The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Main Restaurant. Battello's largest space can accommodate 150-200 guests depending on your style of reception. A cocktail party, plated dinner or buffet are all options for you and your guests in the main restaurant.

Wine Cellar. This smallest of Battello's venues is an intimate setting for up to 16 guests. The wine cellar's relatively low capacity makes it a good option for rehearsal dinners or very intimate ceremonies.

Main Floor Private Dining Rooms. Battello has several private dining rooms that can accommodate small to moderately sized wedding parties. Couples with larger parties can link several private dining rooms together to create a larger reception space.

Committing to Battello gives you access to professional staff that are there to make your experience stress-free. The on-site catering is not only convenient but also delectable. From the first hors d'oeuvres to the last served slice of cake, the menu is meticulously designed and prepared by a world-class culinary team and elegantly served by a well-trained waitstaff.

In addition to excellent food and service, you receive an outstanding event coordinator. Whenever you have a question or concern, you can turn to your event planner for the answers. You never feel overwhelmed, knowing that the event planner ensures all your demands are met and all your expectations exceeded.

Bring your own style and taste to the venue with centerpieces, decorations and any other approved accessories that appeal to you. The staff will gladly set it all up for you exactly the way you want it.

Choosing Battello for your wedding day gives you access to a number of extra perks, including the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Menu personalization
  • Cake cutting/serving

Beautiful Waterfront Venue with Breathtaking Views

At the edge of downtown Jersey City’s Newport Yacht Club pier, Battello boasts a metropolitan sophistication and coastal vibe, with unmatched Hudson River waterfront surroundings and New York City skyline views. You are assured an unforgettable experience at a setting that is anything but ordinary.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

502 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ (201) 798-1798
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Kristen S

Battello, and our wedding there was nothing short of awesome! The ambiance, the food, the set up, the people, the drinks, the band we had (Almost Easy); the industrial/chic/natural/nautical vibe with the gorgeous city skyline atmosphere is impressive to say the least. All of our... Read More guests loved it. Everyone who works there was so great to work, kind, helpful and accommodating. I had the pleasure of working with Jayd throughout my year of planning, and I loved her! Tammy, the bridal assistant is amazing. If the quality of food served at your wedding is a priority , Battello is incomparable to other venues in the area. The food is to die for. What I liked about Battello is that it is so different from typical wedding venues in the area. I got to walk down the isle there in a cool atmosphere that felt very "us." And it was a PARTY afterwards. If you are looking to host an awesome, beautiful wedding in the NY/NJ area, you really can't go wrong with Battello. I feel fortunate we found it and were able to have our wedding there. To the venue:Thank you! To future brides: Best wishes and congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Kara J

AMAZING. I don't even know where to begin. I knew I wanted Battello as my wedding venue from the moment we walked in. My husband and I are from Texas, so we wanted a more rustic feel, however, now live in Hoboken, so wanted something in that area. I also grew up in an Italian... Read More family and wanted Italian food (which Battello has) and wanted a gorgeous view of the NYC skyline, as we both work and constantly go to/love the city. Battello had all of these things so it was a no brainer. From the start, Dominique and her staff were extremely easy to get along with, accommodating, and experts at their jobs. Dominique is quick at answering emails and is such a pro/boss at her job. The entire process is so seamless with Battello. The day of the wedding is incredible. My wedding guests had so many great things to say about the food and the service. Get the chicken and waffles as an appetizer for the cocktail hour. The entire cocktail hour is INSANE. People thought it was the actual meal. The cocktails are amazing and the pours of alcohol are generous (HOLLAAAA). There are also several options you can pick as extras and we picked a cannoli bar which was totally badass. Basically, no regrets at all about Battello, it has everything you could ever hope for and you are guaranteed an absolutely perfect day. Trust me, you will have no worries if you pick this place as your venue, the food, the service, the wedding gurus, and the venue/view itself take care of it all!!!!!

