Bakers Ranch - Premier All Inclusive Wedding Venue

Parrish, FL

Bakers Ranch - Simply Incredible,Incredibly Simple

With its “Simply Incredible” All Inclusive Wedding Experience, you will be treated to your customized, elegant and worry-free wedding. You can be involved as you wish in the design and planning process, but leave the hard work to us, so you can relax in confidence and be a guest at your own wedding! Your vision, your wedding, and your comfort are our top priority! Our award-winning team of coordinators and wedding designers will create and customize every element of your wedding from the floor plan to the time line, décor, centerpieces, catering, DJ, bartender, wedding cake, florals and more. You will have the wedding you’ve always dreamed of – The Most Perfect Stress Free Day! You Will Be The Guest, We Will Take Care of The Rest! Check new "Schedule a Showing" feature on our website

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

5015 Fort Hamer Rd, Parrish, FL (941) 776-1460

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alice Z

THANK YOU THANK YOU! This was beyond was we imagined. We picked out colors, food choices, and fresh flowers - this was so important to me! - our songs, and decor - Tiffany took care of the rest! She kept us on track and the several times we changed the colors - lol. She took... Read More care of all of the setting up and packing up at the end of the evening. We didn't have to worry about anything and neither did our families. Bakers Ranch was the best to work with and always so nice! The vendors they have in their All Inclusive package were so amazing. LOVED IT! I would only suggest maybe having more lighting outside so you can experience the beautiful trees and ground more in the evening - you should show that off more! Thank you again!

2017-10-17T13:52:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alice! Congrats to you both!! We were so happy to host your wedding. Thank you for the suggestion - we will be adding additional cafe lights outdoors as part of the venue very soon! All the best!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Katelynn L

My husband and I booked Bakers Ranch as our venue within a month of us getting engaged, and it was quite simply because we knew immediately that it would be the perfect fit for our big day. Being from Florida, a beach wedding fits for most people, but my husband and I knew we... Read More wanted something different and beautiful in a more rustic manner. There are not too many locations in south Florida that fit that description, and Bakers Ranch is like a wonderful treasure for brides & grooms wanting a personalized and intimate experience for their wedding day. The lights on the beautiful trees outside add to the warmth and ambiance of the evening, the barn doors at the side of the building are gorgeous and make for perfectly romantic picture opportunities, and the inside of the reception hall is spacious and easily adapted to any decoration or theme you could want! Boris, Alla, and Tiffany were always so accommodating and pleasant to work with, and offered up any help or advice we could have asked for. They're also constantly improving and adding to their decor, and anxious to work with each couple's individual needs/wants. You can't ask for a better experience! Thank you Bakers Ranch!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lisa R

FANTASTIC!! We were out of town and wanted a venue that would make everything easy for us and be beautiful too. We went with their All Inclusive Package and we didn't have to worry about anything and it was so beautiful! The trees and the twinkle lights hanging from the trees... Read More gave us amazing pictures and we would recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with no stress! Thank you, Bakers Ranch!!

2017-10-17T13:52:36 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Lisa, we were so honored to host your Big Day! We are so happy you had such a stress free, elegant and fun wedding. Best Wishes!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Sabrina B

Got married here January 7th and everything was beautiful.

2018-01-09T12:41:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We were so happy to host your wedding, and so glad that you loved everything!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Taylor L

Bakers Ranch was the perfect setting for my daughters outdoor wedding and reception. The venue is beautiful and the team is very easy to work with. The staffs attentiveness on the day of the wedding was exceptional.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Blair P

Bakers ranch has the indoor/outdoor, rustic, diy, all-inclusive options! It was exactly what I wanted!! Everything was magical and turned out better than expected!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jaimie M

Hands down the best experience with a wedding venue any bride could ask for. The staff was beyond helpful, always willing to answer all questions and set up visits to view the property. And the property was absolutely beautiful and well maintained. Thank you for making the day... Read More perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Taylor S

Gorgeous venue and incredible staff. Outdoor venues are always tricky in Florida because you worry about rain. Luckily this place has a great rain plan, when it started pouring 10 minutes before our ceremony I knew we’d be fine. We ended up still being able to have our ceremony... Read More outside and it was perfect. Boris and his family are very kind and quick to respond. Many compliments from guests on this venue. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Taylor C

