Barn on Bridge

Collegeville, PA

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Barn, Historic Venue, Tented

385 Bridge Street, Collegeville, PA (610) 287-8771

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Shannon A

I literally cannot think of one single thing I would change about this venue or staff. Having an entire cottage as the bridal suite was PERFECT and the staff was so attentive from the moment we got there. They came up to me multiple times throughout the afternoon and night to... Read More check if I needed anything. They made the vision for my wedding truly come alive and I could not be more grateful. Marji even pinned up my bustle after someone ripped it and it was dragging. Everyone from the barn worked with the outside vendors to make it a totally seamless event. As any bride, I was very nervous about a lot of things going wrong, but I felt completely at ease once I got to the Barn. My guests are all RAVING about the food and what an absolutely gorgeous venue it was. Could not be happier.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

Barn on Bridge was a great venue for one stop shopping! The ceremony, cocktail hour, reception was all in one location. Guest appreciated not having to travel to reception. It was affordable and offered discounted prices for a Sunday wedding. The con would be having to... Read More place some of your guest on the second level without someone feeling like they were left out of the main event. Also, the food we received during the reception lacked the luster that we received during our $75.00 per plate taste testing to select our menu. During the taste testing the food was beautifully plated, was hot and tasted great. However, during the actual reception the food was haphazardly plated, luke warm and each guest only received TWO large shrimp instead of the THREE jumbo shrimp presented during the taste testing. The entire staff was great.... excellent service from Tiffany, Lisa and Luke and the entire staff. I would recommend The Barn on Bridge for any bride/groom looking for that Country Chic, Rustic Wedding. My daughters wedding day was everything she could have ever imagined. Note: Pricing also includes your wedding cake from the Master's Baker... choose another bakery! If you want dry, heavy wedding cake then this is the place for you.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jen C

We had the most wonderful experience working with Barn on Bridge for our wedding! They made the entire planning process so easy for us, always answering any questions or emails, setting up regular meetings to touchbase, providing examples of how to do things or options on what... Read More might work best or make the most sense for our budget. The entire staff is wonderful! The actual day-of went off without a hitch and we could not have had a better time or have better memories than the ones we do. In terms of budget, Barn on Bridge was a home run. The barn itself is beautiful and the great thing about it is that less is sometimes more with the decorating; it doesn't take a lot to make the barn beautiful. And having an outdoor and indoor option available for the ceremony and cocktail hour really helps to kind of split up the night and allows the guest to feel like they're getting a bit of a change of venue without having to travel. The catering and the venue are all done in house, including the bar, which makes figuring things out easy, and they work with you no matter what your financial goals are! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything - the Barn on Bridge is an absolutely wonderful choice for anyone getting married in this area of PA.

2017-09-15T14:07:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Congratulations to both of you!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ally M

I wish I could give The Barn on Bridge 6 stars! My husband and I chose the barn for our wedding reception without hesitation! They were booked well into 2018 (and with good reason) and we were lucky enough that they had a random friday in June still available. From the initial... Read More wedding planning with Tiffany, to the taste testing, to meeting with Olivia our day of coordinator, everything went smoothly and flawlessly. Tiffany was maginificent-so organized and answered all of my husband and I's questions. On the day of our wedding Olivia and the wait staff (specifically Wyatt -so sorry if that was not his name) were wonderful! They were incredibly tentative and so nice. They made everyone feel at ease, taking care of our every need. Our guests had a phenomenal time. They cannot stop raving about how beautiful and delicious cocktail hour was outside and that the food was the best "wedding" food they ever had. The barn had a beautiful romantic feel to it, which set the mood so perfectly for the evening of fun. To quote one of our guests "We will be looking for every excuse to come back to the barn on bridge in the future". My husband and I had the wedding that you only read about in fairytales. Look no further than the barn on bridge, they will make your dreams come true!

