Bakers Ranch - Florida's Premier Wedding Venue

Parrish, FL

Bakers Ranch - Florida's Premier Wedding Venue

Check out our new Schedule a Showing feature on our website! Bakers Ranch is the premier, one-of-a-kind wedding venue. At Bakers Ranch the only limit is your imagination. Our grounds and Ranch House are the best blends of country charm and southern elegance. Our air conditioned Ranch House is a Tudor–Style Building, inspired by 16th-century Northern European architecture that gently blends with picturesque majestic oak trees and 3 very unique ceremony sites. Bakers Ranch is the elegant, romantic canvas that is completely yours! You can create any once-in-a-lifetime event from a modern day Gone With the Wind fairy tale to an intimate ceremony with elegant simplicity and anything in between. Ask about our All Inclusive Package for a stress-free and spectacular wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

5015 Fort Hamer Rd, Parrish, FL (941) 776-1460

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jaimee S

When we were in search for a venue I had a hard time explaining what exactly I wanted. The minute I stepped onto Bakers Ranch I knew this was it. Everything I couldn't explain what I wanted my venue to look like was standing right in front of me. Everything was exactly what I... Read More wanted. It was perfect! Boris was so amazing to work with. He was quick to get back to me with all the millions of questions I had. Anything we needed he was there to help. Bakers Ranch was a dream and the perfect place to marry my husband.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Dani J

If you are looking for the perfect location to have an outdoor wedding ceremony and an indoor reception at the same site, then you have found it! Bakers Ranch has a beautiful, well-manicured outdoor courtyard where you can exchange your vows under a gorgeous, lighted ancient... Read More oak canopy, or in front of the impressive exterior chapel doors of their Tudor-inspired hall, or on the symbolic wooden Love Lock bridge - followed by an amazing reception inside of their air conditioned, beautifully lighted two-story hall - this venue has everything that you could ever wish for! The owners, Boris and Alla Levin, are very helpful and accommodating, and after factoring in the many amenities that are included in the rental cost, then it is an affordable option for having an event that will meet your expectations in every way. We had hoped to have an outdoor ceremony for my daughter's wedding; however, a Tropical Storm and ongoing rain the week before made it impossible to do so; at the last minute, we had to change our plans from a spacious outside oak tree ceremony with nearly 200 guests, to arranging seating for everyone on the 80' x 18' covered patio that is an exterior part of the hall. While we were disappointed to not have the outdoor wedding ceremony under the trees that we had hoped for, the covered patio provided the perfect fallback and the ceremony went on without any further issues. After hearing dozens of guests tell me that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever been to, I felt so satisfied that I was still able to have the successful wedding that I had wanted for my daughter. Boris was so very helpful in his advise and support during the stress and alterations that the rain caused; and the smiles on the faces of my daughter and my new son-in-law said it all ! Many thanks to Boris and Alla for creating such a wonderful venue, where dreams really do come true.

Bakers Ranch Review

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Courtney W

Bakers Ranch is a wonderful place all around to use as a wedding venue. To begin, the staff is eager to help coordinate your special day. They are readily available for any questions or concerns you may have. The venue has several ceremony sites, all options are magical. We used... Read More Love Locks Bridges and it felt like a ceremony from a story book. There are many options you are able to use within Bakers Ranch, such as up lighting and down lighting, and this makes the experience even better. Our favorite part about the reception was the space available and the beautiful balcony. We chose to do the bouquet and guarder toss from there and it made that part of the wedding that much for fun! I think another convenient option the venue offers is the bridal suite and grooms cave. Both sides of the bridal party are able to get ready to Bakers Ranch and help with set up as well. This was such an amazing experience and I would recommend Bakers Ranch time and time again to anyone who is getting married in the Tampa Bay area.

2015-11-15T05:29:07 Response from the vendor

Dera Courtney and Victo! Congratulations from all of us at Bakers Ranch! We were soo happy to host your Fairytale wedding! Thank you for you business and an amazing review!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Taylor C

