Is this your business? claim it now

Bashas Bakery

Flagstaff, AZ

Cakes + Desserts

2700 S Woodlands Village Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ

Cake

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Sara Y

The cake was very nice, however we had a cake topper that I asked if it would be too heavy and she said no. Turns out it kept sinking and falling off the cake meaning it was too heavy.

Great

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Anneliese H

I got my cake from Bashas Bakery in Tucson, AZ.Great tasting cake and simple made and not expensive.

wedding cake

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 claudette d

cake was moist, beautiful and the way I wanted it.it fed my group and the price was reasonable

Loved my cake!

Reviewed on 5/21/2011 Anjelyna A

We had such a strict budget and everywhere else we went was way!! to much. A friend of mine got married and I loved her cake she said she got it from Bashas. The consultant worked with my design and when I saw my cake it was more beautiful than I could have imagined! Also it tasted great! I paid only $200 for 3 tier cake. Great price!

Wonderful Cake!

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Amanda C

I didn't use this Bashas, but they didn't see an option for the Bashas in East Mesa off of Recker and Brown. The cake specialist made the cake exactly how I asked, it was beautiful AND delicious! I know from now on I'll be getting all my cakes from that location. Thank you!

Delicious Deli Platters!

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Tammy O

We used Basha's bakery for our appetizers before our wedding reception started. The platters looked nice and decorative and were very tasty! Sometimes caterer's charge an arm and a leg for h'ordeuvres, so this is a great way to feed your guests while the bridal party is out taking pictures.

3 beautiful Tiers

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Katy I

Bashas was the affordable way to get flavor options, three tiers, and beautiful decor. The cake was delicious delivered on time (for extra 25.00) and looked great, except the colors were not exactly what I asked for. Sheri hand made beautiful sugar flowers with two layers of petals as I asked however they were closer to pink then orange. This was my only issue so in the grand scheme of things not huge and knowing what went wrong for me means emphasizing your color scheme to her, because all in all it was a great choice.

TO Bashas Bakery