Beautiful and well taken care of venue. There were, though, about 3 things I wish the venue manager would've handled a little differently: 1. The manager had an arbor installed at the end of the ancient oaks aisle and posted the picture to Facebook without informing us of the... Read More change. We had already signed the contract and made a down payment on the venue before this. The contract states that the manager has control over any changes, but I wish he would've been considerate in telling us before hand. It was a big style change. 2. Our wedding planner and I scheduled another tour months after we'd signed the contract/paid the down payment. In scheduling the meeting with the venue manager, I stated our wedding date, my name, and we chose a time to meet. When we arrived for the meeting/tour, the manager seemed forgetful. He didn't seem to remember our wedding date, my name, or what we were there for. I assumed he had all of that written down in his schedule or our file. It looked like he was about to begin a rehearsal dinner with another couple and forgot about us coming to visit. 3. The manager and his wife own the venue and a bakery on the property. When we booked the venue, we were under the impression that we could us their bakery by choice. When emailing with the venue manager a few months before the wedding, we were told we could not use another bakery for our wedding cake. So, I sent the bakery manager a picture of the cake we'd like...very simple, only textured white frosting (no fondant or any other decorations), and 4 layers maximum (to feed 150). We got a quote for $1,000. I politely declined, told the bakery manager that we could not afford the offer, and asked what other options we had. After two other options were not feasible, she kindly offered that we could use any other bakery we wanted. So, my fiancé and I were confused with their contradicting statements. We ended up doing wedding cookies from our dinner caterer and dunked them in milk as our "cake cutting ceremony". It was great! All in all, we had a beautiful wedding and loved the venue as a whole. Something's bound to go wrong in all weddings, so we kept that in mind and still enjoyed our selves.

2017-07-19T09:30:02 Response from the vendor

Dear Taylor, Congratulations on your beautiful wedding at Bakers Ranch! We glad to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time! We would like to address your comment regarding the walk through experience ., we apologize it was less than perfect. Usually, we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jaimee S

When we were in search for a venue I had a hard time explaining what exactly I wanted. The minute I stepped onto Bakers Ranch I knew this was it. Everything I couldn't explain what I wanted my venue to look like was standing right in front of me. Everything was exactly what I... Read More wanted. It was perfect! Boris was so amazing to work with. He was quick to get back to me with all the millions of questions I had. Anything we needed he was there to help. Bakers Ranch was a dream and the perfect place to marry my husband.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Erica H

We had a great experience with Bakers Ranch! Boris was always available to answer questions and come up with solutions and the Cake Zone made a beautiful cake and took away so much stress from the day!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Katelyn E

What a fairytale Bakers Ranch is....seriously, amazing. Boris and Alla were always a joy to talk to and work with and were more than helpful and accommodating in the planning process. Bakers Ranch is an amazing venue that will make you feel like you are in a fairytale. Our... Read More guests couldn't get enough of the beauty this venue has. It is small and quaint but also has room for larger groups as well. The ceremony sites they have to choose from on property are all amazing and have their own unique aspects. The oak trees are absolutely stunning and add to the fairytale feel. The photos of our wedding are a dream because of the gorgeous backdrop. If you are looking for a top notch venue that has that something special for your day, this is your place.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Dani J

If you are looking for the perfect location to have an outdoor wedding ceremony and an indoor reception at the same site, then you have found it! Bakers Ranch has a beautiful, well-manicured outdoor courtyard where you can exchange your vows under a gorgeous, lighted ancient... Read More oak canopy, or in front of the impressive exterior chapel doors of their Tudor-inspired hall, or on the symbolic wooden Love Lock bridge - followed by an amazing reception inside of their air conditioned, beautifully lighted two-story hall - this venue has everything that you could ever wish for! The owners, Boris and Alla Levin, are very helpful and accommodating, and after factoring in the many amenities that are included in the rental cost, then it is an affordable option for having an event that will meet your expectations in every way. We had hoped to have an outdoor ceremony for my daughter's wedding; however, a Tropical Storm and ongoing rain the week before made it impossible to do so; at the last minute, we had to change our plans from a spacious outside oak tree ceremony with nearly 200 guests, to arranging seating for everyone on the 80' x 18' covered patio that is an exterior part of the hall. While we were disappointed to not have the outdoor wedding ceremony under the trees that we had hoped for, the covered patio provided the perfect fallback and the ceremony went on without any further issues. After hearing dozens of guests tell me that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever been to, I felt so satisfied that I was still able to have the successful wedding that I had wanted for my daughter. Boris was so very helpful in his advise and support during the stress and alterations that the rain caused; and the smiles on the faces of my daughter and my new son-in-law said it all ! Many thanks to Boris and Alla for creating such a wonderful venue, where dreams really do come true.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kayla Z

