Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1126 South Charles Street, Baltimore , MD (443) 759-5748

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Benjamin K

I was unimpressed by the level of service offered by the Bridal Suite. I expected more reasonable prices and a better selection of dresses I could fit into to try. I did eventually find a dress I liked within there relatively small selection of gowns. It need alterations to fit... Read More my outdoor venue. After waiting two months to get my dress I had to go in for three additional fittings. Even though my measurements had been taken the dress arrived much smaller than it should have which required me to pay an additional $200 dollars for alternations including letting the waist out a full two inches. I also ordered sleeves to be added to the strapless dress and was informed that they had been lost. The attendant then agreed to make new ones but informed my at my third fitting that this had not been accomplished because she forgot the fabric in the store. She then rushed to make them same day and delivered them. I went to put them on my dress and discovered no back buttons had been added to the dress so I could attach the new sleeves basically meaning I would have needed to take it in for yet another alternation (5 times in total) before my day. There is also basically no way to have the bridal experience in this shop. There is no where for family or friends to sit and help you try on attire. It would be reasonable if it were cheaper but I paid full price for my dress plus alteration fees ($2500). I would buy elsewhere for a better selection, better customer service, and a better overall experience.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Terah H

This place is wonderful! I was so happy to find my dress here. They offered the best customer service. Jodie (the owner) was so helpful and kind! I cannot recommend this place enough! If you visit any bridal shop in Baltimore, make it Baltimore Bridal Suite!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Peder A

The customer service and prices at this shop cannot be matched anywhere else. Come to the Baltimore Bridal Suite if you want a personal touch that you can't find at large chain stores. India (the seamstress) is magical--she can custom make ANYTHING and has a fabulous eye for... Read More design. The dress she made me looks like a million dollars but was custom designed for a very reasonable price. Jodi is the owner and takes pride in her work. They have a fabulous selection of dresses of all designs--vintage or classic, beads or lace, white, ivory, champagne, and more. Make an appointment; you won't be disappointed!

Great Experience and Unique Finds

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Melanie R

I was so pleased with my experience at the Bridal Suite. You view dresses here by appointment, and it was fantastic to have the place to ourselves and such focused attention. The owner was very complimentary, without coming across as if just pushing the sale. I found an... Read More incredible dress with some history, which guaranteed no one else would have it. I loved having a consignment dress and knowing I didn't spend a small fortune.

Jamie

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Jamie L

I am writing to say THANK YOU. My experience at the Bridal Suite was better than ANY of the other dress shops I went to... even those that have been in business for 50 years. Roberta was so helpful, reviewed all options with me and my family, took time to learn about me and... Read More help me consider what type of dress would be right for me, and came in extra early just to accommodate us! It was my experience here that allowed me to know which dress style was right for me... and yet there was not a hint of pressure to buy anything from their store. I am grateful for her and she officially changed the look of my wedding and helped make my visions of the day a reality. Thank you!

A Fabulous Find

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 bari c

I just picked up my gown from The Bridal Suite and it is so perfect. I never thought I would be walking down the aisle in a Maggie Sottero dress, but I am. I had a lot to choose from, but I know I bought the perfect one. I never knew I would find one so fast, but this boutique... Read More is a wonderful find. Now I can relax until Juneā€¦.sure!!!!

The Bridal Suite

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 jessica b

My sister and I went to The Bridal Suite today. I can't believe I just bought a wedding gown! Since the dresses are one of a kind, I was afraid someone else might buy it. I just tried it on for my mom and she has not stopped crying tears of joy. The money I saved on the gown... Read More is going to our honeymoon. Now we can go to Hawaii!

I Said "Yes" to the Dress

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 judy i

I stopped into The Bridal Suite on its opening day a few weeks ago. I wasn't seriously looking for a gown yet, but the selection and prices were so great, I had to try some on. Well, I found the perfect dress and bought it. Now I have an Oleg cassini strapless wedding gown... Read More that is gorgeous. I won't be wearing it until the fall, but I didn't want anyone else to get it. This was my best shopping day ever.