Dream weddings... Simplified!

This historic 19th century estate offers three unique venues for your wedding day. Each location features both indoor and outdoor locations for exchanging nuptials, creating spectacular photographs and hosting memorable receptions.

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue

4409 South Park Ave., Hamburg, NY (716) 822-6200

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

My daughters dreams came true for a magical wedding thanks to Kelly, our wedding coordinator at The Avanti Mansion. From our first meeting the entire process was very smooth. Kelly had some wise advice, she is very knowledgeable and experience. The food was fabulous, friends and... Read More family are still complimenting on how beautiful the entire day was. Their comments include the attention to detail of every aspect from the ceremony in The Library, the hand passed appetizers during cocktail hour to the dinner for over 200 guests served under 10 minutes! We highly recommend Amore at The Avanti Mansion to any couple wishing to have a memorable wedding day not only for themselves but for their guests to enjoy.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I was an out of state bride and Avanti made it so easy for me to plan our special day. Colleen was our wedding planner and she was great to work with. I was a very stressed and anxiety ridden bride and I don't know how I would of got through my day without Kate and my other... Read More suite hostess. They were AMAZING!!!! Food, drinks and music were perfect and all the guests were happy.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 LeighAnn S

The Avanti Mansion is absolute perfection! We had our ceremony in the Amore Library and our reception in the Amore Ballroom. Our wedding had a Love Story/Book theme - so the Library was incredibly perfect! The Avanti Mansion is clean, elegant, beautiful, stunning, and the best... Read More full service wedding venue in Buffalo! Angie was our bridal consultant and she went above and beyond to ensure that our day was the best ever! My girls and I got ready in the bridal suite the day off - holy gorgeous! From the suite hostesses to the delicious food to the massive bar to the small details - the Avanti Mansion was the best choice! My husband and I would recommend the Avanti Mansion to every couple! Thanks so much for the best day we could ever have imagined!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Katherine R

Avanti mansion is an amazing place to have a wedding reception! They take care of all the details so you can just show up and have a great time! The venue is beautiful and has such a professional staff! Kelly (our wedding coordinator) was so knowledgable and helped us so much!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 craig m

My wife and I were married at the Avanti Mansion back in September 2016. Altogether, the experience we had with the Avanti Mansion is a tale of 2 parts. The one the day of the wedding and the days leading up to the wedding. Part 2 is why it gets such a low rating. Part 1:... Read More The day of the wedding. Getting married on the little island and having a great celebration outside in the tent, was pretty amazing. It is the same size as the main ballroom inside, and you don't feel that you are outside. It is well done. The food, well I couldn't walk to one person without them raving about it. It's the best food I had at a wedding and all of our guests would agree with that. All of our guests also had a great time, which is all we could ask for on the wedding day, which made the day a great success. The only negative was something we heard the day after the wedding. One of my dear family friends went up to DJ Kenny and requested a song. He answered her "I already played one song for you old people and you didn't dance." I wish I would have heard that the day of the wedding, because something would have been said. Part 2: This part is for anyone looking to get married at the Avanti Mansion. Remember that your Wedding Day is one day but it takes a long time getting ready for that day. You hope to be able to have a good working relationship with the person or persons coordinating your wedding. In my opinion, they are in the customer service business and all people getting married should feel they have the undivided attention of their wedding coordinator. This certainly did not happen in our case. We worked with Kelly, and from what I have seen on other reviews, people have said she is good to great. She did not fall into that category with us. For someone to be great, I would expect them to be in constant communication when asked a question via email. I would hope they always are willing to go that extra mile to help the paying customers. We had multiple situations that really bothered me. We would reach out to her via email and either would not hear back or would receive a 1 -2 sentence answer that did not answer our question. In a few cases, it took her 2 weeks to get back to us. The worst scenario was when we did not receive an answer for 1 month. When I send an email and am spending thousands of dollars, I expect at least an email response stating that "I will look into this" or something like that, within a day or two. No communication is inconsiderate, unprofessional and shows an unwillingness to work with your clients. It was so bad at one point that I reached out to other venues to see if they had our date still available and I would have taken a loss on the deposit. Be sure to ask to have all of the proper paper work as well. When we made our deposit we received papers of what would be included in our wedding but these changed and we were never given notice of changes until we met with them. They seemed surprised we did not know about these changes. Lastly, watch and check your invoice. It took me 3 times to get the correct invoice. And to go along with this, when giving my final payment they said I owed a $500.00 Security Deposit which was not in our contract. When my wife said it was not in our contract, they said "We forgot to put it in." This was 10 days before the wedding. Customer service goes a long way and they certainly did not live up to our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angie B