DREAM Wedding At Battello----PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Maxwell K

We came to Battello in minor crisis mode, when our original venue abruptly closed, leaving us, and many other couples in a terrible position...but...enough about THAT venue. The minute we walked into Battello, we absolutely fell in love with it. The view of the Manhattan... Read More skyline is arguably one of the best you'll find, and that is really just the icing on the cake. The venue itself is really incredible. It's beautifully designed---tasteful, classy and really unique. If you're considering this venue, it's absolutely worth seeing in person...our review really won't even do it justice. Regarding our experience, we couldn't have been more pleased. From day 1, we were given really accurate and honest answers, to every inquiry we had. Dominique, Battello's Director of Events, was an absolute dream to work with. Really knowledgable about both the Wedding business and the space itself. Throughout the entire process, she was really hands on, and always available. Battello is a restaurant first, venue second, and it's really obvious that they take their cuisine very seriously. We had many guests who told us during, and after our wedding, that it was truly the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The staff was really friendly, and we found there to be ample staff during our entire wedding. Never a wait for drinks, or a delay in any service at all. We really can't say enough about Battello. From the day we stepped into the venue until after our wedding was over, our experience with Battello was really perfect...we tried to come up with any part of the whole experience we were unhappy with, and we couldn't think of anything! Dominique, and her entire staff were absolute professionals! Needless to say, our original venue going out of business was SUCH a blessing in disguise. Battello is an AMAZING place, and we HIGHLY recommend it and plan on going to numerous dinners in the years to come!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Samantha H

I had my wedding here April 2016 and I could not have imagined doing it anywhere else. The restaurant is on the water, beautiful skyline view, and the food is AMAZING. The service was also amazing, all my guests commented as to how great the service and bar tending was. Domique... Read More is a great coordinator for the site as well, very responsive. The options for food are amazing, I haven't seen that much food served ever and the quality was just great. If you want a great view, amazing service, great food, this is definitely the place. My husband and I still come for dinner and breakfast and actually attended their New Year party, because this place is amazing. OH, also, having seen many venues around the jersey city area, this place actually only allows one wedding event per night so you get undivided attention for yourself and guests which is worth the price of booking here.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Heroo H

We recently had our wedding celebration at Battello. From the cocktail hour to the after party, Dominique, Tammy and the rest of the staff at Battello were absolutely wonderful! The service was impeccable, the food delicious and the venue is beautiful. It's been 2 months and... Read More guests are still raving about our party. Thank you for making our special day so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Sarah H

Battello was our perfect venue. It was the first place we visited when we toured wedding venues, and all of the other places we visited just didn't compare. Dominique and the rest of the staff are professional, very responsive, and helped put everything together and keep me on... Read More track. Throughout the planning process, Dominique quickly answered any question I had and put me at ease as I was planning. Then, on the big day, she oversaw the decorations and make sure that everything was set up just as I had envisioned. Actually, she set it up better than I had envisioned. I chose to put together my own floral arrangements, and she took the arrangements and set them up throughout the space beautifully. She also placed the pictures and signs that I had in just the right place. I had also created a schedule for the evening reception, but in the flurry of events, I didn't keep track of the time. Dominique and Tammy both made sure that things were on schedule but didn't disrupt the flow and the dancing that everyone was doing. Though we didn't exactly stick to the schedule, the way things worked out was perfect. From our guests' perspective, we are still hearing how great the food was and the view was months after the wedding. People can't stop talking about it. The food was the best wedding food we've ever eaten (yes, Dominique and Tammy even made sure we had time to eat at our wedding), and we're hearing the same from our wedding guests as well. It was also different from the traditional wedding food where the steak sits above a bed of mashed potatoes and the asparagus is wrapped with a ribbon of asparagus. The entrees are unique, and the guests all had their fill. I wouldn't change anything about our decision to go with Battello. We also plan on going back every so often just to have dinner and drinks.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Sarah K

I don't have enough good things to say about Battello. From day 1, working with Dominique and the rest of the staff was a pleasure. Not only was she super accommodating for this out-of-town bride, but she was very honest and attentive. If you are like me and send panicked emails... Read More in the middle of the night because you're not sure how seating is going to go, or what to do if the world ends on your wedding day, then this venue is for you! The level of professionalism and trust that was shown to me throughout the year and a half of planning was like no other that I have experienced before! Our October 8th wedding was perfect. My guests are STILL talking about how great the food was, how BEAUTIFUL the venue was, THE VIEW! Everything! It was seriously a dream come true! I have to also give Tammy - my bridal attendant for the day a shout out! ! She was UNBELIEVABLE! So attentive, patient and calming. Your wedding day is the best (but also most stressful) day of your life, she did more than I could ever have imagined to make my bridal party, family and myself comfortable. A+ service all around! Battello is highly recommended for any couple that wants a high class party that your family and friends will never forget! I wish I could do it again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marissa B

