Mobile Bartending. Heart & Hustle for Your Wedding

BAR RO'D mobile bartending service is an industry trendsetter with an unwavering enthusiasm for bringing creativity and innovation to every wedding. BAR RO'D is an experience of Heart and Hustle with an infectious enthusiasm for excellence. The beauty and mobility of its fully functional, portable bars means your BAR RO'D crew will tailor services to meet the specific requirements of your celebration. The front of each bar can be personalized with the names of the wedding celebrants, while the BAR RO'D crew is attired in whatever memorable theme your wedding planner or you dream up. Wherever. You. Want.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jeff J

We honestly could not ask for a more perfect vendor. After seeing Bar Ro'd in action at several pop-up venues, we decided to use them as the liquor vendor at our wedding. Not only did they underprice the venue's own liquor catering, but Ro made an effort to get to know us... Read More personally, helping us to craft a truly one-of-a-kind experience. Event details: gay wedding with 92 guests over a six-hour period of time which included pre-ceremony mingle, cocktail hour, seated dinner, and outdoor reception. Bar Ro'd provided us with a total of three bars. Their largest bar went outside, with a custom skin created just for our wedding using our styling/theme, and two smaller bars went inside on opposite sides of the dining area, to ensure no one had to walk too far to get a drink! Her bartenders were on point all night long, keeping an eye on our guests to make sure everyone had the perfect drink at the perfect time. From the first day of planning through the final cleanup, Ro magically seemed to know the right amount of engagement. She and her team listened effectively and was able to provide effective recommendations and explanations for things whenever we needed it--yet she made it seem like it was all our ideas! There were several things which my spouse and I hadn't thought of to discuss with Ro before the event, yet when situations arose, Ro and her staff intuitively reacted and effortlessly kept things moving without a hitch. Things which set Bar Ro'd apart: --The planning process was very personalized. Ro had just the right amount of pre-planned things to work off, yet we felt like everything the did was unique just for us. We didn't feel trapped by "Choose Package A, B, or C" --The entire relationship was collaborative, where Ro took our vision and elevated it --Painless. On the day of, when chaos is in full swing, Ro and her staff on time and completely self-sufficient and required no handholding. They are truly excellent at their craft, and professional in all ways! We're already trying to think of the next event when we can work with Bar Ro'd!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Tiffany T

We book Ro and Bar Ro'd for one of our in-store events. This was my first time working with a mobile bar service, so I had no idea what to expect. Ro and her team KILLED it! I have pretty high expectations for every vendor that I work with and leave little room for mistakes, as... Read More those mistakes reflect on me to our customers. I can honestly say I was incredibly impressed by Bar Ro'd! From the cool set up, to the uniforms they were wearing, to their friendless, and professionalism. Booking them again is a no brainer! They made me look good! I know they book large events all of the time and my event was small compared to events that they have done in the past, but they made me and my event feel like it was the most important thing going on in DC that night. To them, I mattered. We can not wait to have them back, our customers keep asking about them! Book THEM! It'll be the highlight of your event!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Tija H

I enjoyed working with Ro and her staff for my wedding reception. She was always very pleasant and easy to reach. I had many changes and tons of questions, but she always made me feel confident that she would do everything in her power to ensure that everything was... Read More perfect....which she did :) I look forward to working with her again!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Ryan H

Ro's service was absolutely amazing... not just one of the best vendors we used for our wedding, but probably the best value of any service of this scale I ever used. Not only was Ro'd Mobile Bartending affordable and easy to schedule, it flawlessly served our event. My guests... Read More enjoyed every drink they could think of, and for a fraction of the price I would have paid at other venues. Definitely try to figure out how to take advantage of the unique and exceptional service Ro and her team offer.

Ro Lin

25 years in the hospitality and wedding industries combined. A true passion for service and details that ensure service is exemplary. Ro structured BAR RO'D as a nimble company to adjust quickly to the unique needs and wishes of couples making commitments as life partners.