Connecticut's One Stop Site For Event Planning

Since 1999, Bartenders Express has provided planning for staffing, rentals, and catering for events all across Connecticut. With all event resources under one roof, let us take the stress out of planning your next event, big or small.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Connecticut and Westchester County (203) 804-9535

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Evan K

I can't say enough great things about John and his people. He was so helpful and no nonsense during the planning process, I loved working with him. We brewed all of our own beer for the wedding and he helped us present everything perfectly. His staff was attentive, quick, and... Read More professional. A real stand out moment was that one of the bartenders kept coming to my groom and I and making sure we had drinks the whole night. It's easy to get caught up in the night and that gesture really meant a lot.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Shelley M

Bartenders Express was a great choice for our wedding. We like craft brews and were able to get the exact current beers we wanted and didn't pay extra for the less widespread brands. They offered affordable packages at all levels of service and choice. Our bartenders were... Read More friendly and professional and everyone enjoyed their service.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Deanna A

I could not be more pleased with the service we received for our wedding! Sean went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I always had a drink, he was professional with a great sense of humor and my guests had not a single issue. I highly recommend Bartenders Express!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda M

My husband and I worked with John for our wedding last month in October. At times it was difficult to connect with him via phone or email, which made things a bit tricky for us when planning because we were coming from quite a distance out of town. However, he was able to... Read More eventually answer all of our millions of questions we asked him and was very accommodating with what we envisioned for our wedding. When we asked him for some recommendations for our signature cocktail he was able to support us in finding the perfect cocktail for our special day. During the event John and the entire bar-tending team were all very personable and approachable. All of our guests had nothing but positive things to say about their drinks and the service they provided. The owners of our venue also commented on how wonderful they were to work with! At the end of the night Bartender Express even helped to clean up our tables and rented glassware, which was really going above and beyond. Overall, they were great to work with and really helped to make our wedding a fun day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lauryn S

So happy we chose Bartenders Express! John was so great to work with - great communication beforehand and obviously very experienced. Excellent service and delicious strong drinks - can't ask for more! We would not hesitate to use them again!

John F. Hines

I have spent 37 years in all aspects of bar and food service, and our staff is equally seasoned as well. We have served every conceivable type of event and we have brought that knowledge and experience to clients all over the state. We have partnered with some of the best resource companies as well, bringing all event services together to make your event planning a smooth and stress-free experience.