Bandstand Music Inc. DJ's and MC's

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

4018 S 108th St, Omaha, NE

Great

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Sarah N

Bandstand music was great! We met with two of the DJ's just to talk and get their ideas and they were both very nice and helpful. The DJ that we had was nice and he made sure that everything at the reception was done in a timely manner. There were a few technical difficulties, but nothing major. We also rented a photo booth from them and we were very pleased with that as well. I would definitely recommend Bandstand Music.

Jared from Bandstand was Great!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amanda S

I was recommended to use Bandstand by both our photographer and our reception venue. Our DJ was Jared, and I was very impressed by all that he did for us. I was slightly concerned when it was one week before our wedding and I hadn't heard from him, but when I called him he assured me that he calls the Wednesday before the event to discuss all the details. We were a bit late getting to our reception because of bad weather, and when we arrived, Jared already had things under control and had the bridal party lined up and ready for our entrance. He did a great job with our music and the flow of our reception, and accepting all sorts of song requests from our guests. Whenever he wanted to change something from the order we had previously discussed, he checked with the groom or myself first - for instance because of the bad weather some guests were starting to leave, so he asked if we could move up the bouquet and garter toss so that more people would see it. I would highly recommend Jared and Bandstand Music!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Elyse C

Best DJ ever is Amy Cornic! Love her!!! She did our ceremony and reception and was amazing, everything flowed smoothly. I would highly recommend bandstand music.

Ok, but disappointed on some big things

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brenda

He did an fine job for most of the night choosing songs, but the things that went wrong were very critical to our wedding day. #1) Our first dance song was incorrect. The DJ didn't have the correct version and I had to have my own bridesmaids run around, get service, find the song, download it, to have it played. He really offered no help except asked if I wanted another song played. I hadn't thought of another song, because I thought he had the one we wanted. It was an unnecessary hassle to make my wedding party figure it out. The version the DJ started playing was hard rock. He and I had spoken quite in length about my musical preferences and should have realized this was most definitely not the correct song. The "wedding version" was what should have been ready to play and was EVENTUALLY played after my friends figured it out. Our first dance was ruined instead of a flawless transition. #2) The DJ we initially CHOSE a while back and were told we could choose, did not show up. He gave us 4 days notice that he could not make it because of something with boy scouts. This was a last minute change in which we had no say. I find this unprofessional. What is the point of giving clients a choice, if the DJ is unwilling to make it work for his schedule? #3) The DJ said some of our wedding parties names wrong during the introduction, even though we had just gone over them. #4) After phone conversations, texts and emails, I was assured that the DJ had our wedding slideshow ready to go. I sent him the file to download via dropbox and also a YouTube link. It didn't work. It wasn't played. My friend spent a lot of time on that and once the DJ told me he and his team had it under control, I didn't worry about it again. I put my trust in him and he failed. There is a screen shot of our conversation and his words telling me he had it under control attached to this email. He didn't bring a DVD and didn't have a digital copy loaded on his iPod. I also felt like $150 to play 2 songs for the procession and 2 songs for the recession was steep.

Amy is great!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Ashley R

We had Amy as our DJ for our wedding and were very happy with her! She was great about talking to me before the wedding to be sure everything was in order, changing our father daughter dance song at the very last minute, and coming to us all through the night being sure we had everything we needed and things were going as we wanted!

Solid Pick for DJ service

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Alyssa H

We had our reception at A View in Fontenelle Hills and they are exclusive with bandstand. Our DJ's name was Jared and he did fantastic. He played requests and did a wonderful job with keeping the night moving. We made minor changes here and there to which he was always very accommodating. I felt like I had nothing to worry about with him. I would ask for him again! Bandstand sends out a pamphlet to fill out that is very thorough and helpful. They were sometimes hard to get in contact with and their actual building can be difficult to find, but overall, our experience was very good.

Bandstand Music

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Jessica S

The only thing we ran into issues with our DJ is the one we booked 8 months in advance left the company, which tends to happen. We had to start the process of choosing a DJ all over and had it not been for me following up on our choice, we may not have been notified that he did leave. Amy made sure to take care of us right away and to find a DJ that would work for us. I am happy to say that Jared did a fantastic job at our reception. He even made sure to keep my husband and I happy at the head table. The other great thing about Bandstand is you can create your own playlist online, which we did do for the first third of our reception, and they also return their notes for the reception to you as a keep sake with what songs you choose for first dance, father-daughter dance, etc. Very well priced as well....