As a bride, I loved every minute of my shower that was held at Avanti Mansion! It was over the top elegant, the food was amazing, and the staff was very nice! It was everything I wanted our bridal shower to be!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Meg A

Our wedding was at the Avanti in the Garden venue this September. We were in love with every part of the planning process. Our consultant Colleen was the most kind and helpful person to us throughout everything. From the very beginning she was very interested in what we wanted... Read More to do and helped us plan anything we asked about. We used vendors that they recommended and had a great time because of it. The day of we had a fabulous assistant named Barbara who was there to help with anything and Colleen even came to the ceremony! The day was perfect and our experience was too. They are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy C

Our wedding on 8/5/16 could not have been more perfect! Beautiful flowers for the outdoor ceremony set the tone for the night....through the entire night someone was always attending to us! Scarlett & Kenny made the night flawless and perfectly organized! Angie helped so much... Read More planning the day from the centerpieces to the cake to the flowers....she was a real life angel!!!! I would recommend this place to anyone....people are still talking about how organized and beautiful our wedding was :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Michele G

I had my wedding ceremony here this past July in the Japanese garden and my reception in the tent. Kelly was my coordinator who I worked with for over a year of planning and she was amazing! She got back to me very quickly to answer all of my questions I had during the planning... Read More process. I felt like she was a friend helping another friend plan their wedding. At no time did I ever feel as though she was bothered by my silly questions. The tent was beautifully decorated and such a fun atmosphere to have a "party". I heard the hor douvres were amazing (my only regret was not asking them to put a plate at the head table for me and my husband) who were too busy taking pics to enjoy them. Dj Bart (who worked for Avanti) was really wonderful too! He played every request we had and made things a lot of fun! I would strongly recommend Avanti to anyone who is looking to have the wedding of your dreams!! The grounds are beautifully maintained and the stairs, bridge, and island make for amazing photos.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Nicole B

I got married at the Avanti Mansion on Friday July 15, 2016. My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state (Florida, where we currently live) and our coordinator Angie (Bottita) Thomas was an angel. She made wedding planning a breeze. She responded promptly, answered... Read More all our questions and concerns and helped make our wedding special. The best part was whenever we were visiting Buffalo, she made herself available for us and gave us a list of recommend vendors which we took advantage of. We did everything through her fro our wedding cake, favors, candy bar, dessert bar, invitations, DJ, photo booth, releasing of doves, and more! I would not have changed a thing. 6 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jaimie B

Beautiful venue and just about everything was PERFECT! Our guests raved about our wedding. I am giving four stars because I will say I was a bit disappointed with the follow through from the wedding planners...we were told prior to our wedding day that our planner would be out... Read More of town & someone would take her place, but no one ever did and so the timing of things was VERY off. At 9:15 I had to ask our suite hostess to please tell our DJ we would like to do our first dance (as everyone was already up from their tables & back at the bar...I was not impressed with the DJ). I am also giving four stars because I didn't feel as though their customer service was as fantastic as I was expecting; no one ever followed up after our big day nor did anyone check on us really throughout the night. A very expensive wedding and I feel they could care more about the experience and their bride and grooms as individuals, rather than caring about pumping 3 weddings a weekend out of their venue. I would have liked that someone touch base a couple weeks after...some sort of follow up. That's just me...working in customer service before and knowing how much time people put into wedding planning, a phone call would have been nice. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing! It was the best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 krystine l

our planner was angie and she was great. she helped with everything i needed it was great and was everything i was looking for in a venue .

