Bambooth LLC

Island of Oahu. Honolulu, Waikiki, Windward Side, North Shore, West Side, we serve all Oahu locations!

Hours of Fun. Photos to Prove it.

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

44-105 Laha St, Kaneohe, HI

Big hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Hannah M

Almost everyone participated, from my 90something year old great aunt to my 3year old nephew. Pictures are printed on quality paper.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Aimee S

One thing I wanted from the beginning when planning the wedding was a photo booth. We wanted one that was an actual booth and that fit the theme of our wedding. Bambooth was perfect. They had attendants there helping with the photos and even stayed a few minutes late to let... Read More everyone who was still in line use the booth. At the end of the night we received a usb drive with all the photos on it so we had a copy of all the photos. I also liked how the pictures were displayed outside of the booth so others could see them while they were waiting in line.

saw at a friends wedding

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 Jessica W

My friends had bambooth at their reception and it was a lot of fun! They bought a few 'props' to set out on a table near the booth and it only added to the fun. most props were intended for the younger guests (animal noses, fake moutaches, silly hats, and temporary tattoos) but... Read More all the adults lovd them too. They mad for some great goofy print outs that were all free and all the photos were posted online after the ceremony. All of us had bambooth shots as our facebook photo for months. It's a great alternative or addition to a reception photographer. They seem like they can be a bit pricey depending on the package though.

Hours of fun!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Jeanine Y

The Bambooth was a wonderful company to work with. The results were AMAZING!!!! Our guests loved the photobooth and the resulting pictures. The photos were put on a private online gallery where our guests could download and print pictures at home. The staff at Bambooth... Read More have degrees in Fine Art. They use their skill and education to create a wonderful photo experience. They were able to PERFECTLY match our photo label with our wedding invitation! Bambooth is a wonderful addition to any wedding!

Photobooth love!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Amanda Z

I'm personally a big fan of photobooths, so the one frivolous item I needed to have for our wedding was a photobooth! We went to several wedding expos and decided that based on the packages and pricing, Bambooth was the one! Correspondence was done via email and phone and the... Read More contract was sent in the mail promptly. A couple months before the wedding, Bambooth created a personalized sidebar that printed on the pictures. The saleslady convinced me to get the 6 hr package – and luckily we did because we had people in the booth pretty much the whole time…gotta love the unlimited picture taking! The attendant that came with the photobooth was professional and kept things going smoothly. At the end of the evening we received a flash drive with all the pictures that were taken throughout the evening! We received several compliments about having the photobooth, because it was entertaining and fun. Overall we had a great experience with Bambooth and would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of renting a photobooth for any event!