Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

N88 W16723 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI (262) 253-9111

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Carissa A

Love love love. Melissa understood my vision immediately! She made everything from the bouquets to the ceremony flowers to the centerpieces absolutely spectacular. I was in awe by the details she provided. ❤️

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Sean C

STUNNING! literally everything was stunning! From the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake were all perfect! Not to mention, Melissa are her staff were AMAZING to work with! We had multiple little changes even coming into the event... like literally days before... and... Read More Melissa and her staff were just like "no problem, we've got this!" I can't describe how great it was to know that we had nothing to worry about when it came to all the flowers. Do yourself a favor, call and set up an appointment, after you do you've got one less thing to worry about. Thank you so much Melissa!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Bri C

OUR FLOWERS WERE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! We received soooo many compliments on the bouquets! I had a vision with a sample bouquet that was only slightly like what I wanted, and Melissa and her team totally nailed it. We paid the small fee for the 'pin on' service and it was... Read More definitely worth it - the florist stayed over her time to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted and to pin all of the grandparents. Super genuine people that do quality work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kristin G

Bank of Memories was such an amazing place to go with to create my vision for my bouquet and centerpieces! Melissa got back to me within a day and answered any and all questions that I had! The only issue I ran into was they arrived 20 minutes late on the wedding day but were... Read More quick to set up! We will definitely go back and purchase flowers from them in the future! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kelsey L

Melissa and her team were incredible to work with. I had no idea what I wanted, and she was super helpful and walked me through everything. I walked out of the store actually being excited about our flowers instead of being unsure. Everything was BEAUTIFUL on the day of our... Read More wedding. Melissa was there to pin flowers on the guys, and helped the girls with our flowers. She was right there with me up until I walked down the aisle, making sure I was comfortable and ready to go. Even though I know she is so busy and has multiple weddings to deal with in any given weekend, I really felt like I was her only client that day, and that we were old friends. She and the team also took flowers from the church and set up at the reception site. Everything was perfect. I can't recommend Bank of Memories enough!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kristen A

Absolutely loved our flowers! I brought in a couple of photos of bright green and purple flowers and they did a great job of designing all the flowers we needed/wanted within a reasonable budget. Also hired them to deliver flowers to the church the day of, which was great as... Read More they were able to pin flowers on the guys and help coordinate the girls. The woman stayed with me (the bride) and chatted with me while I was waiting on the stairs right before the procession which was so kind of her!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Alissa D

I would first like to say that my family has been going to Bank of Memories & Flowers for as long as I can rember for all of our flower needs -- whether it be for funerals, birthdays, you name it -- so when it came down to my wedding, I hadn't even made a second thought to check... Read More out another florist. Melissa and her staff are absolutely outsanding people, and at our first of a couple consultations, she was so good at making my vision come to life and filling in the blanks as needed. She is so knowledgeable in florals and recommended what would look good in our color palette. One thing I had initially really wanted were peonies (my absolute favorite flower), but since our wedding was at the end of July, they were out of season and would be extremely expensive, so she recommended garden roses, which were just as gorgeous as the peonies I had wanted. Melissa was awesome throughout our entire planning process, even when I emailed her (what felt like constantly) with changes I wanted to make. Everything I showed her that I loved on Pinterest, she brought to life even better than I could've imagined. Florals are extremely important to me, ESPECIALLY at my wedding (particularly because at our venue, flowers were one of the few things we were able to use to decorate the space) -- Melissa took this and ran with what our budget allowed, and everything I ever wanted for my wedding, she was able to do :) The flowers, pedestals and vases, and arch at our ceremony were absolutely perfect and made the park even more gorgeous; our bouquets were breathtaking, and the boys' boutonnieres were better than the ones I showed Melissa a picture of off Pinterest :) On my wedding day, she came to our hotel room to deliver the bouquets to us prior to the ceremony and did such a wonderful job decorating at the park and then at the reception. I got SO many compliments on our centerpieces and other floral touches. I will continue to use Bank of Memories & Flowers for everything, and highly recommend if you are looking for a florist for your wedding to use them as well!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Sarah W

Melissa and the team at Bank of Memories & Flowers were simply amazing! Melissa was so fun to meet with and we came up with such great ideas for my flowers I could not wait to see the final product! She did not disappoint, my bouquets, boutonnieres, the long and low piece for... Read More the church; THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Seriously my flowers were gorgeous!!! Highly recommend this team!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Lori K

I wanted white flowers all around. I asked for her opinion and she suggested flowers that ended up being yellow. I was EXTREMELY disappointed. I hoped since she was the expert she'd suggest a flower that was white. I was also disappointed with the sizes of the bouquets and the... Read More guys corsages. Very small. She should have shown me sizes before I had to pay. Which by the way was very pricey. I was happy with my reception set up however that was beautiful but again the flowers were yellow, not white. Disappointing.

