Wedding Officiant & Non-Denominational Minister

My specialty is creating one-of-a-kind ceremonies that are warm, meaningful, and celebrate what makes your relationship special.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

serving New Jersey and the Tri-State area (201) 693-2156

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

My wife and I had gotten Married in January/2016, the day after the biggest snow storm of the year with 2 and a half feet of snow on the ground. I was a nervous wreck. Bari and I had kept in contact throughout the weekend and assured me that all was going to be okay and she... Read More would be there to conduct the ceremony. I don't believe there was any mistake, Bari was meant to perform our ceremony. She spoke from the heart and exceeded our expectations. I'd recommend her to anyone that is looking for a tasteful, heartfelt ceremony. I can't thank Bari enough for making that day as special as it was.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

If you are looking for a celebrant who is flexible, a great listener, and a wonderful person, you should look no further than Bari! The first time we spoke with her, we knew she was the right celebrant for us. She had a gentle, yet vibrant demeanor, and put us at ease right... Read More away. It was very evident that Bari had many years of experience working as a celebrant—she came prepared with a comprehensive package that helped us pick and choose our wedding traditions. It was also helpful that she was very knowledgeable about the processes and legalities of getting married—that would have been so overwhelming for us to do on our own! Most importantly, Bari understood everything that we wanted and got right to work on creating a beautiful ceremony. It was the perfect balance of lighthearted and sentimental, and truly reflected our own personalities. I was so impressed that she really took the time to get to know us as a couple and learn about the story of our marriage so thoroughly. As a result, she delivered a wonderful ceremony that conveyed everything about our relationship that we wanted to share with our loved ones. I even cried when I read the first draft of the ceremony that she sent us, it was just so meaningful and touching. We couldn’t be happier with Bari and would highly recommend her to any couple. She obviously loves what she does and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure that we got our perfect ceremony. Our guests raved about what a wonderful ceremony we had—we couldn’t thank Bari enough!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Eskitheria S

Bari had a quick turn around to our initial e-mail and all communication there after. We reached out to her with about a week and half notice. She was very responsive and a delight to work with. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Great experience loved her and made us feel comfortable was punctual and we had a wonderful experience.

Bari Braun

Being a graduate of the highly respected Celebrant USA Foundation and Institute with a diploma in Marriage Celebrancy, I have a rich and extensive knowledge of ritual, ceremony, and traditions from around the world. Moreover, I am well organized, a good listener, and adept at balancing detail in the context of the larger framework. I excel in working with and bringing together all types of people to work harmoniously in achieving a collaborative goal.