Bailiwicks Fine Restaurant

Food + Catering

106 MAIN STREET, Littleton, NH

Awesome Caterer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Kate M

I can not say enough good things about Bailiwicks. Not only was the food amazing, but Pauline really acted as my day of coordinator for the reception. Highly reccommend them for any bride!

Okay service and food

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Katherine L

We had our rehearsal dinner at Bailiwicks. While it was a good price per person, there were some issues with service. There weren't enough chairs (not sure if it was my miscount or theirs) but the waitstaff just stood there staring until I went up and asked them to get more chairs. Then, the meals came out really slowly - I was finishing my coffee before my father even got his entree. Plus, getting a hold of their events coordinator proved to be very difficult. I'm not saying don't use them - in their defense the restaurant is under construction so things might be a little crazy right now - but they need to iron out the details before they can host events of this size again.

Best Wedding Food...EVER

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Jackie N

Evidently restaurants are the way to go with catering big events! Bailiwicks fed 130 friends, family members & service providers the day of our wedding - and people still approach me for info on our wedding caterer! We had southern-style fare with slow smoked ribs, fried chicken, & individual clam-bakes, Maine-style! We never thought we'd be able to swing lobster, sushi, a raw bar, shrimp cocktail, and a LATE NIGHT FRENCH FRY BAR - but the staff at Bailiwicks simply did it right. They also provided a table-top "Adults Only" Smores kit with chocolate bar, graham crackers, & home made marshmallow vodka! How creative & perfect!! The mashed potato martinis had every topping you can imagine & were a huge hit. Can't thank this business enough for making our wedding day such a delicious success!

TO Bailiwicks Fine Restaurant