Cuisine

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Servers, Food + Catering

Denver, CO (720) 340-1066

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Brooke B

We went for the 1 appetizer, salad and pizza and it was absolutely perfect for our wedding with around 80 people. Basic Kneads were super easy to communicate with and everything was on time with no issues. Our guests loved the food and said it was the best wedding food they'd... Read More ever had. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Tatiana D

I would highly recommend Basic Kneads to cater your wedding. We had so many compliments on the pizza, and it was awesome to see them making the pizzas right there on site. Everyone was friendly, professional, and timely in responding to our requests. Very nice to work with.... Read More Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Erin F

I wish I could give 10 stars. This company is without a doubt the best decision I made during my wedding planning! Not only was the food absolutely outstanding, but they were reasonably priced and so much fun to have serving us during the wedding. All my guests continue to... Read More talk about how awesome, unique and delicious the food was! If you want to have a wedding with great food, outside of the typical "chicken or fish" wedding dinner options- go with Basic Kneads!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Casey M

Basic Kneads was absolutely the best choice for our wedding. The pizza is delicious and the service is even better. They were so wonderful to work with and made everything we requested happen. We requested a specific oven for our wedding and they brought it. We made changes... Read More to the salad and they accommodated with no issue. I would absolutely have them again for any event! Thank you so much!

2015-06-22T18:16:57 Response from the vendor

Casey, Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy that we could be a part of your wedding! We hope to serve you again in the future. Many thanks from the Basic Kneads team.

Great Vendor!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Amy K

We loved having them cater our wedding in October. And our guests loved it, too. They are still talking about how delicious their pizza is and how unique it was! I would highly recommend them.

Amazing Pizza and Service

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Emily L

For my wedding I wanted a caterer that would appeal to everyone. I met with Laura and the Basic Kneads truck to sample their pizzas and fell in love. They have unique pizza flavors as well as the popular options and have the option to include appetizers and salad. Laura helped... Read More me finalize all of the details and was also there on my wedding day to help make sure everything went smoothly. The food was a huge success! I will definitely plan to use them again!

Awesome people, loved by all!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Casey H

Basic Kneads catered our wedding in Estes Park, CO at Overlook Ranch. They brought up the oven and cooked on site. I honestly wasn't sure how it would work out... but our guests really loved it! We got a greek style, meaty italian, thai chicken, cheese, and buffalo chicken.... Read More We got so many compliments.... I couldn't believe it! The staff was so friendly and kind and even let one of my super excited friends participate. The salad was really fresh and tasty too! I could not be more happy with their service and food. Thanks so much!!! We really appreciate it!

Awesome Catering

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Laura M

Pizza was a great alternative to traditional wedding food for our wedding. It added to the laid back atmosphere perfectly. And they were even able to provide appetizers for us and help clean up after dinner. I would recommend them to anyone!

a fun alternative to traditional wedding catering

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Therese I

I really loved having Basic Kneads for our wedding and so did all of our guests. Not only was it a fun and different option, their food (salads and pizza) were absolutely delicious. We got several different kinds of pizzas and were even able to cater to our vegetarian and gluten... Read More free friends. We had quite a bit less people than we anticipated and so they even left a few extra pizzas that they had intended to make.

Start a Conversation!