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Chelsey B

Amazing! Kelly was awesome and so helpful during the entire wedding process! She went out of her way to make everything perfect! She wasn't scheduled to work the day of our wedding, but came in anyway to see me and make sure everything was just right! During the reception,... Read More Scarlett was the best! I could never imagine having my wedding anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Elizabeth B

Our wedding planner, Kelly, was absolutely fantastic and any questions or concerns that we had she was quick to answer them. She made us feel as if we were the only wedding the Avanti Mansion had. We can't honestly say enough about Kelly. The catering and their food was, as... Read More all of our guests said, "The best service and food they've ever had at a wedding". We whole heartedly feel the same. You just have to taste it to believe it. We had a hard time picking an outside DJ. With every meeting we had with an outside DJ we felt as if they just wanted our money. That was NOT the case with their in house DJ. He wanted our night to be as perfect as we did. We would recommend picking only your important songs that you as a couple want to be played and then allow the DJ to "play for the crowed". Please don't micro manage the play list. Our dance floor was packed the whole night. We had young guests dancing to songs with our older guests. There were no awkward "dead" moments to be found. The Avanti Mansion was worth every penny. We can not say enough about it. We checked with all of our other local venues and no one can compare. This is a place where your dream wedding will be created.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Christie D

The Venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! Angie was my Event Coordinator and she did an absolute amazing job at easing my mind and answering all my questions, and I had a lot. She offered suggestions and ideas in areas I was unsure and her advise was sound. The DJ provided by the venue... Read More was also amazing he met with me in person the week before the wedding to make sure we were both on the same page, very nice and friendly and he also did an amazing job, guests and myself were on the dance floor all night it was never an empty floor. The day off walking into the venue and seeing everything together and set up, could not have been any more breath taking. Guests had an amazing time and I still here how fun my wedding was and most importantly how AMAZING the food was. I would be at other weddings and people would mention how much they enjoyed the food at Mine. I highly recommend this venue it is worth every penny, especially if you aren't a huge DIY person, it is pretty much a one stop shop at Avanti.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah W

Everything about our wedding at Avanti Mansion was perfect! Kelly was so helpful and great to work with! Our guest have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Had our wedding June 2015. The Avanti mansion was amazing! Have nothing bad to say about our day. We had a downpour on our day and the staff was able to adjust the morning of. Angie was amazing to work with! We would do it again!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Ashley M

I could have not asked for a more beautiful wedding, the site was gorgeous and kelly was amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Melissa B

It was a fantastic day! The food was fantastic and our wedding coordinator Angie was the best! Everything was beautiful and the outside ceremony was perfect!!! The day went by so fast because we had the best dy if our lives! I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride... Read More who wants to feel like a Princess! Melissa and Kevin Habberfield

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

The garden ceremony and reception was beautiful! We did the live grill for dinner and the food was incredible. Many guests commented on the food and how beautiful the ceremony was. Our coordinator, Kelly, worked hard with us to get us what we wanted and make our day perfect.

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Rebecca S

The Avanti mansion was the perfect place for my wedding. It was the perfect setting to make me feel more like a princess. We used both the library and the ballroom. Both rooms were so beautiful. The food was delicious and the staff was simply amazing. We had an unforgettable... Read More reception at the Avanti Mansion and I would reccommend it to anyone without a doubt!

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

I recently had both my ceremony and reception at Avanti, inside the Amore Library. When my husband and I walked into the library during our initial tour, we knew that this was the place we wanted our dream wedding to take place. We worked with Angie, who was there for us every... Read More step of the way and who I would recommend highly. Every little detail was accounted for, and the planning process was so easy because of the friendly staff and excellent and professional communication that existed. Angie was great with suggesting ideas, while at the same time listening to ours and trying to help us incorporate these in our ceremony and reception. Our guests have raved about the quality of the food, the kindness of the staff working that night, and how beautiful the location was. Most importantly for us, Avanti gave us our perfect wedding, and a night that we will be talking about for the rest of our lives together!

