B Floral

$$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

153 West 27th Street , New York, NY

B Floral ROCKED my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Rachel F

Choosing a florist is a stressful decision. Not only did I not know who to trust, I didn't really know what I wanted. I mean, I like pretty flowers? From the minute I walked in Bronwen's chic studio, I felt a sense of relief. They walked me through every part of the process & guided me through selecting the floral design that really spoke to me. They used flowers to compliment & enhance my vision for the wedding, truly adding a heightened element to our vintage feel. Not only were the flowers beautiful, the team was responsive, professional & an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't recommend them more highly.

my summer wedding

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Lauretta S

Bronwen and her team at bfloral provided my wedding with beautiful arrangements. They were friendly and easy to work with from the very start. They really listen to what your vision is and create an inspiration board for you. They also give you the full attention for the week of your wedding (no more than 1 wedding booked each week!). Bronwen is creative and really dedicated to what she does. I highly recommend her to any bride who wants a dependable florist who will deliver on what you envision for your big day!

A great result!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Julianna R

Bronwen is a perfectionist and that is what I got at my wedding for flowers-she brings the creativity of an artist but has the professionalism of a banker to give her savvy expertise in all of the working details (aisle? How wide? Will peonies turn brown?). When I thought my dream flowers couldn't be due to the weather, she got creative using garden roses instead of peonies and put raspberries into my bouquet which gave it just the lush garden feel I was looking for at my July nuptials. I knew I could count on her and she delivered-her staff was also charming and so sweet.

Send Email