped me form one and make it absolutely perfect. We were assigned Kelly as our wedding specialist when we booked here. Kelly. Is. PHENOMENAL!! I could call or email her at any time of day with questions and she was on the ball! She even worked with us to get our contracts signed over the phone during the blizzard! She's so personable, and you feel like you're working with a friend rather than an employee of the mansion. Even with a minor crisis the day of the wedding, she took complete care of it and I never had to worry about a thing. The wedding day was flawless - we had our ceremony in the library in front of a working fireplace. Stunning. I had multiple guests tell me they'd never seen a more beautiful venue. The food at the reception (beef and chicken options) was amazing - perfectly cooked and delicious - and the staff was so on the ball and polite, it was as if we were the only people in the world that they cared about. Our DJ (Kenny) was very involved and talked to guests and took all requests, including mine that I had given prior to the reception. Loved him! I also suggests renting the photo booth. The guests LOVE it and they put together a photo-strip guest book for you to take home. All in all, if I had to go back and change anything, I wouldn't. I had a perfect wedding, and all of my thanks are owed to The Avanti. Cheers!

Amazing Night

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Cindy H

Our night was perfect! Everything was set up as we said and the whole night flowed very well! We didn't have to worry about anything all night! Food was great and all our guests thought so also. Dj kept everyone on the dance floor all night and made it fun for young and old! Would recommend to anyone!

Best Venue, Ever.

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Chris C

We cannot say enough positive things about Angie and her team at the Avanti Mansion. From day 1, Angie was always there to answer questions and put us at ease while planning a wedding from a distance. We visited the venue in December after a snowstorm and during a particularly rainy day. Despite the elements, Angie took us on a tour of the grounds and helped us to envision the beauty through the mud and muck. On the day before the rehearsal we finally saw everything come together for the first time and it completely took our breaths away. The grounds were impeccable, the Japanese garden was stunning, and the tent was better than we could have imagined. On the day of the rehearsal, Angie carefully walked us through the ceremony and put our nerves at ease. On the day of the event, Barb, our suite hostess, was so helpful and knew just what to say to calm my nerves. The food and cake were better than we could have imagined and we were so sad to see the night come to a close. We have been telling everyone we know about our experience and hope others we know get married at the Avanti so that we can enjoy it all over again!

Fairy tale wedding

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Alicia E

My wedding day was a fairy tale. I could not have imagined anything more amazing. The staff at Avanti was caring and professional and made the process effortless. The ceremony and reception were flawless and the attention to detail made the day extra special.

Absolutely Perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Kate B

Growing up in Buffalo, I have attended wedding at most venues in the area... So been there and done that. When I went venue hunting for my wedding, I wanted something unique, beautiful, and with great food (because come on, let's all admit wedding food can be gross!). I knew right away that the Avanti was exactly where I envisioned my wedding to be. The Avanti was not only a beautiful venue for our ceremony and reception, but the service was outstanding! We worked with Angie, who from day one was absolutely wonderful. She was very personable, accommodating to all of my requests (even the more absurd ones!), and truly cared about creating the wedding of my dreams. We had our ceremony outside the ballroom, cocktail hour on the patio, and reception in the Avanti ballroom. Everything was breathtakingly beautiful, well kept and clean, and exactly as we agreed upon. The staff were so helpful in setting up and taking down decor, checking in with my husband and I throughout the night (especially our suite attendant!), and timely service so our guests could enjoy all good and drinks. The food was AMAZING, we have received endless compliments from our guests with several guests indicating it was the best wedding meal they have ever eaten (we had duel-played filet mignon and crab stuffed-shrimp). The Avanti was very open about prices upfront and we did not experience any confusion related to extra prices or fees. I could not recommend the Avanti, especially Angie, more highly. They created a perfect and most memorable day for us!!! Thank-you Avanti!!!!! ❤️ Kate and Anthony

Avanti mansion

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

My husband I had our reception in the ballroom and our cocktail hour in the library , we can't not be more pleased to say that we had our wedding reception here at avanti. Kelly was our wedding coordinator, who was fabulous!! They made everything look amazing when we showed up. Our guests loved the food!!! We would not change a thing with this venue. Also we had a late nite panini station which our guests loved!! Thank you for making our day perfect!!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kelly E

