Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

315 Commerce Park Road, North Kingstown, RI (401) 439-0631

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

I went to a wedding in May where Baby Got Booth had a fantastic setup in the corner of the reception. The props were a ton of fun and I loved how personalized BGB made the set for the Bride and Groom. The photographers were hilarious and getting to see our prints instantly made... Read More us really enjoy the evening. I will definitely use them for my own wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

If you're thinking of doing a photobooth at your wedding, you definitely want to use baby got booth. I've been to 2 events they did the photobooths at and they are amazing. The detail put into the booths are incredible and they're personalized with your pictures and decorations... Read More to make it unique and special just for you. They were so much fun and the staff is great! I really could not recommended them enough!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Michael S

SO MUCH FUN! The Baby Got Booth photobooth looked great. My wife really wanted a photobooth at our wedding but I wasn't that into it until I saw Baby got Booth at another event. It was so unique and entertaining to watch and could fit so many people into the photos. Everyone... Read More had a great time using it and I still see the photostrips on our friends refrigerators.They also made us a great book with all of the strips and everyone left a quick message next to their photostrip. We even used the print feature on their website to make thank you cards. Definitely would recommend

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Elizabeth J

I love baby got booth! I've have been to a few events that BGB has been at. One of which was my wedding. All my guest had such a fantastic time. They could all leave with a customized photo strip. BGB also made me a guest book filled with photo strips and notes from all my... Read More guest. I love that all their booths can be customized to the event. It made our wedding extra special. People could also go online after and see all the photos and download them / buy print versions of them. The quality was so great. I hope to be able to hire them again for one of my company parties.

2015-08-12T14:41:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you! Your wedding was tons of fun.

best booth ever!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 brooke g

I love baby got booth! I've been to 2 weddings (one of them I was in the bridal party) and a bridal shower that used them and it was so much better than any other photobooth I've seen. The quality was so great. All their booths can be customized to the event and I haven't seen... Read More that any place else. Also the quality was far better than other booths at weddings I've attended. I'm engaged getting married September of 2016 and plan on using them. My fiancee even liked baby got booth and he isn't really into the whole Photobooth thing. I would highly recommend them.

2015-08-12T14:42:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brooke for your review!! We can not wait to bring BGB to your wedding!

Start a Conversation!