If you get married at Battello, be prepared to have the ambiance, service, food, and view steal the show. It has now been weeks since our wedding and people are still going out of their way to tell us how incredible our wedding was. While the view cannot be beat, it's truly the... Read More overall atmosphere and decor that makes this place so unique. When we were looking for a venue, we had a list of deal breakers that included purple back lighting and carpeting (to name a few) so upon walking into Battello for the first time, we fell in love. As did all of our guests. The fresh take on rustic-industrial decor with the breathtaking backdrop of the city skyline will make any wedding a success. Battello provides true 5-star service for their wedding couples from start to finish. Dominique helped us with every detail from the very beginning. She was responsive to our many emails and questions and was extremely accommodating. On the day of the wedding, Tammy was our bridal attendant. She was phenomenal--refilling our drinks before they even got low, packing up our half eaten dinners (thank goodness--they were delicious!), and ensuring we were having the time of our lives. During pictures she even took care of our whole bridal party, making sure they had drinks and were comfortable. And she did all of this seamlessly! My final note is about the food. As someone who loves to cook, eat, and read about food, having it be a focal point of our big day was important to me. Battello truly delivered on that. Everyone raved about the food and you could tell everything was cooked and plated meticulously. And being that it is a restaurant first, you know they take this stuff seriously and won't put out your typical catered fare. And if you haven't been to Battello for brunch or dinner before, do yourself a favor and go. It doesn't disappoint! A huge thank you to the entire staff here for blowing our expectations out of the water.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie G

Wow! Our wedding was so fantastic and we have Battello to thank for it. We fell in love with the look of the place and knew that this is where we wanted to get married right away. The venue’s modern feel, unique spaces, and skyline view make it a truly special place. We did... Read More our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at Battello and it worked out beautifully. We worked with coordinator Jayd. She was quick to help and respond over email and all the details were planned out well. I was blown away with how above and beyond the service was the day of the wedding. Bridal assistant Tammy was wonderful and made sure me and my husband had drinks in our hand and food at our table. My husband kept stepping on my bustle and Jayd and Tammy were right there to help fix it when it happened! The food and bar service was amazing and the entire staff was great. The two biggest compliments I got from our guests were on the beautiful venue and also on how awesome the food was. The cocktail hour was over the top and our guests stuffed themselves before they even got to the entrees. The entrees were wonderful and I got many comments from guests saying it was the best wedding food they ever had. Thanks Battello for making our special day so special!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Lauren D

My husband and I had our wedding at Battello earlier this month and it was INCREDIBLE! From our very first meeting at Battello, the staff was beyond professional and attentive. They were informative and answered all of our questions honestly and accurately. It was the first... Read More venue we saw and we just knew it was perfect for us. We were thrilled throughout the entire process! Any question I had I would email the event coordinator Dominique and she got back to me in less than 24 hours. Our wedding day went wonderfully. We didn't have to worry about anything because of Battello's incredible service and attention to detail. We would highly recommend have a wedding at Battello!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Allison L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Battello! Dominique, the director of events, was such a pleasure to work with and she made sure my vision came to life perfectly. The food was outstanding and the service was out of this world. I've been told by everyone we have seen... Read More since the wedding that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Anyone looking for a unique venue space with excellent food and top notch service look no further! I wish I could get married again and again just to have Battello host another amazing night!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Brittany C

I got married on Sunday, May 29th at Battello. From start to finish, the staff at Battello was absolutely extraordinary. Dominique was organized, helpful and an overall amazing resource as we planned the wedding. On the day of the wedding, the staff at Battello was beyond... Read More accommodating to my family and every single guest in attendance at the wedding. Guests raved about the food (me and my husband ate TWO entrees they were so delicious!) and the wonderful service. If you want a 5-star experience, you will not regret booking with Battello. The food, the ambience and the service are top notch - HIGHLY recommend it.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

