Wedding & Events

We have built our longstanding reputation on providing the freshest product, the best value and the highest quality wedding and event design. From simple to simply elegant, our professional wedding consultants will work with you to ensure that your wedding flowers reflect your personal style.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4505 Secor Road, Toledo, OH NW Ohio & SW Michigan (419) 474-1600

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kaitlin M

Look no further -- Bartz is simply the best. I can't thank Ann and team enough for making our vision come to life! I had no idea I could hand Ann my magazine tear outs and Pinterest board and have her nail it so perfectly. She captured our vision -- warm, elegant, neutral --... Read More perfectly. Ann was kind enough to meet with us before the wedding for a consultation where she asked very specific questions about what we wanted to get it right. She met with us again for a sample table before the big day. She was extremely responsive throughout the process. The day of the wedding her team was on time and friendly. They said let us know if you're unhappy with even one flower and we'll fix it. Everything was beautiful -- our bouquets, center pieces, etc. I have never seen roses so big! Seriously these were huge. I loved peonies which were out of season but Ann made great suggestions for a similar look. BV also provided beautiful accents -- candles, table numbers, etc. Saves the bride a lot of time and money! I saw similar accessories at BHLDN for twice the price. Everything was great and I can't recommend Bartz enough. Thank you for making our day beautiful.

2015-10-10T08:46:05 Response from the vendor

We are truly passionate about weddings and making them uniquely styled to suite each couple at Bartz Viviano. You seriously had a great flower week, mother nature smiled on your day and our team is so happy to hear your praise. I love my job... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Nicholle D

From our very first meeting with Ann, we were blown away. We saw her work at a couple of weddings before meeting with her and then went through pictures of past weddings during our meeting with her and we were impressed. We met with one other florist just to compare but there... Read More really was no comparison. Ann and the staff at Bartz are just amazing. The rental items available with Bartz are better than anywhere else, the quality of the work done is outstanding, and the customer service was great. Ann and her staff took care of everything from set-up to moving things from the ceremony to the reception, to tear down. I had ideas of what I wanted for my wedding and Ann made that idea reality and the arrangements were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I highly recommend Bartz Viviano!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

Ann and her staff at Bartz Vivano Flowers & Gifts, Toledo, Ohio were highly recommended by our wedding coordinator, Brooke Lauber-Cobb from Bee For The Day and we could not be happier. We met Ann with our pictures and ideas & she not only met each and every expectation, she... Read More added several ideas and suggestions that proved to be beyond our imagination! She was kind, helpful and very easy to talk to. Ann and her staff responded to each and every email or phone call with prompt service. When we walked into The Pinnacle, the site of the reception, we were blown away. A large candelabra with full, pink and white roses, hydrangea with crystals was placed at the entrance with the place card settings and you instantly swept into a romantic, elegant and beautiful reception. My daughter had selected large tuscan table seating for the wedding party and their guests and the candelabras and flowers were out of this world! They made instant statement pieces that everyone talked about all night. Ann suggested mercury glass and crystal candle votives, sprinkled along with rose petals surrounded sweet smaller floral arrangements on various tables. Ann understood exactly what we wanted and made those ideas into dreams that we will never forget! I highly recommend Ann Strickland and Bartz Vivano Flowers & Gifts!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole M

Phenomenal work. Ann is a a creative genius. She created the most elegant flower arrangement for my wedding on 9/2/16. My sister is getting married next year I wont let anyone but Bartz Viviano create her flower arrangements. They are Incredible.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica G

Bartz Viviano has always been the place we go for flowers and has always provided the best quality products! Our flowers were the showstopper for our wedding - they were absolutely stunning, cascading out of lanterns along the aisle way and off our custom-made arch. The colors... Read More were bold and were gorgeous in the photos. My flower crown was also full and gorgeous for my rehearsal dinner. The only reason why this is a four star review is the initial service I received from Ann...it was truly unacceptable for her to "assume" certain things about my husband and I, and that was quite hurtful. I had never been treated that way before and it felt like the scene in the movie, Pretty Woman (especially since I had an unlimited budget for our flowers). The situation was handled properly by the management at Bartz Viviano and that is why we continued to sign with them for our wedding. Don't let a bad seed ruin it for you! She did treat us better later in the process, however I felt it was forced. However, I would still recommend them as the best florist in the city and the rest of the staff go above and beyond for you!

