Is this your business? claim it now

Baraona's Bakery

Maple Heights, OH

Baraona's Bakery

Cakes + Desserts

15842 Libby Rd, Maple Heights, OH

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Katie N

When selecting our bakery for our wedding we knew we had to go with Baraona's Bakery. My husband's family has grown up ordering from this bakery and my mother and father's wedding cake was from their store too! There was no doubt in my mind they would do the perfect job. Meeting... Read More with them was so fun. We got to take home a huge cake for our tasting. It was delicious. We had a simple 2 tier cake for our wedding day and sheet cake of cassata in the back for our guests. It was perfect. Everyone loved it. I wish I could have taken all the extra cassata home. I look forward to eating our top portion in a year! :) I highly recommend their shop. They are the best around.

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 aderica G

Best cake ever.

Delicious & Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Danielle S

You can't go wrong with Baraona's! My family has gone to this traditional Italian bakery ever since I was a little girl. I have never eaten anything I didn't like from Baraona's! We got a cute little 2 tier wedding cake that looked just as we described. Then, we served our... Read More guests sheets of cassata cake and of course it was delicious. It was also affordable! Go with Baraona's and you will not be disappointed!

delicious

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Danielle B

My Mom actually got her wedding cake from Barona's, so after some taste testing I decided to go there. The tasting was amazing. The cake was delicious! The ppl there aren't the friendliest but they make up for it with how yummy the goodies are. Other bakeries I tried had better... Read More looking cakes and were nicer but we went with Barona's becasue the cake tasted so good and in the end that's all that mattered.

bride

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 dawn f

I love the cakes from Barona's they are always moist and good .On any occasion we always get there cakes

Good Cake, Not So Good Service

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 T K

My experience was very similar to another review on here. I provided them with art work to put on the cake. I accepted the extra charge and the fact that it would be on an 'icing board'. That turned out to be a crappy colored paper print that was adhered to a thin piece of... Read More corrugated cardboard and placed on top of the cake. It looked AWFUL. I could have done the same thing with far better color results using a color copier. I was rather disappointed. I called the bakery to express my disappointment and was told, basically, that's the way they turn out. They admitted they probably should have just iced it by hand (since the artwork was so simple), and that I should have a nice day. What this experience has taught me is that they do make some of the best cakes in the city; the decorators are either lazy, talent-less or both; and the management really, really doesn't care about you after the cake has left and your money has remained. I'm a bit surprised how consistent the experience was with a previous reviewer. The bakery made absolutely zero effort to make me a satisfied/return customer. I will most likely never buy a single product from them again. If you're going for the bare-minimum and have no requests that would require someone to take pride in their work or care about you, then you'll probably be set.

Review for Barona's Bakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather S

Our cake was a traditional wedding cake. It was the best tasting cake I've ever had!;This bakery doesn't work with fondants. Fondants look great, but don't taste so great so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Review for Barona's Bakery

Reviewed on 8/20/2007 dawn s

i have lived this bakery for years. the cake was very good.;i had a picture, paid extra to have cake look like picture. cake did not look like the picture. i was very disappointed. when i called them back they stated they thought cake was beautiful. i said it was nice... Read More however was not what i expected it to look like. they offered no retrobution, and didn't even apologize.

TO Baraona's Bakery