It's hard to express how happy we are that we chose to get married at Battello. From our initial informational meeting to the day of the wedding, we felt so valued and cared for. Dominique is amazingly on top of things, especially considering how busy she is. She answered all of... Read More our questions promptly and did such an amazing job personalizing our day for us. Dominique even suggested we work with a bartender there to help design our signature cocktail. Although they do a lot of weddings, you will not get a cookie-cutter experience here. Not only did we feel incredibly prepared for our day due in large part to Dominique's communication; the day went about as smoothly as it could have. Dominique was there with us and she and her staff made sure things were set up the way we wanted. Tammy, our bridal attendant, was so sweet and helpful. The flow of the reception was flawless and we didn't have to worry about anything! All staff members were friendly, kind, and helpful. We had considered getting a day-of planner, but based on how the day went and how attentive everyone was, we wouldn't have needed one. As others have written, the food was great. Many of our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding, but it's more than that. This is not wedding food; it's Battello restaurant food. Tammy even wrapped some of it up for us since we didn't have a lot of time to eat during the reception. Since we had a relatively small wedding, we used the lounge for the cocktail hour and reception and had our ceremony on the enclosed patio in the front of the restaurant. This way we could experience the beautiful city view without renting out the entire restaurant. Everything was beautiful and the transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour was smooth and easy. I recommend Battello to anyone looking for a unique wedding experience without having to DIY everything. This really was a dream wedding and the value was incredible. If we could do it all again we'd get married at Battello again in a second.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Elise L

The moment I walked into Battello, I knew it would be the perfect location for our wedding. Based on the beautiful space and view, I was in love. I would later come to find out that those factors were just the tipping point for how amazing this venue truly is. My fiancé and I... Read More planned our wedding at Battello while living in San Francisco. Dominique and team were there to help us every step of the way. She was extremely quick to reply to all questions and concerns over email and phone and always set up time to meet with us when we were in town. The night of the wedding Tammy, our bridal assistant for the evening, Dominique, and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make sure we were completely taken care of and everything was running smoothly. The food was delicious and our guests are still raving about it. Everything was so thought out and well-coordinated, there were absolutely no issues and our guests really had a wonderful time. We are so thankful to Battello for coordinating and executing a perfect night!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Meredith A

From start to finish, our experience with Battello was perfect. Dominique and the entire staff were pure professionals. Our guests were in awe of the venue, the food, and of course the venue. I could not recommend Battello any higher!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 karen c

Our smiles are still sore from all the fun we had at our wedding at Battello this weekend. My fiance and I discovered this gem while walking along Jersey City's waterfront. We went in to grab a drink one winter evening and decided on the spot that this was the place for us.... Read More The decor is a perfect mix of industrial modern, and the location on the water surrounded by sailboats and with a totally unobstructed view of Manhattan was just perfect. Over the months of planning our wedding, Dominique and the Battello staff were simply amazing. Dominique was always responsive in answering any question we had (things ranging from decor options to sketching various table layouts to even adjusting place settings day of because some guests couldn't make it). On our wedding day, I had no doubt Battello could pull off an amazing night, but I was shocked that it turned out even better than I could have hoped. All night, we kept hearing amazing reviews of the food and bar options. Our guests loved cocktail hour so much that some people were so full that they couldn't even eat our amazing dinner! We opted to add the cigar and scotch bar which was such a hit. A family member came up to us and said that having a cigar, sipping scotch and looking at the view was "the pinnacle of life"! The day of our wedding, Tammy from Battello was always there to help us. She was constantly offering us food or drink, she'd grab the photographer when we needed him, or ask a family member to join us. We were just so relaxed and stress free and it was all due to the amazing service and quality of the entire Battello staff. We cannot recommend this place highly enough. The value and overall experience we had here could not be matched anywhere else. THANK YOU, BATTELLO!!! You truly gave us a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Megan L

Thank you to the entire Battello staff for making our wedding reception so amazing! They took care of every detail and surpassed all of our expectations. They allowed my husband and I to enjoy the day and made everything stress free. They were amazingly attentive to every detail... Read More and did a truly fantastic job! We could not have been more pleased with the service and professional of the staff. Beyond incredible!! Thank you Cory, Dominique and the entire Batello staff!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Liz T