2016-10-31T12:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us and allowing us to provide the flowers for your BEAUTIFUL day! We are so glad we were able to work together. We would love to see photos of your wedding and possibly publish some on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Erin K

Ann Strickland is the only woman you need to talk to about your flowers. She is an expert, and gave me more than I could have asked for. My flowers were perfect, and the service was incredible. They're more expensive than other vendors, but if you're looking for quality, go to... Read More them.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Kristen I

Bartz Viviano did an amazing job with our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. Ann was wonderful to work with - very organized and efficient, with creative suggestions and ideas. I felt like she really understood what I wanted and created beautiful pieces around those suggestions and... Read More inspiration images I shared with her.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Alexa S

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous for my wedding on 08.06.2016! Ann was extremely friendly and super easy to work with. I had bouquets of blue hydrangeas for my bridesmaids. For my bridal bouquet, I had white roses, and blue and white hydrangeas with green leaves as accents.... Read More They didn't wilt at all during the day. The only complaint I have was that one of white hydrangeas with the leaf wasn't glued properly and kept falling, which was just a little annoying. I held my bouquet in a way where no one would notice but me. Overall, pleasant to work with and reasonably priced :)

2016-08-12T09:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad you were happy with the quality of service and flowers we pprovided. We strive to offer the very best. We use hydrangeas in a signature way to ensure they last all day, however I do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Haley G

Bartz Viviano did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers. We ordered 5 bridesmaid bouquets, a bridal bouquet, 22 centerpieces in rented vases, table numbers, 13 boutenierres , and 7 corsages and the total came to about $1,800 which was very reasonable compared to... Read More other quotes I received. They delivered everything to the ceremony and reception, set-up, and then picked everything back up. Ann is easy to work with and she has great ideas. Booking Bartz Viviano is a no brainier!

2016-08-12T09:55:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love our brides so much. It is great to hear such nice things. We buy direct from local and worldwide growers which ensures our competition pricing and our flowers are much fresher buying this way. Congratulations on your big day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Anne was great to work with! The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end; she answered questions, gave us multiple options and suggestions, had lots of example pictures for us to look at, and let us make as many changes as needed. I had only a small budget and a few... Read More Pinterest photos, but Anne definitely understood my vision and the flowers could not have fit the wedding better! They even let us use our own vase and created a marvelous alter arrangement with it. I do recommend calling, not e-mailing, if you have a pressing question or concern. I definitely will use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Carly M

Not going to lie... I went into Bartz a little skeptical. I had met with another florist before them and just needed to get another quote. But once I sat down with Ann, my mindset completely changed and I immediately knew that Bartz was the way to go. And I was right. Ann worked... Read More with us every step of the way, even putting up with us through all of the little tweaks along the way. I am not very knowledgeable about flowers AT ALL, so Ann's input and ideas along the way were priceless! That night, everything was perfect and beautiful. I loved that my bouquet had a built in water source! No one could even see it, but it meant that I didn't have to keep putting my flowers in water and risking them dripping all over me. and the bouquet lasted all night with no problems! Bartz also did an incredible job with our Chutzpah, a major concern of my mom's since she lives out of town and could not see it. Finally, they not only do flowers, but they can serve as a decorator as well. For a very reasonable price, they did uplighting in our banquet room just to give it a little something more. I HIGHLY recommend Bartz Viviano! Not the least expensive in town but absolutely worth it!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jaime Z