No Regrets

Reviewed on 4/03/2015

I was able to have my dream wedding at the Avanti Mansion. My Mom and I worked with Kelly, and she was absolutely amazing. From Day 1, Kelly guided us through all of the wedding details (menu, decorations, timing for the day…). Kelly has a ton of experience with weddings, and... Read More was always willing to share her experience and advice with us. We learned so much from her (do's and don'ts) and knew the day would be as we planned. On the day of the wedding, that is exactly what happened. All of the preparation we did was executed as planned. Nothing went wrong, and my Mom could relax because Kelly and the other Avanti staff handled everything. They treated us like royalty. If you knew my Mom, you would know how big of a deal it is for someone like her to feel relaxed on such an eventful day! :) Everything was right ON TIME, the food was hot and just as delicious as the day we had our tasting, the layout of the room was perfect, the DJ was attentive and the music was the perfect volume, and the Photo Booth we rented was a hit! I cannot fully express how amazing the Avanti Mansion is. Not only is it a beautiful place with delicious food (OMG!), but the staff really knows their stuff. They don't miss a beat and you can be confident there will be no surprises. The only reason I gave 'Flexibility' 4 stars is because although they do whatever they can for your unique requests, they are strict on some things and require outside vendors to sign contracts agreeing not to do certain things. Although that was annoying, I know they just want to make sure everything goes smoothly. They have seen it all, and know the idiotic things vendors and guests may do who aren't familiar with the property. So, if you have a lot of crazy demands, don't be surprised if they advise against some of them... but trust me, it's for the best. When I think back to my wedding, there isn’t a single thing I would change… and that is an amazing feeling.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Our October wedding exceeded all expectations. We booked with the mansion for exclusive use. Our ceremony was outside followed by cocktail hour in the library and then the reception in the grand ballroom. Everything the avanti did was organized and beautiful. They provided and... Read More set up the centerpieces, the cake was tasty and beautiful. My wedding theme was simple, classic and elegant and the avanti nailed it! My groom and I had a perfect day and our guests raved about the beauty and deliciousness of the food! You would be making a mistake to book anywhere but here!

Book here!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Andrea s

We had our reception at here and everything was perfect. Angie was extremely helpful from beginning to end- very friendly and quick to answer the MANY questions I had. Avanti has more strict guidelines and timelines compared to other venues, but for good reason. They are very... Read More clear and upfront with their expectations and well organized to ensure your day runs perfectly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! I LOVED that Avanti gave a wedding binder to keep organized, including important information and dates for Avanti, and planning tips. I used this ALL the time! When the big day arrived, I felt completely prepared and knew I was in good hands. Avanti is not the least expensive venue that we had looked at, but it is NOT the most expensive either, and you definitely get your money’s worth. I highly recommend taking advantage of their winter specials. We had the library and ballroom. It was great to have the entire building to ourselves, and we didn’t have to share the bathrooms with another wedding! Plenty of parking space!The bridal suites are awesome, too! EVERYONE raved about the beautiful décor, and the amazing food! We didn't spend an arm & leg on our menu (chicken & beef combo) and several guests stated it was by far the best wedding food they’ve had. The venue is so beautiful that you really don’t need a lot of decorations. Avanti runs like a well-oiled machine. The day of the wedding everything was on time, and their staff was very friendly, and professional. The staff worked quickly to get the food served HOT, and tables cleared. Our suite hostess and DJ Kenny were helpful to answer any questions, and kept us informed throughout the night to keep things running smoothly. At the end all of our supplies were quickly packed up by the staff and ready to take home. The only negative is their 18% admin fee, which is NOT a gratuity. They do specify this before you book with them and clearly stated in their contract. Tipping is extra so keep this in mind when planning your budget. I definitely recommend Avanti.

Start a Conversation!