Fun DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Cassey R

Very organized! Took requests from all ages and found what made everyone happy! Handled the event professionally, yet with a lot of fun! Would highly recommend!

Good DJ, very flexible and great price

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Christi H

We had a little bit of a struggle getting in touch with out DJ prior to the event, but the owner Steve was very accommodating and Amy was helpful as we'll.

Great Wedding DJ Service

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Scarlett

Our DJ was great with keeping people on the dance floor and played the right kind of music at the right times. The DJ relieved a lot of stress by keeping the reception running smoothly. We met with the owner Steve prior to the wedding and he explained the process to us and made sure we were taken care of. I would definitely recommend Bandstand music for a stress-free and fun wedding!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Danielle L

We had the best DJ that made our wedding reception run smoothly. He even stayed after an extra 30 minutes, because our party was still going.

Great Job

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Elizabeth R

I really enjoyed our DJ through Bandstand Music. Very professional and yet fun, he kept our guests out on the dance floor having a good time!

Good music

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Nicole K

Our DJ was unable to get in touch with us before the wedding, but he still did very well. He didn't play a lot of the songs on our must play list, but we did have a lot of songs on there. He was good at getting people out on the dance floor, and he changed songs if no one went out. The only real mistake he made was playing Cotton-Eyed Joe, which was on our do not play list. Otherwise, he did a great job announcing tables to go to the buffet and keeping the toasts, special dances, and dollar dance going.

bride

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Kellie W

Our dj was awesome. He played what we asked for when we wanted it played. We had quite a few of teenagers at the reception, and he kept them dancing pretty much all night. We paid $525.00 for our dj. I will recommend this company to who is looking for a dj for any event.

Jared was great!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Lindsay C

We had Jared dj our ceremony and reception and he did an amazing job! Bandstand gives you a booklet to fill out so you can tell them exactly what you want played and you get to handpick your dj on their website. Jared was so considerate and knew how to read the crowd. I would definitely recommend him!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Liz P

Jared was amazing. He kept the dance floor full and EVERYONE had an awesome time!

Perfect Songlist

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Amy M

We booked Bandstand based on a recommendation from a relative. Our DJ was Steve, the owner. He was extremely professional and accommodating. Things changed throughout the day and night and he handled them seamlessly. Played all the music requested and kept the crowd on the floor. Highly recommend.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Kimm S

I booked my DJ at a Bridal Fair. Alex came and DJed the event and did a fantastic job. We had many kids at reception and they all danced from the moment dinner was over and music started. Alex was great with them, on requests,etc. The planning book and website were great. I would recommend Bandstand to anyone looking for a DJ.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Mandy A

Marty was the DJ from bandstand music. He did an awesome job. He made sure everyone stayed on the dance floor and had a good time. All of the songs that I had on my music list were played! Bandstand was so easy to work with and very reasonably priced!

Great music!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Erin D

Mark was a wonderful DJ to work with. Both professional and fun! Not only did he keep the party going...I don't believe anyone ever left the dance floor! A rarity! :)

Dj Amy was great!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Francine A

Went to several djs and Amy was the best. She kept the party going and was easy to work with.

Had a great time!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Kayme Z

We had Mark from Bandstand DJ at our wedding ceremony and reception, and he was amazing! He was very fun and upbeat which was just what we were looking for. Everyone had a great time and the music was great! Not to mention he handled our battle of the sexes game pretty well, being for his first time do it! I would recommend him to anyone!

Bandstand Music Review

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 renae a

The only complaint we would have is we never saw our dj face to face until the day of our wedding. It was all thru the internet and mail, so we were wondering if they would contact us. They eventually did the week of the wedding.

GREAT! Mark is fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Jordan B

Had a wonderful experience and a fantastic time. I highly recommend!! I had friends grabbing Mark K's card. He was that good.

Amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Beth W

Not only have I had the experience of working with different DJ's while I was the photographer at other weddings, but there was no doubt in my mind who we would use when we were planning our wedding. Steve was amazing. He made everything so simple and the wedding guide online help answer so many questions before the big day. He did our ceremony music and reception and needless to say, the dance floor was packed almost the entire time!

TO Bandstand Music