Cakes + Desserts

4145 Erie Street, Willoughby, OH (440) 527-8609

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Rachel H

Hands down the best cupcakes ever! The prices were fantastic and you may think "this is too good to be true" but it really is true! I used Baby Cakes for my bridal shower, our wedding cupcakes and the bridal party cake. Every single time it has been incredible. Dana is so easy... Read More to work with, has great response time and truly knows what she's doing. GO WITH BABY CAKES, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Allison J

We loved our cupcakes from Baby Cakes for our wedding! Dana was a breeze to work with. She was very responsive, and detail oriented. There are so many wonderful flavors to choose from, and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them! The pricing was very reasonable,... Read More and the quality of the cupcakes were top notch! I would highly recommend Baby Cakes to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 C L

USE BABY CAKES FOR YOUR WEDDING! Dana at Baby Cakes was awesome to work with. The cake was delicious and for a fraction of the price of other Cleveland vendors. They are a cute little bakery located in Downtown Willoughby and each employee is as friendly as the last. We had... Read More them create 500+ mini cupcakes and they didn't give us any restriction on how many flavors we could get. We ended up with about 8 flavors and a two-tiered cake for the traditional cutting. It was all beautifully decorated. They also let us rent one of their really cute display tiers to decorate our dessert table. All of this was well under the price of other vendors we looked at in Rocky River and Cleveland. We received so many compliments on the treats and only wish we ordered more for later.

Excellent Service and Cake!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Hallie L

I loved working with this vendor. They were great and communicating with me via e-mail regarding cake design and was able to bring my vision to light exactly how I imagined. Also, the are very reasonable with pricing and are willing to help you if you are unsure about flavors,... Read More or design. I would use them again.

Beautiful, Creative, and Delicious Cake!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Mary B

Baby Cakes was amazing to work with! They were able to meet our needs and requests. They also had the creativity we were looking for. My husband and I, both coffee lovers, wanted a coffee themed cake, which Baby Cakes delivered. The cake was adorable, with 2 coffee cups at the... Read More top with our names engraved. The price was also very affordable and reasonable for what we got. Baby Cakes also delivered with no hassles and took care of everything for us. I would recommend Baby Cakes to anyone looking for a unique and creative twist for their wedding cake! The cake was also DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Lian S

Do NOT go anywhere else!! I had my tasting with Dana and she went over in detail the vision I had for my wedding cake. It delivered perfectly, whereas other local bakeries had told me it was not possible to do what I asked. My cake was gorgeous but it tasted even better. My... Read More wedding was Sept 27, 2014 and I just yesterday had someone talk about how amazing my wedding cake was! Nowhere else can you get 8 different flavors of wedding cake all made to perfection. Dana was so easy to work with too, we were able to taste many flavors on our day. I can't wait for my anniversary to eat the top layer (or buy a whole new cake/cup cakes)! You cannot go wrong here.

Delicious cupcakes

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Mandy T

The cupcakes are so tasty and so many favors! Everyone raved about them! Will be using them for many upcoming events!

delicious treat

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Annette Y

Awesome little bakery. Great quality- minor discrepancy with the order but otherwise very happy.

Best cupcakes ever!

Reviewed on 1/18/2012 Kristen J

They make the best cupcakes and such cute stuff so not even does it look nice it tastes great!

Best cupcakes ever!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Kristen L

They make the best cupcakes in the area! They are very good priced as well!

Great Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Jackie K

We are very happy with our decision to go with non-traditional cupcakes. Baby Cakes had lots of variety. The owner, Dana, was very creative and helpful throughout the wedding process. The cupcake display was beautiful. And most importantly...all of our cupcakes tasted GREAT!

Cupcakes

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Charlene K

I just loved them. They do over 100 flavors and do a top cack for cutting. They tasted great. great if you don't want the traditional wedding cake.