Action sports to award winning wedding videography

2017 & 2016 Best of The Knot!! After selling out of action sports videos internationally, we decided to pursue cinematic wedding videography in Spring 2013. We have booked over 100 weddings and won awards for our video editing. With a combined 20 years of video experience, professional snowboarding & inline skating DVDs, & business advertisements. We have premiered our films at the Uptown Theatre & St. Anthony Main Theatre in Minneapolis. We can’t wait to capture your day & give you a beautiful wedding video that you can enjoy forever. We use 3 HD cameras with 2 videographers at all events in order to capture the intimate details & not miss a moment. We film amazing aerial footage with our drones at all events. Packages start at $2600. Based in Minneapolis, but open to working anywhere.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Twin Cities and beyond (612) 751-9699

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Jenna P

Blake and Michael are absolutely the best! They captured our wedding day perfectly. They are professional and definitely deliver the finished product they promise. We couldn't be more excited about the video they created of our wedding day. We watch still watch it almost every... Read More day 3 months later! You won't be disappointed if you place your wedding videography in their hands.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nicole F

From the moment that Robbie and I met with Blake and Michael of B&M Video Productions, we knew that we were in incredible, capable, and talented hands! Choosing a Videographer was one of our top priorities and we are so happy to have found B&M!! We had multiple meetings with... Read More Blake and Michael before the big day, and they were very attentive to detail asking the important questions that helped them to understand our style. On the day of our wedding, they began shooting at 10:30 am and working through the entire day up until at least 10:30 pm without hesitation. Most people didn't notice them throughout the day, yet somehow they caught the most amazing moments! We just received our highlights video just 5 weeks after our wedding day and we could not be happier! It is truly the most incredible gift. They did an amazing job putting together special moments from the ceremony and reception and telling a story from our day that I'm certain another team could not have done! We also received all of the raw footage taken, which is also amazing to have as a forever keepsake. Screen shots of the footage are as vivid as a professional photo would be!! I highly recommend their incredible service for any videography needs. Their customer service and personalities are unmatched, and the product they create is outstanding ! All of our family and friends were so impressed and we couldn't be happier. Blake and Michael, thank you for your hard work and talent! We are SO appreciative and couldn't be more grateful for the memories you captured for us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Tara L

B&M is absolutely wonderful – we are so glad we chose them to capture our wedding day. After our first meeting with Blake and Michael, we knew we made the right choice for our videographer. Our highlight video is so beautiful, totally exceeded my expectations!! They captured all... Read More of the best moments of the day and made the most perfect video for us to treasure forever. I would highly recommend B&M Video Productions to anyone and everyone looking for a videographer for their big day. They are the best!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Polina H

Blake and Michael did an amazing job capturing our wedding! They were very responsive, attentive, and accommodating throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, they showed up early to set up their equipment, coordinated their work with the photographer and other... Read More vendors - we did not have to worry about a thing! I worried that videographers would be noticeable with bulky equipment and all, but Blake and Michael were very inconspicuous, courteous, and professional. We just received the short video preview from the wedding, and I cannot complement enough the work Blake & Michael did to capture everything so beautifully! They truly captured all of the feelings from that day and the video was created with so much love and care for detail. I recommend B&M to everyone!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Anna C

We used Blake and Michael for our wedding videography services. They went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations. From showing up early at the salon to get shots of us getting ready (I totally did not expect them to come as we were at a different site!), to staying well into our... Read More dance - they went the extra mile. Throughout the entire day, they remained extremely professional and worked well with our photographer. They discreetly blended into the background, but got the most amazing shots. We could not be more pleased with our highlight clip and videos of our ceremony, toasts and dances. Their package was very reasonable compared to many other vendors! HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 leah d

When i started looking for a team that would shoot my wedding I wanted someone that had experience and could handle any changes that would come their way. I not only got 2 amazing people to work with but I also got professionalism and a well documented day. Very accommodating... Read More would be a good way to describe them. We live about 2 1/2hrs from the minneapolis area so to commute and have a meeting was difficult for us as we have 2 little children. Our first meeting was via facetime which worked well with our schedule and our second meeting to go over some final details was in the cities which i changed days that we were going down to see family and they were very willing to work with us and get a time and place set that made us feel comfortable which is truly a great feeling to have going into your wedding day having no worries about the people you are trusting to videotape a day that you only do once and there are no redos! You never really noticed that they were there. They captured many moments that I wouldn't have been able to see as I was busy being the bride! If I were you I wouldn't hesitate to choose these guys.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Brittny B

Blake and Michael were fantastic to work with! Before we hired them, they met with us to discuss what they do, answer any questions we had, and go over how everything would work. They were very thorough and made us feel very comfortable. On the day of our wedding, they were... Read More timely and did not ask us to do things a certain way to get shots - they just let everything flow naturally. They did request a few minutes of the time the photographer had to get some drone shots of the bridal party which ended up turning out really cool in our highlights video! It is clear that Blake and Michael love what they do and they are very talented! They were excellent at blending in to the crowd and capturing everyone being authentic throughout the day! We were very happy with how our highlights video turned out and how fast everything was ready for us after the wedding! Would highly recommend B&M Video Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mickey P

I found Blake and Michael on the knot and was so happy I did. We met for coffee first and they were really easy to talk to. You can tell that they have a passion for their work and an eye for that special something. Their reviews did not disappoint. Their work was phenomenal and... Read More worth every penny. I can't wait to watch our video and relive our big day all over again! Thanks Blake and Michael!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Angelina P