I cannot begin to describe how absolutely stunning my flowers, church arrangements and centerpieces were the day of my wedding! I was completely blown away! I showed Ann a few pictures of what I was looking for in my bouquet and centerpieces and she exceeded my expectations! I... Read More also loved that Bartz shows a sample centerpiece before your wedding to give you an idea of what they will look like and allow you to make any changes if necessary. And for all of the flowers we ordered, they were VERY reasonable compared to a few other places we met with in the Toledo area! I would highly recommend Bartz Viviano to anyone planning their upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Katie L

Bartz Viviano and Ann Strickland came highly recommended as a wedding florist and decorator and they did not disappoint! Ann was easy to work with, organized and communicated well with all of our other vendors. Bartz Viviano provided all of our floral arrangements and decorated... Read More our outdoor ceremony as well as our indoor reception. We had an image of what we wanted for our reception to look like and they brought it to life. The result was stunning. The team at Bartz Viviano is very professional, easy to work with and they pulled off all of the details for our wedding on Mother’s Day Weekend, which is their busiest weekend of the year.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Ann took my daughter's vision for her reception and created a scene that simply took everyone's breath away! She knew what features we needed to pull off the look, suggesting tablecloths and shimmer overlays to complement the multiple cut flower arrangements and candles at each... Read More table. Not only was her work impeccable, but she was able to accomplish it with less than one month notice, and created the room herself over the holidays for our January 2 event. Ann is the only floral decorator and Bartz Viviano the only florist in Toledo we will go to for future events. An event well done Ann!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Ann Strickland completely transformed the ballroom into a fairytale. When we walked in, I was amazed! Bartz Viviano went above and beyond in their attention to detail and complete dedication to bring to life what you hadn't even imagined yourself. - Ashley Hill

Wonderful & talented floral design

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 alicia g

We worked with Anne Strickland from Bartz Viviano and she went above and beyond to work with my vintage silver pieces to design a stunning and eclectic floral design for our wedding. When I saw the room on the day I was so impressed with her creativity and attention to detail.... Read More Our expectations were exceeded and we were thrilled with how beautiful everything looked! She worked with our budget and was able to provide us with the most bang for our buck, and we have received so many compliments on the decor. Highly recommended!

2015-09-09T10:14:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alicia! I love working with brides unique and often sentimental items and incorporating them in the look desired. Your vision was exceptional and I enjoyed all your special touches. It was a fun day at Catawba Island Club.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Autumn D

Ann at Bartz Viviano does incredible work! I changed my mind multiple times in the process of wedding planning and she was always quick to get back to me with a new quote and my changes. We planned most of our wedding from another country and didn't get to physically meet most... Read More of my vendors before our wedding. When I walked into our empty ballroom on our wedding day, I was blown away. Ann did such a wonderful job on our centerpieces, everything looked so classic and elegant, yet simple, exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Bartz to others!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

All i can say is WOW!! When discussing our flowers i knew i did not want to spend a lot of money (as we were trying to keep thing at a sensible cost). We shopped around mainly just 2 places, place 1 was what everyone was telling me was the cheapest, and it was, except they did... Read More not deliver and we would have to supply all vases for the centerpieces. Bartz was the 2nd place we visited. It was a bit more expensive except they delivered and provided the vases. Bartz offered a better selection of flowers and we were able to get 2 different centerpieces, as well as up-lighting for the reception and it was all set up by them (which i loved), for just a little bit more money. The flowers were stunning! Everyone was talking about them! after the reception we took the flowers home and they lasted over a week in vases. Ann was great!! having no ideas about arrangements Ann was able listen to our theme (being the 4th of July) she was able to create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that screamed 4th of July! She was so helpful with making our day so special. I would Totally recommend Ann and Bartz for wedding flowers!! thank you guys so much!!