Beautiful and well taken care of venue. There were, though, about 3 things I wish the venue manager would've handled a little differently: 1. The manager had an arbor installed at the end of the ancient oaks aisle and posted the picture to Facebook without informing us of the... Read More change. We had already signed the contract and made a down payment on the venue before this. The contract states that the manager has control over any changes, but I wish he would've been considerate in telling us before hand. It was a big style change. 2. Our wedding planner and I scheduled another tour months after we'd signed the contract/paid the down payment. In scheduling the meeting with the venue manager, I stated our wedding date, my name, and we chose a time to meet. When we arrived for the meeting/tour, the manager seemed forgetful. He didn't seem to remember our wedding date, my name, or what we were there for. I assumed he had all of that written down in his schedule or our file. It looked like he was about to begin a rehearsal dinner with another couple and forgot about us coming to visit. 3. The manager and his wife own the venue and a bakery on the property. When we booked the venue, we were under the impression that we could us their bakery by choice. When emailing with the venue manager a few months before the wedding, we were told we could not use another bakery for our wedding cake. So, I sent the bakery manager a picture of the cake we'd like...very simple, only textured white frosting (no fondant or any other decorations), and 4 layers maximum (to feed 150). We got a quote for $1,000. I politely declined, told the bakery manager that we could not afford the offer, and asked what other options we had. After two other options were not feasible, she kindly offered that we could use any other bakery we wanted. So, my fiancé and I were confused with their contradicting statements. We ended up doing wedding cookies from our dinner caterer and dunked them in milk as our "cake cutting ceremony". It was great! All in all, we had a beautiful wedding and loved the venue as a whole. Something's bound to go wrong in all weddings, so we kept that in mind and still enjoyed our selves.

2017-07-19T09:30:02 Response from the vendor

Dear Taylor, Congratulations on your beautiful wedding at Bakers Ranch! We glad to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time! We would like to address your comment regarding the walk through experience ., we apologize it was less than perfect. Usually, we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Erica H

We had a great experience with Bakers Ranch! Boris was always available to answer questions and come up with solutions and the Cake Zone made a beautiful cake and took away so much stress from the day!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Katelyn E

What a fairytale Bakers Ranch is....seriously, amazing. Boris and Alla were always a joy to talk to and work with and were more than helpful and accommodating in the planning process. Bakers Ranch is an amazing venue that will make you feel like you are in a fairytale. Our... Read More guests couldn't get enough of the beauty this venue has. It is small and quaint but also has room for larger groups as well. The ceremony sites they have to choose from on property are all amazing and have their own unique aspects. The oak trees are absolutely stunning and add to the fairytale feel. The photos of our wedding are a dream because of the gorgeous backdrop. If you are looking for a top notch venue that has that something special for your day, this is your place.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kayla Z

Bakers Ranch is by far the best wedding venue around! Alla and Boris were more than helpful and eager to answer all the questions I had and more. They have created 3 wonderful ceremony location and we selected the ancient oak trees and had chandeliers hung up in the trees ..... Read More This made it all the more magical !! 5 stars does not begin to cover how amazing bakers ranch is and the owners as well !! Highly Recommend !!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Joseph F

Bakers Ranch is absolutely breathtaking. I ended up changing my original venue to bakers ranch 6 months prior to my wedding, and I have to say it was the best decision. The owners Boris and Alla are incredible and always there to answer questions and help out in anyway possible.... Read More So if your looking for a great venue trust me you won't be disappointed! Thank you Boris and Alla!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Diana B

Aside from Baker's Ranch being the absolute most beautiful setting for a wedding, the Owner's Alla and Boris were so helpful. I did not expect the amount of care that was given to us. Boris was AMAZING! He offered so many options and pointers. And even though it ended up raining... Read More on the day of our wedding, we were able to be under cover with the beautiful backdrop of the gorgeous greenery. Boris and Alla really put a lot of thought into this facility. I was so happy with my selection. I cannot say enough about how amazing these two are. Thank you Alla and Boris!

2016-04-12T09:08:57 Response from the vendor

Dear Diana, Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! Thank you for your amazing feedback! Glad to hear that you had #bestdayever at Bakers Ranch. You were such a pleasure to work with, we absolutely loved all your wedding decorations that you designed and create yourself! Kudos... Read Less Read More

Wedding

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Teona G

The venue it self is absolutely beautiful, I changed my original venue to Bakers Ranch little over 2 months before our wedding. General manager was kind and understanding of my situation that I was losing deposit and worked with us. Day of our wedding ended up the most beautiful... Read More and fun but we did start with huge problems- nothing related to the venue, everything turned out great Boris the manager was very helpful and as a Bride I had outstanding experience. Our guests loved the venue, hall it self is already so beautiful and those LED lights they have makes it even more gorgeous that I had to do very minimal decorating. The bridal room is absolutely beautiful and my husband and his groomsmen had a blast in men cave. Over all I was a happy bride and had was a happy groom.

Meet The Manager

Boris Levin

Meet the owners : Boris and Alla Levin bring their shared European experiences and vision for greatness to everything they touch. Together they created Bakers Ranch; a venue inspired by their desire to bring dreams to life for those around them. Alla, well known as the creative mastermind behind the nationally recognized bakery The Cake Zone, has been baking and designing cakes for over 12 years. The combination of Alla's romantic vision and Boris’ hands-on construction expertise brought Bakers Ranch to life for all to enjoy .