On-Location Dallas And Surrounding Areas

Beautify, simplify, and de-stress. I want your day to be as stress-free as possible in your process of becoming a more beautiful you. We come to you and combine extensive product knowledge with long-lasting hair and makeup to help your wedding day vision become a reality.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

6116 Luther Lane, Dallas, TX (469) 258-3430

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Gabrielle M

NOTE: If you are reading this review, you really need to book Angie right away. I did a lot of research on makeup artists because of course as a bride I wanted to look the best on my wedding day. I researched, researched, and researched and I couldn’t find anyone whose work I... Read More loved and that was in my price point. I am SO LUCKY that Angie and her team were still available. I booked in August for my December wedding and even then it was pushing it. I told Angie that I wasn’t really looking for the natural rustic beauty and wanted a glammed up look for my evening winter wedding. I truly believe that Angie can make you look exactly how you want on your wedding day. I met with Angie once to talk about what I was looking for and show her my secret wedding Pinterest board inspiration. I instantly got the gut feeling that I got with all of my vendors. Sometimes you just know that something is right. Angie is just as sweet as can be and really takes pride in her work. Also, Tracy was absolutely wonderful in responding quickly and answering any questions I had. First, I did my trial run and I was blown away. I wore my updo and air brush makeup to run errands, school, and dance in the car for a total of 10+ hours and it stayed the entire day. My bridal portrait run was no different. I looked absolutely beautiful. On the wedding day I felt absolutely gorgeous. I wasn’t necessarily nervous, but Angie dabbed some lavender oil on my wrist so that I could smell it as I took deep breaths every now and then. In today’s world with all the hustle and bustle, the little things are what really speak volumes. When I booked, I was skeptical about the time scheduling because I had 6 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, and then me. I wasn’t sure how they were going to get 8 sets of hair and makeup done in four hours, but they did and even finished early! All of my girls and my mother looked absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to see all the photos! Bottom line: Angie and her team are wonderful professionals and I am incredibly grateful for their help in making us all look beautiful on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Hayley Z

Angie and her team were the best!! She did my trial, bridal portraits, and her team did hair and makeup for 11 people on my wedding day! I didn't come with much inspiration, and she totally ran with the few things I told her and I LOVED the final turnout of both my hair and... Read More makeup. Even though we had a ton of people to work through on the wedding day, she and her two assistants never made me feel rushed or stressed. All the girls loved the final product and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all night long, even through multiple hours tearing it up on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Angie and her team to any future brides!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tori M

Angie and her crew were truly a joy to work with. They had 9 people to work on for my wedding and they manged to get everyone done with time to spare. I showed Angie one picture of my what i was thinking for my hairstyle and she managed to create a beautiful hairstyle. The... Read More makeup that she did on myself, bridesmaids, and Moms was flawless, and lasted the entire day. I can't thank Angie enough for their work on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kylee J

I was extremely disappointed by the communication of Angie's assistant Tracy. I had really high hopes and expectations from Angie because she had done 3 of my friends weddings. I had booked a trial and knew I was signing the contract, but the contract had to go back and fourth... Read More three times because Tracy got my wedding date incorrect the first time, left off two of my bridesmaids the second time, and the third time she left off my mom.... each time took multiple days to get back... then she told me she had received a contract for my date and Angie was no longer available.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Camille B

Angie is such a dream! She was so accommodating and made me feel so beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for makeup and hair services. She is such an amazing person and so talented. I was obsessed with my hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Shelby J

Angie is the absolute sweetest person and her work for hair and make-up is phenomenal! My girls, my mom, and I looked perfect. I let the girls choose their own general style for hair and makeup and Angie made sure they looked amazing and they all worked together for a cohesive... Read More look! She helped me stay relaxed the entire time. I knew I looked beautiful and great when my photographer saw me and said "I'm so upset you didn't do a bridal session." Thanks so much Angie for making us all look beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Cassie P

Angie and her assistant did a great job! I was looking for a reasonably priced hair/makeup artist for me, my mother, and 5 bridesmaids, but with her quality of work you couldn't tell! She did a great job of listening to my concerns and pulling off the style I wanted. The same... Read More was true for the variety of hair styles my bridesmaids picked. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amanda D

Angie was simply amazing. She was easy to work with and did amazing work for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law. I cannot tell you the number of compliments I got on my hair and make up for my wedding. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Emily v

I don't have enough good things to say about Angie and her team! She made my wedding party and me look and feel our best without being over the top. She arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently without cutting any corners. The makeup also lasted all night and then... Read More some and she replicated the hair picture I showed her exactly! I made some changes from the hairstyle I received at my trial and she was happy to make any changes I wanted. I highly recommend her to any bride and will be using her again in the future

