Baltimore Bridal Hair, LLC

Serving the Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC areas

Hair Stylists, Beauty

We come to you!, MD Serving the Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC areas (410) 303-0114

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Megan F

Jamie is the sweetest, most kind soul you'll ever meet, and a genius with a hot tools and bobby pins! My hair was absolutely perfect on my wedding day. I received complements from every single person getting ready with me, about how wonderful Jamie is. Thank you for making my... Read More hair beautiful 💕

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren S

Working with Jamie was an absolute pleasure! From my trial to the wedding day she was so easy going and fun to be around - and she did an AWESOME job on my bridesmaids and my hair. On your wedding day there are plenty of sources of stress - working with Jamie I knew I would not... Read More have to stress about my hair. I completely changed my style from the trial to the wedding day and both styles were flawless! Thank you, Jamie!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Katelyn M

Amazing! Jamie just did my hair for my wedding on June 3, and i Absolutely loved her! My mom and bridesmaids loved her as well, we had such a fun time getting ready with her. She is also very fair in her pricing.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Deirdre M

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with! She was flexible, personable and so easygoing. She was also incredibly talented and she made sure the entire bridal party looked terrific! I would highly recommend Jamie!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Abbey B

Working with Jamie was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning my wedding. Jamie's work speaks for itself and she comes highly recommended! Jamie answered my emails promptly and was so easy to talk to, she made me feel like I had known her for years. When I did my... Read More hair trial months before the wedding Jamie tried a few different styles to help me decide what I wanted on my wedding day. I made some changes after my trial and my wedding hair was absolutely perfect! I have never enjoyed getting my hair done for events, my hair is thick and heavy and never ends up looking how I want, but Jamie helped my vision become reality. My hair stayed put all night long - and there was a lot of dancing! Jamie and one associate were able to help my party of 14 in just five hours. My bridesmaids and mothers looked stunning, each hairstyle was unique and made each girl feel so beautiful! I can't thank Jamie enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding hair!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Faith M

Amazing! Myself and my bridesmaids looked breathtaking. People commented on how beautiful our hair was. Working with Jamie was a dream.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Claire S

I had a wonderful experience working with Jamie! She was very responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. Her prices were the most reasonable that I came across, but you definitely get more than your money's worth! She is so friendly and was a great presence to have around on... Read More the wedding day. At my hair trial, I showed her a few pictures that I liked, and she was able to style a beautiful updo that was even better than what I had hoped for. I was so pleased with how my hair looked for our wedding, as were my 7 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. She worked very efficiently that day and we were finished with hair ahead of schedule. She waited around for at least another hour afterwards to do touch-ups for anyone who needed, and so that she could show my mother and sister how to attach my veil once we were in our dresses. Jamie is a wonderful hair stylist and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amy B

Jamie was AMAZING. I loved working with her! She gave me the perfect look for the day with very little guidance--I just showed her some pictures, said, "I kind of like these," and she made it happen. My mother was also thrilled with her hair! Jamie was prompt and thorough... Read More and easy to work with. I had initially booked Jamie with a partner makeup artist, and a few months before the wedding, I was informed that due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, the makeup artist would be unable to work my wedding. But Jamie had already lined up a replacement for me. She didn't leave me hanging, and I was blown away by her level of professionalism. I can't recommend Jamie enough.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 maya s

Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. It didn't take long to realize how skilled she is with hair and styling. She works quickly and efficiently and was able to do everyones hair within the timeline we had made (she actually had extra time!). I allowed... Read More all of my bridesmaids to decide their own hair style and Jamie was able to accomodate everyone perfectly. She is very up to date with the current trends (ex braids) and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a stylist.

So Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Missy B

I really cannot say enough about how wonderful these ladies are! They are on time, fast and just fantastic! We all looked so amazing thanks to them and so reasonably priced. They made the day so easy on my whole bridal party and family. They are also just so fun and sweet! LOVED... Read More THEM!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Lindsay P

Jamie did a fantastic job with my and everyone’s hair the day of my wedding! She arrived at my house (where everyone was getting ready) on time and with a smile on her face. Not only was she extremely efficient, but every single one of my bridesmaids and family members LOVED... Read More their hair. In addition, she was so personable and fun, happily chatting with everyone who sat down in her chair and truly listening to what style they wanted while gently offering her professional advice. Jamie is not only an extremely talented stylist, but she made getting ready for the wedding a fun, enjoyable, and relaxing experience. I highly recommend her!!!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Megan T

Megan and Jamie made my experience as a bride a fantastic one. I was recommended to Baltimore Bridal by two sources and I am so glad I went with them! I signed my contract before even meeting them so I was taking a small risk! After I had my make-up and hair trial done, I was so... Read More pleased with Megan and Jamie that I had no doubt they would make me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day. Megan and Jamie made the trek to Baltimore City on the crazy snowstorm day on February 21, 2015! They were on time and never once did I feel rushed because of the crazy snowfall. They even squeezed in my flower girl into the mix and were so patient. My experience was so outstanding I would absolutely recommend Baltimore Bridal to any bride who is on the search! THANK YOU! Megan

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Erin W

I know that there are many choices for hair and makeup vendors for your wedding day however, choosing Baltimore bridal hair and makeup for mine was one of the reasons my wedding was absolutely flawless! I can honestly say I've NEVER been happy with the turn out of my hair or... Read More makeup for homecomings, proms, weddings (as a bridesmaid) in the past but I couldn't have been more happy with the results Jamie and Megan were able to offer and deliver to me (and my girls) on one of the most important days of my life. I cried after Jamie handed me a mirror for the first time to see my hair during our trial...I couldn't believe how perfect it was! I felt the same after my makeup was complete, I tried my best not to cry so my mascara wouldn't run!! Jamie and Megan are professional, efficient, outgoing and down to earth woman who want your day to be just as perfect as you do. I would (and have) recommend their services to anyone! Thanks again Jamie and Megan for being so wonderful!!!!!