Beautiful Flowers and Great Help!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 ANDREA C

I went to the Pewaukee location to get help with picking out flowers for our wedding. I do not know the first thing about flowers, but Luan (sorry, probably spelled that wrong!!) was super helpful. I informed her of what our colors were and she created beautiful bouquets for me... Read More and the girls as well as perfect pieces for the guys and VIP's in our wedding. It cost a little more than what I was hoping to spend, but I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and it was thanks to Luan and the team at the Pewaukee location.

Wonderful florist!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Rose M

Melissa and her team did an amazing job! I'm not the most savvy when it comes to flowers, but Melissa made it easy. I explained what I liked and didn't like and she knew exactly what to do. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful. They were exactly... Read More what I had imagined, but couldn't put into words. They also made a floral piece for an arch for our ceremony, which was gorgeous. We used this for our head table, as well. Melissa also decorated our cake with flowers, which turned out perfectly! We also purchased roses for our centerpieces which we arranged ourselves. These were also beautiful. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with them. They were very easy to work with and did a phenomenal job. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Fun to Work With - Beautiful End Result!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kerstin K

Melissa at Bank of Memories was incredibly helpful in designing our bouquets and table arrangements. I've always admired her shop and her style, so it was very fun and energizing to work with her and discuss design options. She went above and beyond in communication to ensure... Read More my vision came to life. Her customer service was outstanding, and the end result was stunning. Our flowers were so so beautiful and she helped make our dream come true. We will continue to recommend her and her staff for any floral needs!

Bouquets were great

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Kristina S

All of the bouquets were wonderful and held up throughout the night. I was very happy with them. Overall they did a great job with the flowers that they put together. The only things I was not pleased with was the amount of flowers we got for our center pieces and our flower... Read More girls flowers. We put our own together to save on some money and didn't have enough to fill all of the vases. We ended up having to go to different floral shops to buy more the day before the wedding. The flower girls ribbon (what she held onto to carry it) fell off right before the ceremony.

Loved the Job they did!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

WOW! I loved working with these ladies. They listened to EXACTLY what I was looking for and they made the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I was so happy to see them. I went into the consultations with them not quite sure which way I wanted to go but had a few... Read More pictures. Melissa listened intently to the things I was saying, she gave feedback and suggestions. She was able to take both ideas I had and turned them into the perfect centerpieces and bouquets. I am so happy with what she made. By the end of the consultation i had a quote of about how much the wedding a whole was going to be and within a week or two of saying "Please do my flowers!" she sent me an invoice with how much each item was going to be and exactly what we agreed upon on how each thing would look. I loved working with these ladies and can't wait to go back to them for more flowers. Thanks ladies!!

Couldn't be Happier! My new florist for life!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Nancy S

Melissa and her team were wonderful. I LOVED the flowers. Melissa definitely knows what she is doing. I didn't know a lot about flowers at all when I first met with her, and had very general ideas about what I wanted. She helped me form this into a great plan for my order, and... Read More really listened to what I was looking for. She was happy to meet with me more than once to plan. On the day of the wedding, she and her team dropped off the flowers, and helped pin flowers on the men, which was much appreciated. She also decorated the reception hall, and it was gorgeous when we arrived! She returned that night to collect her rented equipment herself so we never had to worry about it. We had a great experience and couldn't be happier with our new favorite florist!

Simple and elegant

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Natalie K

Just ordered boutonnieres for my groom and his guys since I crocheted the rest of my flowers, but the service was SUPER friendly and the flowers were exactly what I expected.

Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Dana S

I knew getting married on the 4th of July I didn't want too many flowers only because we were going to have so many other patriotic decorations that we didn't want to overshadow. We got the flower selection that we wanted and were helped to bring down cost with beautiful, full... Read More flowers that wonderfully accented our wedding. Also, because it was a holiday that they would normally be closed on, they worked with us to make arrangements so we could pick up the flowers the morning of the wedding instead of the night before and risk some of the flowers going limp. This was a selling point for me that other florists were not willing to accommodate.

