Barton Paul Photography

Pipersville, PA

Award Winning Affordable Weddings....

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

5736 Township Line Road, Pipersville, PA

Loved him!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 jill o

We are extremely happy with our photographer! He listened to all of our requests and had great vision for including some unique shots from our venue. He was also very at ease and was able to joke around a bit during the day which helped everyone else to not be stressed which is... Read More always wonderful. We will definitely go back to him for future family photo sessions!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Elizabeth C

I am very pleased with the pictures Bart took, his attention to detail and hard work to get the right pictures of the right people resulted in wonderful pictures that I will always cherish. He is also easy to work with and lets you design your own album.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karen E

great shots;missed some things i wish he had captured

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori H

Very nice photos.;We were pleased overall but some close family members and other guests were not in any photos.

Reviewed on 9/02/2007 ann h

He had such an eye for what we wanted. He captured the day beautifully. The stylized photos he took that we didn't think we would like came out better than we ever could have expected. My husband is an amateur photographer and even he was impressed with all 1400 proofs.;The... Read More photographer can be a bit abrasive and not verynice. He knows what he's doing and that can come across in a negative way. If you can get past his attitude you'll be very happy with the product.

Reviewed on 8/26/2007 Stephanie D

Bart's pictures were great. He is a photojournalist so he did a great job of taking pictures which told 'our story'. He also kept me calm during our wedding by making me laugh.;Bart had his own idea of how he wanted things done and I had to be firm with him about what we... Read More wanted. It's been over a year and we still have NOT received our wedding album. I don't even know if it's been ordered. Ever since our wedding was over, it has been hard to get in touch with Bart as he is slow to return phone calls and emails.