Bakers Ranch is by far the best wedding venue around! Alla and Boris were more than helpful and eager to answer all the questions I had and more. They have created 3 wonderful ceremony location and we selected the ancient oak trees and had chandeliers hung up in the trees ..... Read More This made it all the more magical !! 5 stars does not begin to cover how amazing bakers ranch is and the owners as well !! Highly Recommend !!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Joseph F

Bakers Ranch is absolutely breathtaking. I ended up changing my original venue to bakers ranch 6 months prior to my wedding, and I have to say it was the best decision. The owners Boris and Alla are incredible and always there to answer questions and help out in anyway possible.... Read More So if your looking for a great venue trust me you won't be disappointed! Thank you Boris and Alla!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Diana B

Aside from Baker's Ranch being the absolute most beautiful setting for a wedding, the Owner's Alla and Boris were so helpful. I did not expect the amount of care that was given to us. Boris was AMAZING! He offered so many options and pointers. And even though it ended up raining... Read More on the day of our wedding, we were able to be under cover with the beautiful backdrop of the gorgeous greenery. Boris and Alla really put a lot of thought into this facility. I was so happy with my selection. I cannot say enough about how amazing these two are. Thank you Alla and Boris!

2016-04-12T09:08:57 Response from the vendor

Dear Diana, Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! Thank you for your amazing feedback! Glad to hear that you had #bestdayever at Bakers Ranch. You were such a pleasure to work with, we absolutely loved all your wedding decorations that you designed and create yourself! Kudos... Read Less Read More

Wedding

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Teona G

The venue it self is absolutely beautiful, I changed my original venue to Bakers Ranch little over 2 months before our wedding. General manager was kind and understanding of my situation that I was losing deposit and worked with us. Day of our wedding ended up the most beautiful... Read More and fun but we did start with huge problems- nothing related to the venue, everything turned out great Boris the manager was very helpful and as a Bride I had outstanding experience. Our guests loved the venue, hall it self is already so beautiful and those LED lights they have makes it even more gorgeous that I had to do very minimal decorating. The bridal room is absolutely beautiful and my husband and his groomsmen had a blast in men cave. Over all I was a happy bride and had was a happy groom.

Bakers Ranch Review

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Courtney W

Bakers Ranch is a wonderful place all around to use as a wedding venue. To begin, the staff is eager to help coordinate your special day. They are readily available for any questions or concerns you may have. The venue has several ceremony sites, all options are magical. We used... Read More Love Locks Bridges and it felt like a ceremony from a story book. There are many options you are able to use within Bakers Ranch, such as up lighting and down lighting, and this makes the experience even better. Our favorite part about the reception was the space available and the beautiful balcony. We chose to do the bouquet and guarder toss from there and it made that part of the wedding that much for fun! I think another convenient option the venue offers is the bridal suite and grooms cave. Both sides of the bridal party are able to get ready to Bakers Ranch and help with set up as well. This was such an amazing experience and I would recommend Bakers Ranch time and time again to anyone who is getting married in the Tampa Bay area.

2015-11-15T05:29:07 Response from the vendor

Dera Courtney and Victo! Congratulations from all of us at Bakers Ranch! We were soo happy to host your Fairytale wedding! Thank you for you business and an amazing review!

Meet The Manager

Boris Levin

Meet the owners : Boris and Alla Levin bring their shared European experiences and vision for greatness to everything they touch. Together they created Bakers Ranch; a venue inspired by their desire to bring dreams to life for those around them. Alla, well known as the creative mastermind behind the nationally recognized bakery The Cake Zone, has been baking and designing cakes for over 12 years. The combination of Alla's romantic vision and Boris’ hands-on construction expertise brought Bakers Ranch to life for all to enjoy .