You found your prince ... we have your gown!

Select your gown in an elegant and fun environment. Come alone or bring someone special for a private showing of our many designer gowns. We have custom-made headpieces and veils with complementing jewelry, accessories and everything for your bridal party.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

9160 Forest Hill Blvd, Palm Beach County, FL (561) 792-6111

Bacio the BEST

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Chantal M

I felt so welcomed & there was no pressure just very helpful, friendly & professional ladies willing to help. The best experience, I'd highly recommend Bacio Bacio for your wedding gown.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Thank you Bacio Bacio Bridal! We had the best time shopping for my gown and bridesmaids. We can wait to send pictures. You were so helpful with suggestions on vendors and colors. Can't thank you enough!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Leanne H

I bought my Romona Keveza Legends 504 gown from Bacio Bacio. I had tried on gowns at a few other places but didn't get that "feeling" from the dress or overall experience. From the minute I walked into Bacio, my experience felt personal. Erica was more than happy to help me try... Read More on dresses and gave me time to think about such a huge decision. I had such a great experience, I bought my bridesmaids dresses from their too.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha N

I can’t say enough great things about Bacio Bacio. From the day I walked in to look at dresses, they were patient and helped me every step of the way. I wanted my veil to be cathedral length with stones and no problem at all that can be done. Because of there help I found the... Read More most amazing dress/ veil for my special day! I refer all of my friends to them. Thank you Bacio!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emily M

Although I live in NYC, I decided to purchase my wedding dress in Palm Beach with my mom. After visiting an endless number of bridal salons in the area, I decided to purchase my dress at Bacio and am happy I did. My Enzoani Isleboro dress ended up looking absolutely fantastic,... Read More and their seamstress team did a fabulous job fitting it perfectly (I was worried at first!). Bacio Bacio has a nice selection of wedding dresses and accessories at varied price points and tastes. Although it's not an overwhelmingly large boutique, I'd say they have something for everyone. Thank you, Bacio Team, for putting up with my endless questions and concerns! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephanie G

Purchasing your wedding gown is one of the most memorable and exciting moments of wedding preparation and I couldn't have wished for a better experience than what I received at Bacio Bacio. I am beyond impressed and would highly recommend Bacio Bacio to any bride to be!! Lenyce... Read More and girls made finding a gown fun, exciting and stress free! The level of organization and professionalism was off the charts! I felt like I was apart of the Bacio Bacio family as soon as I walked in the door and I knew that I was in good hands as every single person was friendly and genuine. Also, they literally have every style of dress you could imagine, they are all AMAZING!!! It's tough to decide! Overall, my experience was perfect in every single way. Thank you Lenyce and the Bacio Bacio Team for everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Best place for brides, made me feel so special. I'm so pleased that a had a wonderful experience there. They work as a team which made me and my party feel comfortable. Lenyce was incredible in helping me find the gown of my dreams. She created a magical experience for all of... Read More my bride maids and me. One of my bride maids had a 5 month old baby, they carried him making sure he is comfortable when he started crying. I will definitely refer all my friends to Bacio bacio. So glad I said yes to the dress with Lenyce and the team at baciobacio.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tiffany B

My experience with Bacio Bacio and Lenyce was flawless from start to finish. We were actually able to order in a few different styles from the vendor Wtoo and I found my dream dress! Thank you to the entire team. Highly recommend. Xx

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Arselia V

I can't say enough good things about bacio bacio and the ladies that work there! It was the first and only location I went to, to find my dress. I had a big group of girls with me and Hayley accommodated us and made us feel welcomed. I had an amazing experience and recommend... Read More them to anyone I know who is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Daniele R

I was amazed at how many georgeous dresses they had. I was immediately greeted by Hayley who made my experience everything I had dreamed of and more. She didn’t stop until she understood my vision and pulled the perfect dress. Thank you Hayley and the girls at Bacio Bacio... Read More Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lakiesha R

If you're looking for a magical, stress-free experience while searching for the wedding dress of your dreams, Bacio Bacio is the place for you. I can't thank Lenyce and the Bacio Bacio Team enough for the wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica R

They have some of the most beautiful, unique dresses I tried on while searching for my dress! Everyone was very helpful and I never felt pressured to buy anything. I did find my dress at Bacio Bacio, and I would highly recommend going there if you're looking for something you... Read More haven't seen every other bride in! Also, they have two seamstresses that were INCREDIBLE in making sure my dress fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Stephon H

