B C Makeup

Upstate New York based Helen Barboza Centanni has spent over 15 years in the bridal industry. She has been helping clients feel beautiful and confident on their special day. Helen uses the best products and techniques for creating the most beautiful, long lasting, and flawless makeup.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Katherine M

I absolutely loved the make-up that Helen did on me for my wedding... so much so that I have personally purchased many of the colors she used on me. It was extremely important to me that my make-up looked natural yet still look like I was 'done' up. The planning and coordination... Read More couldn't have been easier since Helen travels where ever you need her to be. She was fun to work with and did want ever needed to be done to accommodate all she was working with. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to do wedding make up or someone to provide you with a 'new' look for the season.

Helen is awesome!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Sarah W

My experience with Helen was perfect. She came to my house for the trial which was so convenient. For the Wedding she came to my hotel room. Her and her assistant did makeup for me, my mother and 6 other ladies. Everyone had a different style and she was able to make... Read More everyone happy. We all looked amazing and not heavily made-up. She handled all of our shenanigans with ease and was very professional. I highly recommend Helen!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley R

I can’t even begin to explain how thankful I am for choosing to work with Helen on my wedding day! Helen and her assistant were beyond amazing and so supportive! My bridesmaids, family and myself all looked flawless! I kept hearing comments throughout the morning about how... Read More pleased everyone was with their makeup and how the vibe in the room was awesome! I would HIGHLY recommend Helen!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Victoria W

I absolutely loved Helen and Alexsa! And I know that my entire bridal party felt the same. They were right on time, used amazing products and were very efficient. It's always tough to let someone else do your makeup... Helen and Alexsa took the time to understand what each of my... Read More girls wanted, how they usually wear their makeup and everyone looked legitimately flawless. Each look was slightly different while still cohesive and complimented my girls' beauty and style. All the guests at our wedding were asking who did the girls' makeup. I was actually pretty sick the morning of my wedding (puffy eyes and a red nose - cool) but you would never know it after Helen was done with me. I am so grateful for their amazing work and could not recommend them more.

Bellas Caras

Reviewed on 9/04/2015

Helen did an amazing job and was warm, friendly and truly a professional. My makeup was beautiful and flawless and lasted the whole day (even on a hot summer day for an outdoor wedding)! I would highly recommend her!

Incredible work

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Erica S

We used Helen for our wedding in Lake Placid. She was amazing, makeup was flawless.

Bridal Makeup

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

Helen Barboza did an amazing job! From the beginning she was warm and friendly. She has such a gentle touch, I felt so relaxed and pampered. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of my makeup. The colors were exactly what I wanted for a natural look, but still bright enough... Read More to show up in my photos. It lasted the entire day and night. My favorite was the eyelash extensions. They really made a difference.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jessica V

Helen was great and did a wonderful job on myself and wedding party. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to get make up for a special day!

Perfect all day

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

My makeup was just wonderful and stayed perfect through the whole day. I would recommend Helen every time. Not only did my make up look beautiful she was great to just have around, so nice and friendly. The only thing I can think of that I would have changed was getting the... Read More lipstick for my lips. Which I never wear by the way and looked fabulous in the pictures. Luckily my lips didn't rub off until after dinner :) Thanks again!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Katie W

I was so lucky to have found Helen with Bellas Caras for my wedding day make-up! I do not regularly wear make-up and was afraid of not looking like myself once make-up was on. But Helen did a wonderful job; I was me, just enhanced! :) She also put me at ease and was so much... Read More fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist, for a wedding or otherwise!!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Erin H

Helen & Alexa were amazing! The makeup was perfection! They were sweet & professional & I would (and have) recommended them for makeup! The makeup was just beautiful! My daughter (the bride) and all the bridesmaids looked beautiful! Never heavy or overdone! Perfect makeup... Read More for my daughter's sunny afternoon wedding!!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Erika H

Professional and talented, those are the best words to describe Helen and her assistant Alexsa. I am in a sex- marriage, and my wife and I had a a flawless experience with Bellas Caras. From the make-up trial before our shower to the day of our wedding we were made so... Read More comfortable. Neither of us actually wear much make-up so we were both a bit apprehensive that it would look caked on, or we wouldn't look ourselves. Helen and Alexsa took that into consideration and the outcome was astonishing. I hate to toot my own horn, but whoa, we looked beautiful! We both still felt ourselves but they enhanced our features without overdoing it. Helen and Alexsa also applied make-up for our bridal parties, and our mothers. Each had wonderful experiences, even our little niece, who was our flower girl. They were willing to travel all the way to Lake Placid, NY and we couldn't of been happier with the outcome. We would recommend Bellas Caras to all brides! Thanks again Helen and Alexsa!