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mariya V

Angie and her assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone they did hair/make up for were happy with the results. As the bride, Angie did a fantastic job with my hair and make up. I got so many compliments on how I looked! I felt great.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Andrea C

Angie did a fabulous job for my wedding! I had gotten airbrush makeup for three bridesmaids and three mothers and they all LOVED their makeup. Her assistant did the mothers' and bridesmaids' hair as well and the hair came out great as well! The mothers all looked amazing! Angie... Read More did both my hair and airbrush makeup and it was such a pleasure to have her in the room while we were getting ready. I know that I was a bit of a hard client because I kept emailing her assistant to make changes, but they stayed flexible right up until the wedding day! I got so many compliments on how great I looked and I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

OMG! I went in today for my trial run and could not be more happy with the results. To begin this little suite is warm cozy and super inviting. Angie came out and welcomed me with her southern charm and immediately tapped into my vision with little inspiration. It felt like my... Read More girlfriend and I chatting while she was pampering me with stunning makeup and fabulous hair. I will definitely use her for my wedding and I will also come up with excuses to go on dates with my future husband get fixed up from her. I can't stop looking at myself and have received so many compliments. She goes above and beyond and makes you feel so comfortable. She will adjust anything but I did not need to because when I looked in my mirror I couldn't believe it was me. Thank you for making me feel like a queen and royalty instead of a busy mom of five on the go with a ponytail and no makeup. Also, don't forget about Miss Tracey her assistant. She communicates with you and is on it at all times to send you info touch basis with you and make sure the process is easy as can be. This is my dream team and I feel GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS!!!! JESSICA BROWNE

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Sam S

I chose Angie after reading a few stellar reviews on wedding websites and magazines - I couldn't have made a better choice. Angie was everything that I hoped for and more! She and her team were always quick to respond to any questions I had and did fantastic work on my special... Read More day, a couple of weeks ago. Everything from my trial to bridal portraits to the big day filled with makeup and hair for myself, mother, mother of the groom, and 7 bridesmaids was perfect. Angie is so personable and easy to work with and just downright someone you can call a friend by the time your session is over. I will always remember the countless times people complimented my (and my girls') hair and makeup that day as well as how good my mom felt about herself and how she looked. Feeling beautiful is what every bride, and mother of the bride, wants on the big day and Angie delivered 110% with a warm heart and huge smile on her face. I hope this review and all of the other positive reviews of AW persuade you to book Angie and team, just as I was persuaded. You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Karen G

Angie did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my mom's makeup, and maid of honor. She did a wonderful job with all 3 of us. She was very personable, fun, and pays attention to the details. She made me feel so beautiful and yet I did not feel like I had a lot of... Read More makeup on. I received so many compliments from friends and family. I decided to go with traditional makeup rather than airbrush, since I have a few wrinkles and was concerned with having a matted look, Angie's recommended traditional and she was right! I was worried the makeup would not stay through out the day, and it looked great well into the night. My hair looked so good too, she did exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lacey A

Reviewed On 10/14/2015 Lacey A Angie and her team were awesome. I had 9 bridesmaids and two moms and her whole team got the job done within 2 hours, hair and makeup. Angie was always easy to get into contact with and very comfortable to talk to while getting hair and... Read More makeup done. Angie has the best prices around Dfw and her work is phenomenal. I showed her a picture of what I wanted at my consultation and she brought it to life. Future brides, let me tell you, I got poured on by rain on my wedding day and my makeup never ran and my hair still looked great. Guests raved about how I didn't even look like I got touched by the rain, and all the credit was due to Angie and her team and the fabulous job they did on my hair and makeup. Book her, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Angie! Lacey

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Brittany K

Angie and her assistant were awesome! All my bridesmaids hair and makeup was flawless. I absolutely loved mine as well. I told her what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I envisioned. Highly recommend Angie.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Bethany S

Angie was absolutely fantastic! She walked me through my trial, bridals and did our entire bridal team the day of. Her team was easy to connect with and always responsive to our questions. Her easy going manner put me at ease on a very hectic day! So many of our guests commented... Read More on how flawless we all looked! I would recommend Angie to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Fantastic Hair and Make-Up!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rachna P

Angie was amazing. She did my Indian wedding with 3 days of hair and makeup for myself and my family and it was truly phenomenal every single day. I got compliments every day and multiple people asked me who did our hair and make-up. She even was able to please my very picky... Read More family. She was always flexible and relaxed no matter what was going on around her and she always adjusted to what we wanted to make ourselves feel good for each day. She even provided suggestions when we didn't know what we wanted, especially after so many days of trying to change our look a little. She was fast and her work was great, and I felt beautiful on all 3 days. Our events all lasted several hours and even at the end of each night people were complimenting our hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Julie D

