Bamboo Booth | Modern Photo Booth Rental

A modern update to the traditional photo booth, the Bamboo Booth is chic, classy and exciting entertainment for your wedding reception! Click the "Request Quote" link above to reserve your date!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Courtney S

Bamboo booth was great to work with. All of our guests enjoyed Scot, the props, and the booth. Another great thing is that that guests were able to take hard copies and/or post them immediately after pictures were taken. I would definitely use Bamboo Booth again!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Anne Marie D

Bamboo Booth was awesome at our wedding. It was such a big hit for our guests and for us. The photos turned out amazing, and people were able to look at the photos after the wedding too.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jamie R

The Bamboo Booth was the hit of the wedding. I love the pictures and our guests love them too. Highly recommend!

2015-10-30T10:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank You!

Bamboo Booth Review

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I recently used bamboo booth at my wedding over the summer. It was a hit with our guests and was a wonderful way for us to give guests 'favors' and as a creative way for guests to sign our guestbook along with their photos. I loved interacting with guests for the photo booth -... Read More was a great interaction and so much fun to have. The photo quality is amazing - better than any photo booth and the pictures don't print out tiny. It was very easy to work with Bamboo Booth. They are a great vendor, with a quality booth and photos and was a wonderful addition to our event. I highly recommend them!

great Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christine S

We used Bamboo Booth for our wedding in May and were 100% satisfied with what we got. They worked with us to create a custom logo for the printed pictures. They also made it extremely easy for our guests to share their photos instantly as well as print them on the spot.... Read More Additionally, we loved that they were not an enclosed booth, but instead there was plenty of room for multiple people in each picture. Scot also gave me complete access to the full album from the night and I still love to look at the fun pictures even now!

2015-10-27T11:48:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words! I hope you two are doing well!

Bamboo Booth was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kellie C

I loved this photo booth! They were very easy to work with and had a lower rate than the other companies that I received quotes from. My guests at the wedding loved the setup because they were handed a clicker to take as many pictures as they wanted and the pictures... Read More automatically printed out in a 4x6 format. I quickly received a link from Bamboo about a week later with a link to all of the pictures. I would highly recommend Bamboo Booth!

2015-10-26T18:25:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kellie! It was great to be part of your wedding day celebration!

Great quality!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Allie A

Our guests loved the photobooth and the immediate black and white prints were of wonderful quality. We love having digital copies of all the photos.

Everyone Loved it!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Erica M

Best Photo Booth i have ever used! Not only were the pictures amazing and turned out great but you actually got to control when the photos were taken. They also came out not in strips but in actual 4x8 which was so nice and the quality was incredible. The entire set up and take... Read More down was quick and seamless and the team was wonderful. Everyone should use them!!!

Brings everyone together...worth every penny

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Sarah M

The minute I came across Bamboo Booth's website, I knew I wanted to have it at my wedding reception rather than a traditional photo both. I'm so glad that I did! Not only is the picure quality fantastic, but the best part about it is that it really brings everyone together at... Read More the wedding. Everyone wants a photo with this or that person or wants to do a funnier one or serious one or one for that year's Christmas card! We did have a photographer at our wedding, and quite frankly, we didn't need it, the phots from the Bamboo Booth provides us with fantastic photos of everyone at th wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend it!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Nicole C

Bamboo Booth was truly awesome! Scot was an absolute pleasure to work with - responsive over email, organized and reliable. Having Bamboo Booth at our wedding provided endless entertainment for guests and memories for a lifetime. Thanks to Bamboo Booth everyone had a fantastic... Read More time and I have all the photos to prove it :) Affordable, fun, easy - highly recommended!

So Fun!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 jessica l

We had the Bamboo booth at our wedding in Feb. and our friends and family had so much fun taking silly photos of themselves. I think the booth photos came out better than the professional ones! Scot was also really easy and fun to work with.

Amazing Wedding Vendor!

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Kristyn B

We had Scot at our Wedding in late April and we were so pleased that we did! Our friends - old and young - loved the booth, especially goofing around with the props we provided during the dancing. Instead of a traditional guest book I had created a photo album with slots for... Read More 4" x 6" pictures that guests inserted during cocktail hour and wrote my husband and I notes! It's such a nice memory to have for the future. Scot is very professional, accommodating and fun! I would recommend the Bamboo Booth for any type of event - big or small.