2017-09-15T14:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your wedding was a dream come true! Congratulations and best wishes to both of you!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 devin b

The Barn on Bridge was wonderful to work with! Tiffany was absolutely wonderful with helping us plan our event and answer any questions throughout our year of planning! She made the experience fun and exciting. Madison was great during the day of our wedding, as she was... Read More extremely organized and executed everything perfectly. We honestly could not have asked for a better venue and everything was perfect! The food was delicious and we had multiple guests rave about the filet mignon as our entree (as well as the sea bass). The servers/bartenders/chefs were extremely pleasant and ensured all the food came out delicious and in record time. I would not change a single thing that happened over the course of our planning process or wedding day. Thank you to everyone at The Barn on Bridge!

2017-06-13T11:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to make your special day perfect! Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Nikki F

The venue itself and the staff here are amazing. Tiffany was our point of contact and Michelle was our day of and they took care of everything for me. I was a little worried I couldn't personalize the wedding like I wanted to going through a venue/catering company, but I was... Read More wrong. They listened what I wanted, created food choices for me that weren't even on the menu (ie the best samosas and street corn ever) and Tiffany was there every step of the way to help with all my questions. Michelle, our day of, made sure I had nothing to stress about. There was a mistake I had made the the place cards and I honestly didn't know about it until after the wedding- she took care of everything. Everyone kept telling us how cool they thought the Barn was and how much they enjoyed the food. All of the wait staff and bar tenders were so kind and attentive to us and our guests. Everyone has been saying it's the best wedding they've ever been to.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tiffany M

It was absolutely fantastic! everyone had an amazing time, and the food was fantastic. the staff was so attentive and nice. I wish we could get married again just to use the venue!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Vivian E

LOVED everything about the Barn on Bridge. The place is beautiful, the food is AMAZING and the staff is just the best! My event manager was Leigh and she was excellent , helpful and very responsive. Lisa and Wyatt were the wedding day people and i can't thank them enough for... Read More making my day perfect just how I wanted! If you choose your wedding to be there, you will have nothing but great memories! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla R

We LOVED having our wedding at Barn on Bridge. We worked with Tiffany leading up to the wedding and she was so helpful and accommodating with all the last minute, chaotic issues that came up. Day of, Luke and Olivia catered to our every need. They were seriously amazing.... Read More Everyone loved the barn and all the food was absolutely incredible. We would choose Barn on Bridge ten times over if we had the chance!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kate C

We had an amazing wedding at The Barn on Bridge. The venue was so unique and all of our guests loved it. The food and service was excellent as well. Throughout, the planning process the venue was so responsive and helpful. They really look a lot of the stress out of wedding... Read More planning. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding at The Barn on the Bridge and wouldn't change anything about it.

2016-10-14T10:40:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure planning your wedding! All of us at Robert Ryan Catering wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Megan S

The Barn was our dream wedding venue! From the moment we walked in we knew this was the venue for us. All the information is spelled out and I loved that all the fees and taxes were included in the price, takes all the guess work out of it. They were always quick to answer and... Read More super accommodating. I was an out of town bride so much of this process was done over the phone or squeezed in when we were in town. Tiffany answered all our questions. Luke made sure everything went smooth the day of and the wedding went off without a hitch. Absolutely an amazing staff and experience! Thank you!

2016-10-14T10:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear that your special day was amazing! You were a pleasure to work with! All of at Robert Ryan Catering & Design wish you both a long and happy life together!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Tracy I

We recently tied the knot on 8/7/16 and the venue exceeded our expectations. From the beginning the little details stuck out like the fact that they were inclusive of taxes so all the guess work was taken out financially. Leigh was our Event Manager until the day of and she... Read More made planning easy. We knew what we wanted and she helped execute it. We had a few last minute changes and they were made seamlessly. On the actual wedding day our day of coordinator Luke was fantastic. He kept everyone informed of the timeline and continuously checked on us throughout the evening. The staff was very attentive. Our guests raved about the unique venue and most importantly they couldn't stop talking about the food. We also handmade all of our rustic decor and at the end of the night it was all packed nicely into the truck with care. Scott and I would recommend Barn on Bridge to anyone. We have no regrets and had the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

I wholeheartedly agree with the other reviews. My daughter and husband had their wedding here 8/5/16. I wouldn't trade the Barn on Bridge for any other venue! The entire experience was seamless.....from Tiffany to Aris to Luke and everyone else in between. Professional and... Read More caring...excellent service, exceptional food. I would do it there again in a heartbeat! Make sure not to leave out the Barn while shopping for your wedding venues.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Danielle T

