Barn On The Pond: Barn Style Lodging & Events

Saugerties, NY

Barn, Waterfront, Loft, Mountain, Tented

1203 Glasco Turnpike, Saugerties, NY (888) 416-5551

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Holly

We LOVED our wedding at Barn on the Pond. We had less than 20 people so it wasn't one of their formal events. We planned the wedding outside, but it rained so the day before we decided to have it inside instead. It was the perfect space for the inside small wedding. The... Read More communication with the barn was awesome. Having our wedding there really made it!

2017-09-15T15:21:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for making Barn on the Pond your intimate wedding destination. We appreciate your kind words and are elated that your your weather-independent indoor experience was enjoyable. Our staff was very enthusiastic about working with you the entire time and we would... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Madison F

This was the venue for our wedding 2 weeks ago. We spent 4 nights here with our families celebrating and relaxing in this beautiful home. Tripp has done a spectacular job with the design and decor of the house, and the location as gorgeous. I can't say enough about how much all... Read More our guests raved about the Barn!

A special place, and an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Derrick H

My wife Paige and I had our wedding at Barn on the Pond on May 12th, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. This is a truly special place to get married. As the other reviewers have mentioned (and the pictures show), the barn and the surrounding property are... Read More stunningly beautiful. The owner, Tripp, is a designer by trade, and it shows in the impeccable decorations and tasteful aesthetic on display throughout the property. Believe it or not, the place looks even more beautiful in real life than it does in the photos. During the lead-up to our wedding, we visited the barn a number of times to take measurements, make detailed plans, etc… and every time we visited, we were amazed again at the sophistication and charm it exudes. It really is the perfect blend of rustic and modern. The lawn and the pond are also stunning. Paige and I had our ceremony out on the grass, in front of the pond, surrounded by about 50 of our family and friends. The setting was absolutely perfect - lovely, serene, and even a touch dramatic. The feeling of being out there was something that I won't soon forget. Tripp is a kind and gracious host, and was extremely helpful throughout the process of planning our wedding. And BOTP's event coordinator, Evelyn Gentile, was also a great resource of information, and very accommodating for all of our needs. Barn on the Pond will always hold a special place in our hearts. My wife and I have even discussed how we would like to rent the barn and return for one of our wedding anniversaries sometime in the future, to relive the experience of being in this unique place. I couldn't recommend it more highly!

2013-06-23T11:34:23 Response from the vendor

What a pleasure it was for us to see such a fun, well organized and imaginative use of the property complete with piñata as cake, basketball toss, parachutes, remote control speed boats on the pond. Not a square inch of lawn was left untouched. You... Read Less Read More

A very special place...

Reviewed on 4/06/2013 N/A N

My husband and I were very fortunate to get hitched at The Barn on the Pond last summer. After throwing a fundraiser there with the help of Tripp, Evelyn and other members of the Barn's staff the previous summer we completely fell in love with the spot and knew it was the place... Read More for our wedding. The Barn has a GREAT style and is incredibly open and airy yet very comfortable. We (arty filmmakers from Brooklyn) love the look and feel of this spot and it is often referred to as an ideal layout for our future home. Our wedding was small, simple and affordable but still COMPLETELY beautiful thanks in large part to the location. Our wedding had about 38 guests which was few enough to have our dinner inside so we didn't have to fuss with a tent, but the space is flexible and can accommodate a bigger group either on the upstairs deck or on the huge lawn. We rented The Barn for the entire week so that we could spend some time relaxing with our family before the other guests arrived. I definitely recommend this as you will want some quality time at this place! (I had the greatest nap of my life on one of their giant couches, I will never forget that nap...) And there's plenty of hangout spots for small groups so it worked great as a central meeting location for our guests. I could go on about the Airstream trailer and the wildflowers and the Big Ass Fan but you really need to check it out for yourself. Enjoy!

2013-06-22T22:48:22 Response from the vendor

So enjoyed seeing you and your creative set enjoying the beauty of the barn our surroundings in the Catskills. Keep us posted on your film in progress. Anytime you need another fundraiser or event, our door is always open.

Perfect setting

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 marianne o

Barn on the pond was the perfect setting for my daughter's bridal shower. I had the place the day before to decorate and prepare the food(I did all the work myself and hired someone to serve and clean up the day of the shower). My daughter was having her wedding reception in a... Read More barn so it was a great beginning to her rustic theme. Even though in my opinion I don't know if I can call it rustic, it's quite beautiful inside.. I set up tables and chairs for 50 people in the main room. There was fresh snow on the ground so the windows that surrounded my guest allowed them to enjoy the beautiful scenery. We had the fireplace going and that was where she sat and opened her gifts. So many of my guest were in awe over Barn on the pond. The kitchen has plenty of space to work. Everything about it was picture perfect!