Love these Women!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Sharon S

Melissa and her team at Bank of Memories in Menomonee Falls were so good to us! My parents had always used this business as I grew up so the name was well-known to me. But working with the newer owner, Melissa, made my own experience an unforgettable one! I was a bit indecisive... Read More going into the floral part of our wedding, so my husband and I went in two or three times throughout the planning process to make decisions, try to lower the budget, raising the budget again, added flowers, took others out, added more people that need boutonnieres or corsages...I felt bad for taking so much of their time. But they were excellent, always happy to see us and wanted to know how the rest of our planning was going. They offered to help with our planning and to give us names of other vendors, just in case. They spoiled us! On the day of our wedding, they were there from church to the reception. Melissa is even in some of our wedding photos helping tie me into my wedding gown and slip into my shoes and jewelry. I loved every second of it. She didn't leave my side until I walked down the aisle to make sure everything was perfect for us. Our bouquets, aisle flowers, and center pieces...I cannot even describe how perfect they were! They turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! We had SO many compliments on our arrangements, which made me very happy to hear, even though I knew how gorgeous they were. This is a great team of women who go above and beyond and I am so happy that we chose them to be such a big part of our day!

Wedding Bouquets

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Jenny M

Bank of Memories did a great job with my flowers. I loved all the bouquets. I would recommend using Bank of Memories!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Ashley M

I orginally planned on having fake flowers, but I won a gift certificate through the Washington County Bridal Expo and that made a huge difference. They were gorgeous!! They were still pretty expensive though.

9-21-13 (Pewaukee Location)

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Jessica S

When my husband and I got engaged, we selected a fall wedding because the color scheme was very important to us, and we wanted to make an impact on our guests with how beautiful the colors could be. We selected Regency purple as our wedding color, and the only flower I knew... Read More I wanted was an Asiatic Lily, due to the contrast it would cause against both my dress and the purple bridesmaid dresses. Luann, at the Pewaukee location, was AMAZING. She worked with my husband and I throughout the entire planning process, as well as worked with my parents-in-law to make sure we were very happy with what the flowers would look like. We also did the ultimate enhancement package through Bank of Memories, and it was some of the best money we spent for the wedding. We didn't have to worry about who would set up the church, who would move arrangements to the reception hall, or who would help us take down the items at the end of the night. Luann made sure we had an emergency kit that covered both flowers and arrangement items as well as any other items you might need on the day of the wedding. We had pew bows, unity arrangement, altar pieces, a presentation bouquet for the Virgin Mary, bridesmaid bouquets, my cascading bouquet (highly recommend doing a cascading if Luann is doing your flowers), a toss bouquet, boutainers, corsages, and centerpices for the reception. Luann designed flower center pieces that made a HUGE statement when you walked into the Country Springs Grand Salon. They were absolutely amazing, and 3 weeks after the wedding, people are still commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were. We are so happy we went to Luann and the Pewaukee location of Bank of Memories, and I know you will be also!

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Angela H

Melissa at Bank of Memories is amazing! She puts her heart into her work and it truly shows. Everything we asked for and paid for was supplied. Flowers were perfect! Centerpieces were perfect! She was very helpful to have around on the wedding day and helped with little details... Read More so you don't have to worry about it. She was so kind and caring and a joy to have around. I would not ever think about using a different florist now. I got complemented on my flowers all night! Color was perfect as well as the presentation! And Melissa has great ideas when planning as well!

WONDERFUL!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Calanetta B

Support this Flower Shop! Bank of Memories was wonderful in assisting with my wedding. From simple to glamorous, they knew what they were doing! I had an image of what I wanted and BoM was actually able to physically generate what I had imagined :) In addition, they were able to... Read More honor my budget even when the original price was a bit higher! Wonderful place, wonderful people. The choice is clear!

Lindsey E

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Lindsey B

I went to bank of memories not knowing what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding and Melissa really helped me narrow what kind of flowers and bouquet I wanted! Everyone at the Menomonee Falls store was so nice and helpful! I would definitely recommend bank of memories to... Read More future brides!

LOVE BM&F!!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013

The flowers were BEAUTIFUL....the flowers were the only part of my wedding day that went smoothly. On a day that is already stressful it was so nice to have Bank of Memories & Flowers there getting things done for me. My priest was 20 minutes late and Sam sat with me in the... Read More brideroom while we waited for him to arrive. She was great!!