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Avanti Mansion on August 30, 2014. We were impressed with the venue from our first meeting -from the beautiful décor to the professionalism of the staff. We can't say enough about how much we loved our wedding planner Angie! She helped us through every step of the planning process and was quick to respond to my many questions. The January food tasting for all of the couples was a great way to taste all of the appetizer and entrée options, to help with the menu selections. The food was delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests! We used the Avanti's DJ, DJ Kenny, for our music and he was great! He knew just the right music to keep our guests dancing all night long! The bridal suite that the Avanti offers for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready in was amazing! It was nice to have the option of getting dressed at the venue and made for great photographs! Our suite hostess, Colleen, was wonderful too! She brought champagne and snacks for the girls and guided us through the whole day. Unfortunately, it started to rain just as our ceremony began, but Colleen was right there with umbrellas! We can't say enough about how much we appreciate all of the ways in which the staff contributed to making our wedding day perfect! I would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a magical day!

Perfect and memorable

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

My husband and I used the Avanti Mansion for our reception. We had the Amore ballroom which is spectacular and beautiful. Everyone at the Avanti is very helpful, kind, and make your day perfect. Our wedding was perfect and nothing I would change. I would highly recommend the Avanti and our guests still talk about it.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Ariel T

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Avanti in their Amore Ballroom. We can not say enough wonderful things about all of the staff at Avanti Mansion. We had Kelly as our wedding coordinator, who helped make the planning process a breeze. We were so confident everything would go smoothly the day of there was no anxiety on our part. We then had Kate as our suite hostess who ensured exactly that. We utilized their recommended pastor David Zastrow, their DJ (Kenny) and their photobooth. Everyone was so professional. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was, and how amazing the food was! Numerous guests told us it was the "best food they have ever had at a wedding!" Thank you thank you thank you for everything! We had our absolute dream wedding because of the Avanti Staff!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Sarah T

My husband and I had our reception at the Avanti Mansion, Amore Ballroom this past August. Over a month later, our guests are still complimenting us on our perfect reception venue choice. They are still raving about the food, the bar, the staff, and just the overall ambiance. Our wedding day was a dream and everything ran seamlessly. Colleen was our wedding attendant for the day and she was a doll! Angie was our coordinator and guided us through the entire wedding planning process. She was so friendly and made us feel like we were her only clients (while I'm sure she had many other weddings and brides to deal with!). My only advice for couples looking to book the Avanti (besides GO FOR IT) is that they are not super flexible with their policies. They stick to every contract and at times we felt like we were nickle and dimed. With that being said, it was a small challenge to overcome that reaped large rewards. Just make sure you read your contracts and know what you are committing to ahead of time. They may be one of the pricier venues in the area, but it's absolutely 100% worth it...you get what you pay for. Thank you, Avanti, for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Wonderful Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Gretchen K

My husband and I just got married this past weekend and we absolutely loved our wedding at the Avanti Mansion! We had both our ceremony and reception there, everything was so easy to coordinate and we enjoyed being able to having it all in one spot. Our wedding consultant, Angie, was very friendly and took care of every question/concern we had along the way. I had several friends and family members tell me both at the reception and after that it was the most beautiful location and the most fun they have ever had at a wedding!

My perfect wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Amy F

Avanti is the most beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding anyone could imagine. They also have the most wonderful food! Who would have known wedding food could be so good?. My wedding planner, Kelly, was outstanding, so helpful and made planning my wedding a piece of cake. So many people told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. They are professionals who know how to make a perfect wedding happen.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Jennifer M

Amazing venue! The staff was really helpful thru the planning as well as the day of! We really wanted a venue to have our ceremony as well as our reception and the Avanti offered both. The grounds are beautiful! Food and service are excellent! You won't be disappointed!

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Sarah B

My husband and I are very grateful to have been able to have our wedding at The Avanti Mansion. They know what they are doing when it comes to planning and hosting a wedding. Our day turned out flawless, and the staff at the Avanti truly went above and beyond to make our day what we had envisioned. We really loved our wedding planner, Angie. However, everyone we have encountered at the Avanti throughout our 18 months of planning, right up until our reception was over-- was superb!

TO Avanti Mansion