AW Mass Media Photography

FREE TRAVEL - Idaho - Utah - Montana - Wyoming

{Film Quality} {Digital Format} {Fine Photography}

WE CREATE ART Our Art Photography reflects your inner self which includes laughter, having an amazing time with loved ones, crying, hugging, kissing, staring into each others eyes; everything that creates a perfect photo forever. What you will see in your final images, is the sense of your surroundings, balance, and overall love for one self and with others, and a touch of our exclusive editing/mastering! AW Mass Media Photography strives for perfection and we always want to give you an overall amazing experience! Check out our reviews if you don't believe us! We can meet in person, on skype or just communicate through email. It's up to you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

FREE TRAVEL - Idaho - Utah - Montana - Wyoming (208) 995-3321
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Sara L

We LOVED working with Austin on our special day. He met our every need! He was so courteous with our videographer which was so important to us! He made everything so easy throughout the whole day and made sure we got all the photos we wanted! I am so glad we chose AW Mass... Read More Media Photography!

2017-12-09T11:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you! :)

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kristin T

Austin’s photographs are amazing! Everyone who has seen them has commented on how great the quality of pictures are and we agree! His 2 week turn around is unheard of and it was so nice having all of the photos so quickly!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Hannah R

After searching tirelessly for a photographer to catch the essence of our wedding day we found the artistic style we were seeking with AWMassMedia Photography. Austin was absolutely amazing from start to finish, as he was efficient; friendly; funny; passionate and professional.... Read More Austin was beyond wonderful when it came to working with our challenging family and capturing our precious moments. His precision to detail is amazing and we cannot stop looking at our photos and reliving the day over and over again. Everything was perfect from the first contact to the reception of our photos. By the end of the night Austin felt like part of our family. We cannot recommend AW Mass Media Photography enough.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Hannah R

Reviewed on 12/26/2017

Such a talented photographer! So blessed that he was the one who shot our wedding… I have no words to describe how much I love our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on them too. He is very professional and got along with everyone just great! He is truly passionate/loves... Read More what he does and that comes through in the quality of his work.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jazmin R

Austin did an amazing job at our wedding! We didn't have a wedding planner and DIY'd most of the ceremony, reception, etc. with the help of friends and family. But our one major exception was making sure to have a professional wedding photographer. Being the primary... Read More professional in a sea of amateurs is not easy, but he stepped up and brought a much needed sense of calm to the operation. He even took the time to learn about our family dynamics and who hates photographs, which prevented any hurt feelings during pictures. His combination of enthusiasm and professionalism was a wonderful part of our special day, and we have incredible photos as a result. Thank you Austin

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Rachel N

Holy Crap, Austin is amazing!!! I have cried and laughed and cried and laughed pouring over his photos of our wedding. These are more then I could ever hope for - he captured everything and all the emotions and fun. Unbelievable...just unbelievable! While Austin is very... Read More professional he makes you feel comfortable, he cares that you have a wonderful wedding and that it is completely captured. His talent is seen in all the sincere moments and the way she is able to capture night scenes - perfect. Booking Austin was the best decision I have ever made!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Rachel N

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Courtney M

Austin is amazing! From the first meeting we had with him, I instantly felt comfortable with him. In the months leading up to the wedding, I would look on his blog and website and get even more excited. The day of the wedding, he was positive, calm, focused, and friendly. After... Read More the wedding, we got our prints back so quickly--and we love them all!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Dave C

Austin is as badass as his photography! He captured every right moment in every right way. Looking at the photos he did for us makes us want to do it all over again! Austin was professional, fun and kept the entire day super organized. He's amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Timothy W

Austin is an amazing photographer! I cannot count how many people said they were impressed with his way of interacting with people, his skill and most of all his work! The photos are amazing, he uses light in such a great way! We very much enjoyed having Austin as our wedding... Read More photographer. We recommend him to anyone. And we have multiple times! Additionally, he was very quick to respond and always cheerful and courteous. A joy to be around! Thanks Austin!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jenny W

Great Photographer! Does excellent work. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Fergie M

One of the best decisions we could have made during the entire wedding planning process was booking AW Mass Media Photography. Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully - but he was incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. From scheduling meetings and engagement... Read More photos, to the last minute pictures we wanted the day of the wedding, he was incredibly flexible and easy going. We highly suggest meeting with Austin and booking him for any upcoming photo needs you may have - he's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Josh B

Austin not only takes amazing photos but has an eye for creativity, something that sets him apart from the average photographer. Our pictures came out wonderful. We will definitely have Austin take photos for us again

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Sarah H

great person to work with amazing pictures works well with large groups and phenomenal service 5 stars

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Carol A

Austin made us feel comfortable and at ease when shooting our engagement photos! He had great location ideas as well as positions for great photos. We loved all of them!”

2017-12-09T11:37:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! :D Loved your shoot!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Natalie A

We could not be more happy with hiring Austin at AW Mass Media Photography. He was behind the scenes most of the time but he captured our wedding like he was there. Not sure how he captured most of the images he did. Amazing job, Austin! :D

2017-12-09T11:37:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Cortney F

Austin did a fantastic job capturing our special day. He was kind, knew what he wanted, captured everything we asked for and most of all all the images turned out amazing! Thank you, Austin!

2017-12-09T11:38:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Thomas J

AW Mass Media Photo traveled all the way to our destination wedding and he was phenomenal We could not be more happier with the photos! Book Austin right away!”

2017-12-09T11:38:44 Response from the vendor

Loved your wedding! Thank you for choosing us! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Kelly R

Book Austin! He’s awesome and he’s great at Photography! He traveled to our wedding Montana and the images he captured was phenomenal. Thanks Austin!”

2017-12-09T11:39:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! Loved your wedding!!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Peggy N

Austin took us to a secret area at Bogus Basin and the location took our breaths away. He then captured us in our truest state and we could not be happier with the photos! Thank you!

2017-12-09T11:39:40 Response from the vendor

I'm glad you enjoyed the secret area! It was fun capturing you guys! :)

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Hannah L

OMG! I cannot recommend Austin enough! He was very pleasant to work with and he has an amazing eye for candid photography! :)

2017-12-09T11:39:51 Response from the vendor

:) Thanks!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Carolyn A

Austin was an amazing photographer! We could not be happier with the final images we received

2017-12-09T11:40:18 Response from the vendor

You guys are awesome! Let me know if you need anything else captured! :)

Austin Williams

My name is Austin Williams. I studied Mass Communications/Film at Northwest Nazarene University. When I was almost finished with school, I picked up my first DSLR camera and from then on I could not stop taking photos. I was hooked... and my friends loved what I was capturing. I went from photographing my friends to photographing weddings in mere weeks. Many clients asked where I got my talent from and I tell them it's the style of film. From practicing the rule of thirds to practicing advanced lighting, I was sure to perfect photography.