Blake and Michael were super easy to get along with. They really helped capture the day. Totally worth the money and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great video.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jacob H

Blake and Michael are great. We met them at a coffee shop before our wedding and went over all the details and they answered all our questions. On the wedding day, they were on time, professional, and worked well with our photographers.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Shane M

We were not sure if we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding but our friends that got married last year said that not hiring a videographer was the one thing they regretted. So glad we found B&M Video to capture our wedding day. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany D

Blake and Micheal were wonderful to work with! You can tell they love their job, so for us it made them that much more special! They are very quick to respond to any questions/concerns we had, also they were great to come up with ideas with you to make your video everything you... Read More dreamed of. Highly recommend them! With having them as a duo then can capture all angles of your special day, and the drone is also a super cool feature they can add! Very professional and we are extatic about our choice with B&M production!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Suzy S

These guys are fantastic! We are so happy that we hired B&M Vidieo Production to do the video for our daughter's wedding! Worth every penny! We are so happy with the video that was finished so promptly and beautifully. Michael captured such special moments of such an... Read More important day. And now we have this memory forever! This is one of the most rewarding things we put into the wedding budget. They are true professionals and masters at their craft. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Cara S

We absolutely love our wedding highlights video!!! I can't stop watching it!! Great way to re live and remember the highlights of the day. Blake and Michael were great to work with before, on the day of, and after the wedding. They were quick to respond to any questions I had... Read More throughout the whole process. Highly highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Whitney W

Michael was amazing. We are absolutely blown away by the video he created. We are so happy we worked with them and would refer them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Stephanie W

These guys did an amazing job. They captured everything I could have ever imagined of our special day! They worked with us and our photographers so well. We got to pick all the music and they made it work with the footage flawlessly. I'm so glad I have the entire day on film... Read More because it is like everyone says, it goes by in a second. Having the ceremony and speeches is what I'm most thankful for!

So glad I hired Michael!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Sarah C

When finishing my wedding planning before the big day, I just knew that I needed to add in videography to capture the moments I would miss. This was not a part of our original budget, but I didn't want to regret anything on the big day! I used Thumbtack.com to see if there... Read More were any videographers that were willing to do just ceremony and reception with no post editing. B&M Video Productions came through with a very reasonable price! Michael was great to work with and I was so excited to see him there as I walked down the aisle. I knew that he would have the moments that as a bride, you just don't see! Like, me coming down the aisle! Even though I didn't ask for post editing (which would have been amazing, but very pricey), I am very happy with the results. My mom and I watched the video just days after the ceremony and laughed, cried and watched it again! Michael was prompt with his service, very detailed in offers he provided and came through with just what I needed to make the day special. Now I just need my new husband to sit down and watch it with me! Maybe on our first anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Blake did our wedding video and he was phenomenal. He and his co-worker worked very hard and produced a great video. We hired him extra to have shots of the guys and bride getting ready. He was flexible and very reasonably priced. Well worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Alecia W

Blake and Michael were the videographers for my wedding. They did a fantastic job!!! The material they record is unbelievable!! I was very skeptical about videographers to start out, but then these guys showed up and captured the best day of my life. They worked great with our... Read More photographer and also with everyone involved in our wedding. I am so grateful we went with these guys!!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I definitely recommend B&M Video Productions. We were on a tight budget, but Blake and Michael worked with us to create a custom package that was exactly what we were looking for. They offered us the best price we could find for a high quality, cinematic style videographer. They... Read More used a variety of equipment to get really beautiful shots. The aerial footage is so cool! I am so glad we decided to hire a videographer, our wedding day was so hectic, I didn't remember much of the day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We were so lucky to find Blake as our videographer for our wedding! He put in a very long day and his work was terrific. We loved taking out our highlight reel in August to watch it together on our first anniversary! Our church was also blown away by Blake's work and hired... Read More him on for a project as well! Hire these guys...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We were so beyond thrilled with Blake and his services! I was concerned about the video, because when my husband and I were reminiscing about our special day we realized we hardly saw him at all. He did a fantastic job of staying out of sight, yet he captured EVERYTHING! The... Read More drone camera was a fantastic addition, and the editing was flawless, worth every penny! I'm so happy we decided to use B&M!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Katie H

We were glad to stumble upon B&M for our wedding videographers! The guys are ridiculously easy to work with and always consulted us if there were questions. (We would like to think we were pretty easy going as well) We did some viewing of other videos and liked bits from those... Read More videos. We asked if those things could be done to our video . . . 'no problem' was pretty much the response we got! Our venue was tricky to work with for shooting some parts of the day, so some of the shots were not what we hoped for, but that's not a knock on B&M. They are an outstanding team and have great customer service. We have recommended B&M to anyone looking for videographer suggestions. They get crazy busy! (They're busy for a reason) So if you have the option to use them, DO IT!

Amazing and Affordable

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Blake and Michael really put in the effort to capture our wedding well. They filmed everything and didn't miss a thing! We couldn't find any other high quality videographers as affordable as B&M in the Twin Cities.

Great people and professional service!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

B&M Video had great communication prior to the wedding. We met together to discuss all our wedding details and expectations; it really helped to get on the same page. I had no idea how videography services worked and Blake and Michael did a good job explaining all the details.... Read More We received our DVDs just 2 weeks after our wedding day! They were so fast and professional! It took our photographer 3 months to get us our photos.

Blake and Michael

From action sports videos to award winning wedding videography. We have booked over 100 weddings and done professional video work for over 12 years together! www.b-mvideo.com