I'm so happy I found this place! I felt so welcomed and all the staff was so helpful. Trying on dresses here was just how I pictured I wanted my experience to go when I was a little girl . Stress free and so many options!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Rachael B

I could not have had a better experience at Bacio Bacio! Lenyce and the rest of the ladies working were so helpful and accommodating throughout my entire experience. I first came in without an appointment and where other places I tried would have been rude or refused me without... Read More an appointment, Lenyce patiently helped me try on countless dresses until I found the one! I would highly recommend them to any bride still looking for her dress!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Laura T

This was the last stop on my wedding dress looking list. It was the best. At Bacio Bacio, they do make you feel special. My mother, mother in law, and grandmother were all present when I was looking at dresses and the stylist gave us one on one attention. Later on, after my... Read More dress was purchased, even though my fitting wasn't for a couple of months, they let me come back in and try the dress on to show it to my MOH, and other grandparents while they were visiting. It was so kind. My J. Alexander dress was perfect for the venue (I must have tried on over 10 dresses) and everyone at Bacio Bacio was so sweet and helpful to us.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Hello there, I can't thank you enough to my dear lady's from Bacio Bacio, I couldn't doned without all your patience, and professionalism, I have the best experience ever after traveling to many cities hunting for the perfect dress, thank you for what you had done letting me... Read More pick my dress for second time for care about my happiness, leaving from the boutique with a big smile and with the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Megan Z

Such a phenomenal experience with this salon! The owner Lenyce was so helpful - between initial phone calls and emails, and then throughout my appointment. The salon was very organized, clean and classy, and the entire staff made me feel at ease. Highly recommend this salon - I... Read More found my dress!!

Perfect experience

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Alyson E

My experience at Bacio Bacio was nothing short of perfect. I had no idea what I was looking for, but they did as I ended up choosing the first dress I tried on. I went to a couple other places to be sure it was the one, but their dresses didn't compare to the quality or beauty... Read More of the dresses at this salon. They truly provided a boutique personalized feel. I highly recommend Bacio Bacio!

Great Place

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Traci E

Everything was very easy there. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I got a dress in a tight budget off the sale rack that is equally amazing to other expensive dresses. They took me in just after calling and asking if I could come because I was right down the road on a... Read More Saturday.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lauren C

The ladies at Bacio Bacio were amazing! They helped me find the perfect dress and worked with me all the way until the day before my wedding with my final fitting. Olga, the seamstress, does the best work I have ever seen! I do not live in town and so she altered my entire gown... Read More in one day the week of the wedding and it was perfect! Everyone should find their wedding dress with this team!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Kelly D

From picking out the dress, to paying for the dress to the fittings, I had a great time at Bacio Bacio. Deborah is super nice, warm, friendly, and put me at ease. I would recommend this place to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015

Found my dream gown at Bacio Bacio & the sales people were amazing to work with! I ended up getting my jewelry, veil & bridesmaids dresses too! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Bacio Bacio

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Elizabeth I

Love this boutique. I found my gown during my first appointment. They have a great selection in different price points. Alterations here ROCK! My dress fit like it was made for me. (Which is hard to do when you're a size 00 and nothing ever fits you!)

12-13-14

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Brittany C

Thank you team for giving me the dress of my dreams. I found the dress online and knew it was what I wanted. I bought the floor sample, and customized it with a matching sash. The bridal salon has been nothing but helpful and so sweet for me. I am taking my dress next week to be... Read More preserved. See you soon! Thank you!

Amazing place and service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kara N

I had just moved to Florida from New York away from all my family and friends when my fiancée and I got engaged . I literally drove all over the state of Florida looking for a gown, needless to say it was really hard and lonely doing it by myself.I am a designer myself and found... Read More it difficult to fall in love with anything that I didn't want to redesign. I walked into Bacio Bacio and met Erica and Hayley and we instantly became friends it was no longer a lonely process, I felt so close to them it was like having my friends there. They surprised me and pulled half the store of dresses into my dressing room which made me feel like I actually did have a choice for my budget. I found my gown there and invited Erica to my wedding.

Meet The Manager

Lenyce

I was born in West Palm Beach, married for over 20 years with 3 beautiful children and 1 granddaughter. Since 2006, I have been the Operations Manager of Bacio Bacio Bridal. Over the years, we have helped thousands of happy customers. What makes us unique? I feel our customers deserve to work with someone who is happy and as excited about their wedding day as they are. We actually care about our customers and their experience here. Our boutique is inviting, friendly, fun and we offer exceptional service. We want to earn your respect and are honored to be part of your special day.