Mobile Bartending. Heart & Hustle for Your Wedding

BAR RO'D mobile bartending service is an industry trendsetter with an unwavering enthusiasm for bringing creativity and innovation to every wedding. BAR RO'D is an experience of Heart and Hustle with an infectious enthusiasm for excellence. The beauty and mobility of its fully functional, portable bars means your BAR RO'D crew will tailor services to meet the specific requirements of your celebration. The front of each bar can be personalized with the names of the wedding celebrants, while the BAR RO'D crew is attired in whatever memorable theme your wedding planner or you dream up. Wherever. You. Want.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Tija H

I enjoyed working with Ro and her staff for my wedding reception. She was always very pleasant and easy to reach. I had many changes and tons of questions, but she always made me feel confident that she would do everything in her power to ensure that everything was... Read More perfect....which she did :) I look forward to working with her again!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Ryan H

Ro's service was absolutely amazing... not just one of the best vendors we used for our wedding, but probably the best value of any service of this scale I ever used. Not only was Ro'd Mobile Bartending affordable and easy to schedule, it flawlessly served our event. My guests... Read More enjoyed every drink they could think of, and for a fraction of the price I would have paid at other venues. Definitely try to figure out how to take advantage of the unique and exceptional service Ro and her team offer.

Ro Lin

25 years in the hospitality and wedding industries combined. A true passion for service and details that ensure service is exemplary. Ro structured BAR RO'D as a nimble company to adjust quickly to the unique needs and wishes of couples making commitments as life partners.