Bartender 608 Intoxicologists & Cocktail Caterers, LLC.

Southern Wisconsin and Northern IL

Finally! Be a guest at your own event!

Relax. The Bar can finally be taken care of. Bartenders for hire is not an expense you should remove from your budget. While Bartender 608 is a straight forward “major” event vendor, we leave out the arrogance. Bartender 608 will make sure that your reception bar service goes off without a hitch. We bring everything but the booze and, we can even help w/ that! Bartender 608 is licensed, certified and insured; I've been in the Beverage business for more than two (2) decades and I still treat each event with professional style. My team & I will bring your wedding reception bar visions to life. Let us be a part of your anticipated celebration of life, love, family, friends, and happiness. From my Family to Yours; we invest our all. We know; it's about your special day!

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails

6516 Monona Drive, Madison, WI Southern Wisconsin and Northern IL (608) 622-7608

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Rudi B

Great service and they did a great job. I didn't have to think about serving our guests all night and they took great care of them.

China Moon

Greetings! My [first] name is China Moon and I've been in the Food and Beverage industry for twenty-two years and am on deck at all of my events. I've worked at various brick-and-mortar gigs in NYC and within the Midwest. Bartender 608 was established in 2007 and I've quite the variety of events, including weddings of up to 750 people, under my belt. I am professional, up-front and go out of my way for those who respect my team and I. I'm partial to those that get that I'm trying to make their event the best one possible. Remember, we WANT you to enjoy & remember The Big Day!