Amazing Buget Friendly Hair and Make-up

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Erica G

Baltimore Bridal Hair and Make-up made me and my bridal party look beautiful on my wedding day. The hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night, and looked great in photos. Megan and Jamie came to my house and worked very quickly but carefully. Most of my bridesmaids had no... Read More idea what they wanted, but they worked with them and everyone came away very happy. The trial was a little far away from my DC area home, but well worth the investment to ensure I liked the look for the wedding. We event changed the hair and makeup slightly on the wedding day and I could not have been happier. I would recommend them for any MD/DC bride!

I felt gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Allison K

I would highly recommend both Megan for makeup and Jamie for hair. In my trial, they were very attentive to what I wanted, and made me feel stunning. They did not fall short on the day of, and made sure that my bridal party and I all looked our best. The hair and makeup lasted... Read More the whole night, and we all received many compliments! They came to our hotel room as we got ready, which made it really easy and relaxed.

A must have for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Nicole C

Megan and Jamie were both absolutely amazing! I could not have been happier with the way my wedding look turned out. They were both flexible and were willing to take my suggestions, even when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. All of our bridesmaids had their hair done for the... Read More wedding and each girls hair look awesome! No cheesy prom do's here! When I have my makeup done I always worry about looking overdone - they did such a great job just making me look like a better version of myself! I cannot thank them enough! Oh, and they are super sweet and fun to boot! You won't go wrong hiring them for your big day! Looking your best on your wedding day is something you won't regret!

Professional and Effecient

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Ryan Kate M

I used Jamie and Megan of Baltimore Bridal Hair and Makeup and they both were amazing. On the trial with Jamie, she immediately put me at ease and looked at my pinterest photos for about 10 seconds, got started and 45 minutes later - BAM - my hair looked exactly like the... Read More pictures. Her calming attitude and great smile puts her over the top and she did all of my girls as well as my mom and my sisters in law. We all looked great and she was fast with everyone. Megan was great as well and made me look like a superstar. They are a great pair!

My Bridal Party Loved Jamie!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Amanda S

Jamie from Baltimore Bridal Hair did a fantastic job with my whole bridal party's hair. She did 6 updo's in only a few hours, came right to the hotel where we were getting ready, and everyone looked amazing. She made sure to capture exactly what they wanted to look like and we... Read More had a great time hanging out with her while we were all getting done up.

Erin & John - June 8, 2013

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Erin L

We had used Megan and Jamie previously - so that was a no-brainer. Unfortunately I waited a little to long to contact them and Jamie was not available :-(. Megan was going on maternity leave during the date of our wedding - so their associate Rachael provided her services. Let... Read More me tell you, she was amazing from the moment I did my trial the BIG DAY!! Megan was always very responsive and followed up the week of the wedding to ensure everything was good to go. Rachael arrived and the magic began - thank you so much Rachael - I know some of those bridesmaids were "tough" :-). The TEAM at Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up are outstanding!!!

Jamie from Baltimore Bridal

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Kelly G

Jamie did an amazing job on my hair, my mom's hair, and 4 of my bridemaids' hair. She is very professional, fun, and straightforward. She is very receptive to feedback and constructive criticism - you can tell she applies that feedback to her work and strives for perfection.... Read More I'd recommend Jamie and Baltimore Bridal for any special occasion!

fresh, gorgeous makeup

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Kimberly D

Megan and a second makeup artist got me, my three bridesmaids, and both moms looking absolutely gorgeous for my wedding. I communicated with Megan via email in the weeks leading up to it, and also did a makeup trial about 8 weeks earlier. I found her on WeddingWire and in doing... Read More my research, found that a work friend also used her services (she was featured on the online gallery) and loved her work. I agree with my friend. I really liked the end result and everyone else did as well. My sister requested that they add a little cover-up to a scar on her back and you couldn't tell anything was there. The makeup stayed great throughout the night - I've never seen my friends or family look so amazing. Friendly and focused, they were both so sweet and totally ready to go as soon as my crew showed up to the venue. I wish they were around every day to do my makeup!

Jamie and Megan made me feel like a princess

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Christina S

I hired Jamie & Megan to do my hair and make up on the day of my wedding and I was incredibly happy with the results. They're both magicians! I loved the way everything came together and I felt really beautiful on the day of my wedding. Working with them was incredibly easy.... Read More They came to the hotel suite I had rented and were able to get everyone looking great right there in the room. They were also very flexible, allowing some bridesmaids to get just hair, some to get just make up and some to have both services. They are both very sweet, super nice and just all around very easy to work with. I would recommend working with Jamie and Megan to anyone looking for beautiful work at a reasonable price. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Great service!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 rachel s

Jamie & Megan are fabulous! They ensured my whole bridal party and myself were done on time & everyone looked awesome. Very affordable and very professional.

My Make-up Artist

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Kathy J

Rachel was so sweet and wonderful to work with. We all loved our make-up and would absolutely hire her again.

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Kelly J

Jamie and Megan did an amazing job with me, my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. Everyone looked beautiful! They were both so easy to work with as well as kind and patient. It is such a bonus that they come to your location! I would highly recommend Baltimore Bridal Hair & Make-up!