The Barn on Bridge was amazing! We booked over a year in advance and Tiffany helped us get to the big day from the beginning! Luke made sure the reception flowed smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better team not to mention such a beautiful venue, I wouldn't have changed a... Read More thing!! Best wedding food I ever had too!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rebecca C

Amazing venue! The food, atmosphere, and staff at barn on bridge are incredible! Tiffany is so helpful and are readily available for any requests or changes, etc. Madison, our event planner for the day, was awesome! She knew exactly what we wanted and the staff was so attentive... Read More to our every need for our day. The venue looked amazing and the food was incredible. They have so many options for food and our guests were so full after our wedding! Perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Emily W

The Barn on Bridge is one that I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone. I was looking for a venue that would be perfect for the rustic wedding I had planned. Asthetic alone, this venue is so beautiful with the old wooden beams and spacious ceiling with 2 open floors. It was like a... Read More dream come true! The moment we met with all of the lovely people at the Barn, we knew there was no other place that would be more perfect. They are all so truly kind and accommodating. Every single person I met was such a great help and each of them made our wedding day so special and personal and a day I will forever cherish. They took care of any concern and took so much weight and worry off our shoulders. They provide an endless amount of services and so much is included in the price, it was such a relief. It was such a great value and I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so much for making my day perfect and going above and beyond our expectations!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Allisa L

The barn is an amazing venue and really provides so much charm without a lot of decoration. Of course it is even more amazing with personal touches. The food is amazing, Robert Ryan Catering was so helpful with creating a menu and the servers are so polite. It was very easy to... Read More be a bride with the help of the staff and they do their best to make your day perfect. Thank you.

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Liz S

The entire Barn on Bridge team made our wedding day a dream come true. Every person we worked with, from start to finish, was professional, friendly and accommodating, and the day-of experience really blew us away. We received, and continue to receive, so many comments about... Read More how amazing the venue looked, how great the food tasted, and how excellent the service was. We toured the venue back in April 2014, and from the moment we stepped inside, felt how special it was and knew it was the place for us. The sales staff took care of us from day one, and was always prompt and helpful with replies (not the case for all vendors, and much appreciated)! The day of our wedding, the service could not have been better. Luke and Michelle were always there with food or a fresh drink at the perfect moment, and all of our family members and friends gushed over the quality of their experience as well. The food and drinks were delicious, and the space made our 200+ wedding seem like an intimate affair. I cannot recommend the Barn on Bridge enough.

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Megan A

We just had our wedding at the Barn on Bridge this weekend. The whole event went smoothly and was handled wonderfully by the Robert Ryan staff. Through the planning process, Tracy answered all of our emails quickly and had tons of knowledge that we were able to rely upon. We... Read More then transitioned to Tiffany who was just as helpful and responsive as Tiffany was. She helped ease us as we went through our finals meeting, planned the seating charts and prepared for the big day. We cannot thank them enough for all that they both did. On the night of the wedding, Lisa and Luke were fantastic. They checked on us both throughout the night always looking to help us either get drinks or see if we had any questions. They were even nice enough to cover our dinner as we talked with our guests. It is the little things like that that go a long way. Cleanup at the end of the night went smoothly and the cars were ready to go in the morning. Knowing that they were as prepared as they were helped ease our minds. The list of preferred vendors that they listed for us were first-rate. The photographer, DJ, florist and bakery they recommended blew us away. All of them were a strong representation of the Barn on Bridge. Our guests loved the food, the atmosphere and had a wonderful time. For such a special event, we are so happy that we found the Barn on Bridge and were able to work with the Robert Ryan Staff. We highly recommend them and are extremely grateful for their service.