I cannot express fully in words how amazing Dominique and the Battello staff are. Our day started with me holding my breath that all our vendors were going to drop out on us. Most of our guests arrived early and all we wanted to do was give them a party they could remember. The... Read More day started out fine until two hours before our ceremony the officiant who was supposed to marry us called to say he was snowed in. For some reason I didn't panic because Dominique assured me all would work out and I truly believed her. Well sure enough after saying we probably weren't going to have a ceremony, she responded " don't worry I got my officiant license last night and she will be able to perform our ceremony." I was floored by this and thought that was the most kind, amazing thing anyone could have done for us. She truly thought out all possibilities and issues before hand and made sure she had a solution for any problem. Long story short In the end we were able to find Jody Lotito Levine who lived in Hoboken to come officiate our wedding but she needed a ride to and back from battello. At this point NJ issued a travel ban and we could not find any car service to go pick her up 2 miles away. Once again battello stepped in and the owner Corey personally went and picked her up and dropped her off. I honestly can write a book on how amazing this place is. Not only is this place stunning, the food, drinks and level of service was unreal and spectacular. This place deserves a million stars! To everyone at battello thank you for making my wedding the most amazing day. Not once did I break down crying because you proved time and time that you were going to give us the best wedding day despite the obstacles. Not once did you give up on this day and your "let's do this" attitude was contagious. You truly have the most dedicated, kindest, hard working staff I have ever encountered. You're the major reason why all my guests are raving this was the best wedding they have ever attended. You will forever have a special place in our hearts. To all brides looking for a place that's not only beautiful but also has amazing tasting food, wine and cocktails plus a dedicated staff this is the place to get married. The whole wedding experience was amazing thanks to Battello!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

Wish I could give it 6 stars!!! Attended a family wedding there this weekend during the blizzard of 2016 when 90% of all places shut down in that area. The owner/manager went out of their way to ensure this this event happened from picking up his workers at their home to... Read More finding a replacement officiant so that the ceremony could happen. The staff was excellent, the food was wonderful, drinks superb, the ambiance during the blizzard was spectacular. I will return and want to give them a huge shout out for their efforts during this wonderful night! They saved the day! One of my favorite wedding venues ever!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jacqueline M

Our experience with Battello was worthy of 100 5-star reviews, people continue to tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. We thank Cory, Dominique, and the Battello team for that. First and foremost, I can tell you as a resident of Jersey City that this... Read More is hands down the most unique (and beautiful) venue in JC for those of you who like industrial-chic and open spaces. (who doesn't?) Even if you aren't getting married here its an absolute must for dinner and drinks. Next, in most cases when you choose a really cool space you trade service and quality - totally not the case at Battello. WOW'd in every department: 1. Service: Top-notch - before you can even think of what you need it's done. Dominique, Cory & their team seriously have every thing taken care of, no matter how crazy Bridezilla OCD you think you are, they've thought of it before you. Day-of is a crazy ride where you need someone you can trust to execute every detail exactly how you imagined. Dominique deserves a round of applause for our big day, words can't describe how impressed we were. 2. Food: we chose stations/passed for a floating feel vs plated meals - so happy we did. It kept the party going & added an interactive element to eating. Seafood towers with ice sculptures, scotch bar with a cigar roller, and a special request beignet bar because why not. Food was DELISH - one of the most raved about things from our wedding (shockingly as most weddings are quite the opposite.) The displays were equally impressive as food itself. 3. Decor: the space and location is so beautiful with breathtaking NYC views - you really don't need much. BUT should you want to there is plenty to chose from already there! Planted succulents, vintage furniture, signage, crates, boxes - they've got it all and are happy to share. 4. Bridal Suite - so perfect. Upstairs between the two main rooms (we split cocktail and reception respectively) complete with exposed brick, bathroom, kitchen, couches and more! My girls and I got ready here, took pictures there, and came in and out all night for touch ups. During the getting ready stage we were served drinks and waited on by the team for anything last minute we needed. 5. Hotels - there's a handful across the street, we chose Double Tree for the convenience of booking online. Both Battello and Double Tree made shuttles available for our use day before (rehearsal) and day-off to/from our home, rehearsal dinner, and guests' need. 6. Overall ease in doing business. From the start Cory and Dominique made working together very easy. They were flexible and open to any/all ideas to make our day personal and exactly how we wanted. There was never a "no, we don't do that" which is pretty common in the industry. While they are without question a professional and respectable venue and restaurant, it felt more like working with a family. Our wedding was the best day of our lives thanks to Battello. I highly recommend anyone to look no further - this spot is a gem which won't be hidden for too long. -one happy bride.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Serena C