Just Amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Laurie D

Our experience with Helen was just amazing and she was so easy to work with. She came to my home for a trial prior to the wedding and was at my home the day of our wedding May 25, 2013. I don't normally wear a lot of make up and have Rosacea so my one of my biggest concerns... Read More was trying to cover that up and still look as natural as possible. I knew the day was going to be very emotional since my Dad passed away a few years ago and my Mom was not well enough to be with us. All I said to Helen was waterproof and she was very understanding. We trusted Helen to pick out the make-up that worked best for my Maid of Honor and myself and she didn't let us down. She made us both look amazing. Everyone was amazed that even after all the tears my make-up looked as great at the end of the night as it did when she first put it on. Helen was fun to work with and I would highly recommend her to everyone!!!!

Helen is simply amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Carmelissa V

Helen did the makeup for my wedding last month, along with makeup for my mom and the groom's mom. She was great to work with throughout the whole process from beginning to end and she did an absolutely amazing job!! She's very talented, is a pro at what she does and loves doing... Read More it (and it shows). My makeup felt light, stayed put throughout the whole day, and even though I wasn't used to wearing false lashes, I barely noticed I was wearing them. They looked natural and gorgeous, as did the rest of our faces. She brought out our nicest features and made them look beautiful. Helen also asks her clients questions about their own makeup routine (if any) to get an idea of their desired look and what products they're used to wearing. Based on her recommendations for lip colors to go with my skin tone, I can now say I've found my favorite lipstick/lip gloss combo and have continued using the products since my wedding :) I'd love to work with her again and I would definitely recommend Helen to anyone who wants to look exceptionally beautiful on their big day. Photo #1: http://bit.ly/U4OHWj Photo #2: http://bit.ly/PahkQP Photo #3: http://bit.ly/Qskkmq

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Jessica L

Helen Barboza Centanni did my make-up for my wedding, my mom's make-up, and 3 bridemaids. I cannot say enough great things about Helen and the work she did. Everyone looked fabulous! What's more important is that we all looked like ourselves....just better! The make-up was... Read More so light yet it stayed on through rain, humidty, and lots and lots of dancing. She was so easy to work with and she went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. She was extremely professional and even traveled out of state to do my make-up. I would highly highly reccomend her!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Laurie L

Helen did our makeup for my daughter's wedding and did a fabulous job. She is friendly, professional and great at applying the makeup, using the right colors and making you feel absolutley beautiful walking out. We all looked very natural and had eyes and lips that just popped... Read More without being overdone. I have asked her to do my makeup for another wedding I am attending. Give her a call and you will be pleased!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Stephanie N

Helen did my makeup trial for my bridal shower and my makeup for my wedding, as well as a slew of bridesmaids and my mom. She and her assistant were very organized, personable and friendly. She was very good to my 4-year-old niece who was so interested in the whole makeup... Read More process; Helen even "did her makeup" for her. I would definitely recommend her.

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Joann R

Helen is great. Her personality, friendliness, professionalism, and artistry make her a force to be reckoned with in this business. The make up was beautiful, I got so many compliments from my friends, and family. I would definitely use her again for other occasions. Her pricing... Read More makes her affordable in these times, and she gives u 100%. Give her a call you won't be sorry!!! :)

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Misty W

My experience with Bellas Caras was an exceptional one. Helen LOVES what she does and it comes through in her work. She did the make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Everyone looked fantastic and could not have been happier. I would... Read More reccommend Bellas Caras to anyone wanting a beautiful face for their special day.

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/19/2011 Amanda M

My experience with Bellas Caras was excellent. She is very passionate about her work and provides you with professional quality. Communication was excellent and she came to the house to do make-up for myself as well as some of the girls in the wedding party. I would highly... Read More recommend Bellas Caras if you are looking to have a professional make-up experience for any occasion!

Helen Barboza Centanni

A makeup artist in the upstate New York area for over 15 years. I enjoy helping brides and bridal parties prepare for their special day. My goal as your Makeup Artist is to enhance your beauty while providing a relaxed and professional atmosphere. I began freelancing because I love the flexibility to work with all brands and the freedom to play with trends. My fun has continued in allowing me to dive into theatre makeup as well.