Bagpiper & Guitarist- Michael Lancaster

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

1695 S Logan St, Denver, CO Serving Denver, Colorado & beyond (303) 765-1245

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Nicole N

The instant I booked Michael, I knew my wedding day would be unique and personal. He had the quickest response time out of all of my vendors and it was always a treat hearing from him with ideas about how to make my soundtrack my own. He provided sound equipment for his guitar... Read More set for the reception, along with a mic for the officiant as well, which was extremely helpful. Walking down the aisle to the sound of bagpipes was magical. It was everything I had hoped for. Michael was also awesome with our guests, as everyone was eager to express their compliments, both for the pipes during the ceremony and the guitar during the reception. Having the guitar was perfect for our intimate lunch setting, as our guests didn't feel like they needed to fight the music to talk to each other (as they would have with a DJ). One of my guests even told me she forgot he was there and thought that we had been listening to a recording! Phenomenal, phenomenal talent and one of the most memorable aspects of our wedding day. Thank you, Michael!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Shana M

Michael did a great job on the guitar and bagpipes for our ceremony!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melanie T

Michael played guitar during the pre-ceremony / processional and bagpipes for the recessional at our wedding in July, 2016. He also provided equipment for our officiant and readers/singers during the ceremony. Needless to say it was all absolutely flawless! Being the bride, you... Read More dream of everything going perfectly, but of course, it rarely does. Having Michael work so professionally and courteously gave that aspect of our big day the perfection we hoped for. One thousand percent recommend!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Alyssa D

michael was the easiest vendor to work with and his music was absolutely beautiful for outdoor wedding ceremony! He was very helpful in providing all the microphones for our officiant and even provided an electric amp when our space didn't have any power outlets! Very... Read More professional and so glad we had him play on our big day!

Michael did a great job in his Guitar

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Natalie S

Michael played his guitar during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He did an amazing job! He really knows how to play beautiful music!

He is amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Emily L

We found Michael using Gig Master and fell in love with his guitar playing. He coordinated with us to create a playlist while our guests were sitting down and played our chosen songs during the processional. Michael also learned our favorite song to play for our recessional to... Read More further personalize our ceremony. He helped make sure our ceremony was everything we dreamed of!

Michael saved the day!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Synge M

A great communicator, true professional and saved our wedding!!! Because of rain, our wedding was fraught with a great many snafus. Michael not only did preceremony music, but also our sound. Perfect! And as our timeline got completely away from us, he ended the ceremony with... Read More pipes again as our cellist had to depart. He was a perfect person to work with.

Bagpiper

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Laura N

Michael did a great job! We loved him, he even posed with us for a picture after.

Thanks Steve Emmerson

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Rachel M

I contracted Steve Emmerson through Michael Lancaster. All my communications were done through Michael and I had some unique music I wanted. It was clear that Michael relayed all the information to Steve; they both did their homework. Steve himself is an excellent bagpiper! Our... Read More officiant messed up and asked for music during the wrong time and Steve made up for his slack. Also, I had my wedding on top of a mounatain and there was torrential rain right before the ceremony- the gondola was even shut down because of the lightning. Steve arrived early and met me at the bottom of the gondola. Apparently his day job revolves around researching weather patterns and he arrured me (and helped keep me calm) that the rain will soon leave and I'll have clear skies for my sun-set mountain wedding. He was right! More importantly, he's a great bagpiper!

Bagpipes were a dream come true

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Amy G

We had Michael play both guitar and bagpipes. He played guitar while guests were arriving, and then bags when the bridal party and my father and I walked down the aisle. Then during the ceremony, he played more guitar, and as we were walking back down as husband and wife, he... Read More played the bagpipes once more. It was magical and he did an amazing job!!

Great Guitarist

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Chelsea W

Michael Lancaster was our ceremony musician. We only asked for guitar. It was raining before and during the ceremony, and he was a great sport about it. He is very talented and did a great job during the ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Nikki W

Michaels bag pipe music was wonderful. He was so determined to do his job that he rode his bike to my wedding to make it through the stand still traffic.

GigMasters Verified Review - Lakewood, CO

Reviewed on 5/02/2011

Michael was a pleasure to work with for my mother's Celebration of Life service -both professional and sensitive. Several people commented to me on what a beautiful job he did playing guitar.

Bagpipes, Guitar, & Kilts... Oh My

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Stefanie V

Fantastic musician. Very friendly and easy to work with. Can't say enough good things about him.

Review for Michael Lancaster

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tonia S

The bagpipper was a suprise for my husband.