2015-09-09T10:08:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to help you create that terrific Fourth of July look you were going for. And we love to provide full service for our brides, getting to see a complete look is part of the joy in designing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Stephanie A

Bartz Viviano was recommended to us by several people, including our wedding planner. We knew instantly that we had made a good choice after meeting with Ann for the first time. She took our vision and brought it to life. She understood exactly what we wanted. Her helpful advice... Read More and excellent taste were truly appreciated. Her guidance on table linens, sashes, flowers, etc. was more than we could have ever expected out of her. When we walked into the reception on the day of the wedding we were blown away. We could not have been more impressed by the overall presentation. Working with Ann was such a pleasure. I would highly recommend Bartz Viviano. They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Tara D

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. We were very impressed with the quality provided. However, response to emails was sometimes a bit slow.

My flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Sara T

I absolutely loved my flowers! I walked in not really knowing what I wanted but Ann guided me to the perfect choices. I received many compliments and they look amazing in the photos!

Beautiful Final Product

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Amanda R

While looking at venues, we ran into Ann at 2 different places and I just loved what she had done at each place. We talked to her about our venue and she gave us an estimate of what she normally charges for that site. It was right in our budget so we excitedly signed our... Read More contract with Bartz. At our first meeting, Ann walked us through some ideas that fit our style and color scheme. We didn't talk much about cost, but she had made note of our planned budget, so as her client I assumed that she would be making suggestions that fit within our budget. When she sent us our first proposal about a week later, I was shocked to see that the total cost was over $1,000 more than what our budget was. I crunched some numbers and was able to eliminate a few things from the proposal that I could DIY to save money. When we asked her about the cost, she pushed it back on us saying the flowers and centerpieces we wanted were at higher price points. I had given her colors and ideas that I liked, but never said I needed a specific flower. Everything on the proposal was what we had chosen from the suggestions that SHE gave us. Ann was not very flexible when I wanted to make changes and even told me at one point that something I picked didn't fit into the overall theme. This surprised me because as the bride, the "theme" should reflect MY taste and style. She also was not able to provide less expensive alternatives when I voiced my concern with the total cost, which meant I was doing a lot of research on my own to find less expensive alternatives. On the day of, we had 2 large flower arrangements at the church that Bartz was supposed to move to the reception venue after the ceremony. They never made it to the reception venue. When we notified Bartz, they were still wanting to charge us for the entire arrangements, even though we only saw them for about 1 hour that day. At the end of the day, our flowers were beautiful and the reception venue looked amazing with all of the flowers and decor. It was exactly what I had envisioned. However, we ended up spending about $2,000 more than we had originally planned to. The quality of the product was definitely there, however I was sadly disappointed by the customer service. Wedding planning is (hopefully) a once in a lifetime experience for the bride, and it's really disappointing when you don't have the best experience with a vendor. I would be hesitant to recommend Bartz Viviano for wedding flowers.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Jessica M

My experience with bartz could not have been any better! Ann is amazing, and created the most stunning and unique flower arrangements I had ever seen. Well worth the money! Use AAA and recieve a 10percent discount! Would not change a single thing about my flowers. Thank you Ann!

So Far...AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Danielle D

I am planning my wedding in Toledo, Ohio from Las Vegas. Ann with Bartz Viviano has been an absolute delight to work with from the start. She makes time for me when I am in town and has given me some incredible ideas. She takes the time to listen and even did research on my... Read More pinterest board. My wedding is in April and I am 100% at ease with what her and her team are going to create. I cannot wait to see the final product. I highly highly recommend Ann and the Bartz Viviano group.

favorite part of my wedding

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 lauren i

most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! they were my favorite part of the wedding! everyone that saw the photos made comments about my bouquet. i will for sure be going back to them for all of my flower needs!

Meet The Events Director

Amanda Viviano

Our Wedding & Events department has provided flowers & decor to thousands of wedding ceremonies, receptions & other events since 1964. We are Toledo’s largest and most popular wedding florist and for good reason! We have an extensive and experienced team dedicated to making your wedding and event unique and one-of-a-kind. We are also able to offer a wide arrange of vase options, floral designs, and decor rentals that no one else in the Toledo area has.