Baldpate Inn

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

4900 S Hwy 7, Estes Park, CO (970) 856-6151

attentive reception site/guest lodging

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Laura R

I didn't get the chance to check out reception/lodging places in person, so I had to do all my decision-making based on online research. I considered other Estes Park hotels, but found them either too "fancy" for my taste or too restrictive. The Baldpate Inn is historic,... Read More looked quaint and seemed flexible enough to fit thee needs of my small wedding group. Through pictures, I wasn't sure if the site would lean towards cute--great wooden porch and well-praised soup & salad buffet or tacky--home to the world's largest key collection. I was pleasantly surprised. While the lodging was a little too "rustic" for some--most rooms do not have their own bathrooms, they are down the hall. All of my guests praised the views, the food and the exceedingly friendly and helpful young staff. It was perfect for my big day.

Review for The Baldpate Inn

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Gigi F

The staff. The inn owner told us that basically we should think of the inn as our house for the weekend, and they would accomodate almost anything. We returned several weeks after our wedding, and not only did every staff member know who we were, they asked how we were and about... Read More our honeymoon. They made us feel like family.;The only down side was that we were not able to have a bar for food and drinks out on the deck for the reception. This meant that guests had to go back into the inn for drinks, but this was a small price for a great night.