Sit back, Relax, and Enjoy Authentic Italian!

Bavaro's is located in Downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg and SOON Sarasota. We base our entire menu around a stunning wood-fired brick oven, hand crafted by the Ferrara’s; a 3rd generation Neapolitan family. From every seat you can see & hear the crackling of the logs, flames flickering with blazing heat encompassing every hand-crafted pizza. From gourmet pizza, home-made pasta, antipasti’s, and classic home-made desserts you will truly love the authentic culinary experience. Our restaurant and catering team can host private events up to 75 people during off hours, or unlimited amounts of guests off location. We cater to weddings, birthdays, local community luncheons, corporate functions and other private parties. St. Pete: 945 Central Ave. Sarasota: 27 Fletcher Ave.

• Outdoor - Covered

Restaurant

Food + Catering

514 N. Franklin Street, Tampa, FL (813) 868-4440

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Coordinator

Aimee Daley

Hi! I'm Aimee. I've worked at Bavaro's for about three years and know everything there is to know about catering to our customers! I'm new to the role of Catering and Events Coordinator and I'm very passionate about making Bavaro's a go to venue and/or caterer for weddings, rehearsal dinners, events, etc! Also, I just got married back in September and know the stress that comes with planning a wedding, so let me take a little worry off of your hands. Looking forward to working with you and planning the event of your dreams. :)