We got married at Battello on June 20th and it was the PERFECT day. We looked at 10+ venues in the NYC area and decided to check out Battello since we live close by. With its warm, rustic vibe, cool nautical decor and breathtaking views of Manhattan, I fell in love with the... Read More venue immediately. Food is really important to us, so we went back for dinner and it was incredible. The next day, we reached out to Dominique to book the venue. Leading up to the wedding, she was really easy to work with, responsive and accomodating with my many requests and even let us to have beer pong at the wedding because my husband wanted it. We had a lot of flexibility with our menu and Dominique provided many helpful suggestions along the way. Everything went seamlessly on the day of, thanks to Dominique and the staff who were clearly on top of all the details. One of my bridesmaids' dress zipper broke right before the ceremony, and they worked hard to pin the dress back together. Our friends and family had an incredible time, to this day still raving about the venue and food. We are so thankful for having a truly unforgettable wedding at Battello!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jaclyn F

Like many excited couples getting married, we did our due diligence looking at all types of wedding venues. Although they all had their endearing qualities, literally no place had the total package top to bottom like Battello. Battello is not a simply a cute wedding venue - it's... Read More a life experience. It's a dream turned to reality with the sweetest and most capable staff in any service industry I've ever seen. The chef prepared food was unbelievable! That's what you get when you work with a successful restaurant that is leading the surge of Jersey City's renaissance of the "foodie" contingency. Incredible and sophisticated dishes that exemplify what a celebration truly deserves. Battello's spacial layout - from the lounge area cocktail hour room, to the "hidden" wine room, to the unique dining area with jaw-dropping views of mighty lower Manhattan's skyline - It's all true fairy tale wedding stuff. Additionally, the wedding vendors that Battello recommended were upper stratosphere elegance. The talent of their recommended musical entertainment and flower vendors alone truly showed us the commitment level to excellence that they embodied for us. This place is ON the map now. Take advantage! It will gobble up this market and become the wedding capital of the future. Our own experience and the gushing reviews of our guests are telling that story. Feel welcome to live it along with the rest of us.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Carlie W

Best wedding ever! Battello, and Dominique the coordinator, were amazing. We knew we wanted our wedding to be on Hudson with views of Manhattan. There are a limited number of places that meet that criteria and as soon as we walked into Battello, we knew we had found the perfect... Read More venue. The views of Manhattan aside, the decor, ambiance, food and wine list are all amazing. Months later and our guests are still raving about our wedding, especially the food with the top comments going to the polenta bar, short rib, and sundae bar! We couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jess N

The minute we walked into Battello we knew it should be our wedding venue. We got married on 9/19 and truly cannot say enough amazing things. Dominique is absolutely fabulous and made sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it. No detail was overlooked. She even made sure... Read More our table numbers (that my husband painstakingly crafted) were glued back together when the entire box fell to the ground. The day of the wedding was completely seamless she coordinated all of our vendors perfectly. People are still raving about the food! Cocktail hour looked so impressive and everything was delicious. Get.The.Polenta.Bar. For dinner we served the chicken and the filet knowing we were really taking a risk with high quantities of steak, and we're so happy we did, perfect temperature on every plate. People also said so many great things about how pleasant the entire staff was, they genuinly seemed happy to be there. And finally, of course, that view!! It really can't be beat our pictures were one of a kind and just stunning. Overall the day was everything we wanted and then some we can't thank Dominique and the entire staff enough for making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mandy S

We heard about Battello right when they first opened and once we saw the space we were immediately sold! The view of the city, the ambiance and the space are incredible, but what I think was the most incredible part of our reception was the food. Phenomenal! Not your typical... Read More wedding food - creative, hearty, delicious food that pairs so well with the space. We had such a great experience with the staff at Battello and our guests still RAVE about it! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Meet The Events Director

Dominique Borzomati

Born and raised in Montclair, Borzomati fell in love with event planning and the restaurant business as a little girl growing up in her uncle's restaurant in NY. She got her start at executive Chef Ryan DePersio’s flagship restaurant, Fascino, where she discovered her passion for food and the restaurant industry and had the opportunity to learn all aspects of front & back of house from one of the best in the business. As director of events at Battello, Dominique leads a team that pays attention to individual needs of clients and thrives to create truly memorable moments.