You will not find a better

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Caroline C

I can not say enough about The Barn on Bridge and Robert Ryan Catering & Design- they absolutely exceeded our expectations. The setting is stunning, the event staff is phenomenal and the food is to die for. The menu options are so unique and they allow you to adjust any of the... Read More selections to meet your needs. From the start of the planning process, someone is there for you every step of the way. Amanda, our Event Coordinator, was able to answer every question and worked with us to make our wedding truly unique. Our wedding day was perfect and Lisa, our Event Supervisor, handled every little detail. We honestly did not have to think or worry about a single thing because Lisa was in charge. When we saw the venue for the first time that day, we were speechless. The staff took the image we had and, with all of our decorations, literally transformed it into exactly what we had dreamed of. The great thing about this venue is, because of the character of the Barn, you truly do not need to add a lot of decorations. Also, even though it is a barn, it does not have to be a rustic type of wedding. We kept things simple by using babys breath for our florals so it would not take away from the Barn. Trust me- you will not regret using The Barn on Bridge or Robert Ryan Catering & Design for your event!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Amber R

I do not even know where to start. From the very beginning, the second we visited the Barn we knew we were going to use the venue from the amazing staff we worked with to the gorgeous and unique location we had no doubts. Our event manager, Tracy Jaworski, is absolutely... Read More phenomenal. She worked very closely with us to help plan, making suggestions, answering questions, giving input from her experience with previous weddings, and even going above and beyond sending us neat ideas out of the blue that she happened across online. She was SUPER understanding throughout the time she worked with us, even when we would take a bit longer to answer e-mails then we should have. Not only did we get to work with Tracy, who we cannot speak highly enough about, but we also worked with an event supervisor for the night of our reception, Courtney Pressor, who was another fabulous and SUPER helpful resource when it came down to the few final weeks and the night of. You are not going to beat the value at any other venue. Not once were we guided wrong with their suggestions, and EVERY guest raved about their entire experience from the gorgeous location, to the service, and the food. My fiancé (now husband) who is extremely picky and hard to please could not say enough about how much he loved The Barn, Tracy, and Courtney. They treat you (as the bride and groom) like royalty throughout the night and will do whatever it takes to ensure you are enjoying your time and are satisfied with the service. If we could do it all over again, we would without a doubt go right back and not change a thing. We have walked away from this experience not only EXTREMELY happy with our decision but feeling like we made new friends throughout the process.

The most perfect day, ever

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Kristin H

My husband and I were married at the Barn on Bridge in October of 2014. I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about this venue. From start to finish the event staff at Robert Ryan Catering were professional, on-point and attentive to our needs and wants. (A special... Read More shout-out to Amanda our event planner and Madison our day-of coordinator!! They are both superstars.) We hosted 200 of our closest friends and family for an on-property ceremony on the lawn with the gorgeous colors of the fall foliage as our backdrop. The ceremony was immediately followed by the cocktail hour on the outdoor patio and then the reception inside of the barn. The food was delicious - with countless appetizers, a custom bar with signature cocktail and table-service surf and turf. The cake from Master's Baker was out of this world too. Each and every moment of the day was simply perfect. The photos came out beautifully and the barn proved to be the perfect rustic, romantic location for our special day.

I love the Barn on Bridge!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Natalie L

We had such an easy experience with Tracy and her team at the Barn on Bridge. The wedding day lived up to all our expectations with great food, excellent service and amazing staff. All our guests raved about our special day!

Personalized and Unique

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Molly H

We were married here on November 1st, 2014. From start to finish the staff here was super attentive. We loved working with Amanda who helped us through the entire planning process. Courtney and the rest of the staff was phenomenal on the day of our Wedding. The food was... Read More amazing, which was a huge deal for us since we have a catering business ourselves. The building itself was so perfect for us and truly unique. Tons of photo opp's. We can not thank you enough Robert Ryan Catering and The Barn on Bridge Staff You make it possible to totally personalize your own wedding but not have to stress and worry about a thing!

Outstanding service

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 amy f

Everything about this place was top notch. Amanda, the wedding planner, was accommodating and made sure every tiny detail about our wedding was exactly as we liked. The venue was breathtaking during the evening and guests commented how great the filet and crab cake entrees were.... Read More Although it was beautiful and made for some excellent pictures, the waitstaff went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come true. They were SO friendly and hardworking that I cannot thank them enough. A special thank you goes out to both Courtney and Wyatt. There was not a minute that went by that I did not have a cocktail in my hand. At the end of the night Wyatt helped load coolers and flowers onto the bus and just literally busted his tail all night so that we could have fun and not worry. Barn on Bridge, we will be sending friends your way. Thank you for the best night of our lives!