A Bead, Jewelry and Gift Boutique

Brides - come to Ayla’s for an evening and make personalized jewelry you can wear to the wedding! You and your bridal party will have our undivided attention as we close the store for your private event. Our excellent instructors will guide you through every step of the process as you make a beautiful necklace. We’ll take care of all the details, including a one-on-one meeting with the bride to create a design of your own or choose one of our professional designs. No time or inclination to make your own? We can also custom design and make your jewelry for you. Call 847-328-4040 or visit aylasoriginals.com/for-brides for more details.

Accessories, Fashion

1511 Sherman Avenue, Evanston, IL (847) 328-4040

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Caroline A

I commissioned pearl necklaces from Ayla's talented team, for my daughter's bridal party. Kina worked with me on the design, and I chose the materials. The bridesmaids were thrilled to have a unique, handmade memory of that special day. THANKS

2018-01-04T11:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I'm so glad everyone was happy!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Angela D

Ayla from Ayla's Originals made the most incredible bridal jewelry I could have asked for. I hadn't really considered what I wanted for my wedding jewelry, so she had plently of options available. Originally I had thought that I wanted a multi-strand (only) pearl necklace. I was... Read More asked if I had considered any "sparkle", and I said no. I am a relatively fuss-free type of person and have never leaned toward sparkle. Ayla gave me 4 options of multi-strand pearl necklaces. The first being a 5 strand necklace with just plain pearls and no rhinestones or crystals. The following 3 all had escalating levels of sparkle, and guess what!? The 4th necklace was incredible! It was the most sparkly of the 4 with 6 strands of pearls sprinkled with crystals and rhinestones! It accented the beadwork on my gown beautifully. It included a matching dangle down the back behind the clasp to accent my low-backed gown as well as a single blue crystal (you can't forget your "something blue"!). I realized that if there's one day to really gussy yourself up and go all-out with jewelry what better day than your wedding day?! Ayla was able to create perfectly matching dangle earrings as well as a simply beautiful bracelet to complete the ensemble. I would 100% recommend going to Ayla's Originals. They are friendly, incredibly hard working, and went above and beyond to create the most perfect wedding jewelry that I didn't even know I wanted! By the way...I went back and got the original 5 strand pearl-only necklace as a gift to myself for my 30th birthday. It goes beautifully with anything I want to wear to dress up a more casual look. I'm so happy that I got my sparkly wedding jewelry, as well as my original vision for everyday wear!!

2017-09-11T17:58:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Angela! It was a joy working with you and watching you find new things that you liked. The pictures you sent me were gorgeous! I wish you all the best in your new life. Creatively yours, Ayla

Ayla Pizzo

In 1996, Ayla’s Originals in Evanston was born. Ayla has since become a sought-out resource for experienced beading talent, as well as notices from the North Shore and beyond. Ayla’s Originals offers precious and semi-precious gemstones, freshwater pearls, Czech glass, Swarovski crystals, antique African trade beads and so much more. The store also hosts parties, classes and preserves family heirlooms.