How to Relax, Smile & LOVE your Wedding Day!

I am a no-drama officiant that enables you to relax and enjoy your day! Voted Bride's Choice and Couple's Choice Officiant, largely due to the fact that I personally write a custom ceremony that truly reflects you both and your unique journey. Guests always assume I have known my couples forever as they laugh and cry at how well I truly "get" them. It is my honor and privilege to share such a special day. Please check out my blog to get a feel for me and see my wonderful reviews. Thank you for stopping by!

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Santa Barbra, Santa Ynez Wine Country, Ventura (805) 895-7428

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashley G

We hadn’t even thought about an officiant until our wedding coordinator set up an appointment, nor did we know what we wanted or what we were looking for - and then we struck gold! Barbara was personalized and intimate, with the perfect touch of humor, candor, and advice!... Read More She was interested in us, our story, what we loved about one another, and wanted to customize a ceremony that would reflect that. Weddings in general are unquestionably a very personal endeavor, however, this is even more the case when it comes to ceremony itself. After meeting with Barbara a couple times to share stories, get her advice on everything from ceremony to vendors, and learning what to expect, we felt incredibly comfortable with her. This was in no doubt an advantage of her personality overall, and skillset as a marriage counselor and therapist as well. When it came to the ceremony itself, we simply let her guide us along. We were able to lose ourselves in the experience and simply enjoy the moment. Of course we loved the ceremony, but afterwards we were floored by how many people came up and applauded the officiant too - even days later people were raving about Barbara! When it comes to those special moments in a wedding that you’ll reflect on later in life, and that your attendees will too, you’ll want the right officiant to help create that. For that, you’ll want Barbara Mousouris!

Barbra Mousouris

I love what I do! A professional writer (as well as minister), I write a very personal wedding for every couple, so that guests always think I have known them forever, as they experience laughter, a few tears of joy, and draw closer to one another in the presence of loving readings and a calm, peaceful but joyful ceremony. I have been doing weddings since 2007, and have tons of experience. I totally take care of you, so that you can just relax and enjoy the day, full of smiles and love. Santa Ynez Valley winery weddings a specialty, as well as private estates and Montecito resorts.