Angie was so fantastic to work with!! She was able to blend aspects of several pictures together to create the look I wanted. It always amazed me how quickly she could create the perfect hairstyle and make up application, which was important to me so we didn't waste a lot of... Read More time on the wedding day! Angie and her team did the hair and make up for my mother, bridesmaids, and myself and made each girl look beautiful!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Abby P

Angie did an awesome job for my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding! I was able to show her pictures and explain to her the look I wanted, and she knew exactly what I was trying to explain. Angie was always on time and very professional. She is so much fun and... Read More very calm; exactly what a girl needs on her wedding day! She works very fast- she is just that good. She did my hair and makeup within an hour and it looked amazing! She always makes sure that she stays on schedule for the wedding day. Angie is definitely who you want for your hair and makeup on your wedding day!

Just what I needed!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 SueAnn W

I have really really long hair so I was concerned about finding someone that could do what I wanted. I spent so much time on the internet researching, comparing services, pictures and prices due to the fact that we don’t live in the area. After much stress, I decided to go with... Read More Angie. I selected a package that included hair and make up for engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding day. After the first session, I knew I made the right decision. She assured me she could do what I wanted and was excited about being able to do something with my long hair. She is personable, easy to work with, and better yet always aware of time and keeping herself on schedule. I was never concerned about not having enough time, she kept me and everyone calm and collected. Not only did I receive a lot of compliments but every one of my bridesmaids were impressed and happy with their looks too. She made everyone look and feel beautiful! She has packages and prices to fit the needs of every wedding party. I would recommend her to anyone. I believe her availability is limited so if you’re interested book early!

Quality MUA!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Michelle M

Angie did hair and make-up for my NYE 2013 wedding. Angie and her assistant kept me and my girls looking beautiful! She had a very busy NYE that year, so we had our hair and make-up done around 9am, for my 7pm ceremony. I have incredibly thick and heavy hair, and I was... Read More worried about the curls falling and losing shape throughout the night. Also, you spend a pretty penny to stay looking gorgeous the whole day, and with the waterworks in full swing, you want to make sure you don't look like a mess before dinner. Pictures are forever, after all! The test-run alone proved the quality of her work, so I was excited about the real deal. As expected, well after midnight, my hair still looked fabulous, and my face was just as fresh. During the planning process, Angie was always very responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. Her prices are comparable to her competitors, if not better priced than most, and her demeanour and friendliness was top notch. I know DIY is a trend these days, but leave your hair and make-up to the pros! Especially if you're the bride. It's a big day, and the pampering is worth the cost.

Exceeded My Expectations Stunning and Breathtaking

Reviewed on 12/28/2014

It was suppose to be a simple courthouse wedding as my husband is military we had very little time to put much together. Although there wasn't much time the most important things to me was my hair , make up, and my dress and it was all for my pictures . I couldn't be more happy... Read More with Angie. I already knew she was amazing because years earlier she did one of my best friends wedding and I was a bridesmaid Angie did my makeup and I promise it was so beautiful I never forgot it, as for the bride she still receives compliments to this day about how beautiful her hair and makeup was. I was so blessed because my wedding was on a Monday just two days from Christmas being last minute it was just my luck that Angie was available. First off she was very prompt she arrived at my location at least 20 minutes before time and patiently waited for me. Angie did my hair and airbrush makeup, I decided to go with a down hairstyle verses an up do and I was very worried about it holding its body, but it did they whole time. I am very pleased, more than satisfied with the results it was everything I had expected and hoped for. I received so many compliments about what a stunning and beautiful bride I was. I felt like a little princess. If you are looking for someone to give you a magazine cover makeup and hairstyle that make people just gasp by how stunning you look then this is the right person for you. I Love Angie and I would use her every single time.

Fantastic for thin hair!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Simone M

Angie was the third hair/makeup artist I tried out, and she was absolutely fantastic. On the day of the trial run I showed her a picture that I loved but did not think was possible with my thin hair (and had been told wasn't possible) and she quickly matched my hair to the... Read More picture. It was beautiful, and she seemed to create the look effortlessly. She clearly has a lot of experience and skill, and is extremely professional and friendly. I cannot wait for it to be re-created on my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend her to anybody that is searching!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Miriam N

Angie and her team made sure that my bridesmaids, mother, and I all felt our best on the big day! She worked and re-worked with each of us to achieve our own unique and glamours looks. Some of my bridesmaids hoped for natural looks, while others wanted to feel all dolled up.... Read More Angie made sure that each girl received just what she had hoped, and she had us ready with plenty of time to spare! She helped us stay organized, punctual and of course, beautiful! I was so grateful to have her on my big day!