Book Your Wedding with Bay Harbor Village Hotel

A BALLROOM IN BAY HARBOR, MI

Offering its own private beach, to-be-weds find the Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center in Bay Harbor, Michigan hard to beat. The location puts to-be-weds within walking distance of quaint stores and beautiful biking trails. Not only do couples have a stunning view of Lake Michigan, but the multiple on-site indoor and outdoor venues provide the opportunity to plan any kind of wedding.

Sunset Beach. Located directly on the shores of Lake Michigan is the ideal spot to say "I do." Couples are welcome to invite as many as 300 of their closest friends and family members to watch them recite their vows with the soothing sounds of the lake's blue waters flowing behind them.

Observation Platform. Welcoming a total of 200 guests, this platform is another outdoor venue that is excellent for a wedding ceremony. The bride and groom and all of their favorite people have unobstructed views of the harbor and ample first-look photo opportunities. The passing sailboats and yachts add a special touch to the wedding day backdrop.

Marina Lawn Panel. The Marina Lawn Panel allows couples to enjoy the great outdoors while still having the protection of a tent. This space may be used for cocktail hours or full receptions. It is large enough to accommodate 300 people and has plenty of space for dancing. There are views of both the lake and the nearby homes.

The Loft. For a more intimate rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour or reception venue, go with the Loft. This space welcomes 90 guests and has 360-degree views of the marina and Lake Michigan. Enjoy Michigan sunsets in this room. Dancing is also an option in the Loft.

Conference Center. There are several options that present themselves when booking the conference center for your wedding reception. The space is made up of the Lake Michigan Room, which houses 150 individuals and the Harbor Room, which seats 60 guests. There's also a lobby ideal for a cocktail hour.

Each spring the Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center holds a bridal fair that all couples considering or using the venue are invited to. This is a great way to get fresh ideas and find inspiration to use at your own ceremonies and receptions. The hotel currently does not provide its own catering service, but brides and grooms have a chance to meet the preferred vendors to get an idea of what they offer at the bridal fair.

When it comes to provided services, the hotel supplies all tables and chairs for receptions, as well as a portable dance floor. Couples are responsible for renting ceremony seating, arches and any other decorative items they may fancy.

Every couple is given the assistance of a knowledgeable wedding coordinator that takes visions and sees them through, starting with the booking of one of ceremony and reception spaces. Should you choose the conference center, you also get access to the state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment. With this you can create a slideshow and the microphones allows your audience a better time of hearing speeches.

As an added bonus, couples and their guests find the extra perks provided by the Bay Harbor Village Hotel & Conference Center really put this establishment above the rest.

• Sparklers allowed outdoors
  • Handicap accessible
  • On-site parking available
  • Olympic-sized swimming pool
  • Sate-of-the-art exercise facility
  • Hot tub

Forever Starts Here

Located in the Petoskey, Michigan area. We are downtown in the Village at Bay Harbor and along the shores of Lake Michigan. Bay Harbor Village Hotel offers breathtaking views, exquisite venues, and luxurious accommodations. Our various indoor and outdoor locations offer endless possibilities for any couple's wedding vision. Beautiful beginnings start here.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Loft, Tented

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

4160 Main Street, Bay Harbor, MI (888) 229-4272

Bad Weather on your wedding day?! No problem!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Sarah S

I picked Bay Harbor because even though it is close to home it feels like you are somewhere totally different:) We wanted a destination wedding and this was the next best thing!! The staff was very friendly and helpful from start to finish!! Megan, Melinda and their staff made... Read More sure our day was perfect despite the crappy windy weather that blew in! Melinda especially was a HUGE help in making sure even though we had to move things indoors quite quickly they went off without a hitch!! We all had an amazing time and all the family that came in for the wedding from out of town was blown away not only by how beautiful Bay Harbor is but Petoskey in general and of course the wedding:) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES to all involved at Bay Harbor in making our big day so extra special:)

Dream wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Nicole B

Bay Harbor is the best wedding venue!! And Megan Nickerson is absolutely the best resource! Our wedding day was absolutely flawless and our guests still talk about how beautiful the environment was. We couldn't have dreamed of a better day. I have the best memories of Bay Harbor... Read More and have already been back to celebrate many times!

Mother and Father of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

This has to be the most fabulous place to have your son and his fiance choose to have their wedding. Once they told us this was the location of their dreams we went to have our first visit with Melinda at Bay Harbor so we could get all of our questions answered and begin to... Read More plan the wedding they wanted. The Bridal Fair that they hold at Bay Harbor was also excellent and the many vendors there were so informative. It was from this event that we choose to work with William at Monarch Florist in Petoskey. He is absolutely the very best and worked along with our ideas that he turned into the perfect flower arrangements along with other ideas to set the theme for this event. Megan and Melinda worked with me each time I called or had an appointment and always got me the answers I needed right then or soon afterwards. The wedding was on the beach absolutely beautiful with the lake as their background. The cocktail hour and the reception were on the lawn in their large tent which is the most gorgeous atmosphere during the day and as the evening turns to darkness. Their is nothing that could be more spectacular. The hotel accommodations were wonderful and all of our wedding guests that stayed at Bay Harbor are still raving about their experience. The rooms are gorgeous and all overlook the beautiful area there. The ones that stayed said it make a fabulous wedding turn into a fabulous three day vacation for themselves. Galley Gourmet catered the event and the food was spectacular and very reasonably priced. The entire staff at Bay Harbor took care of all of our needs the entire planning time, during the rehearsal and the wedding. There could not have been a more fabulous place to have held a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jami N

We picked northern Michigan because I always wanted a beach wedding. And Bay Harbor is one of the few places that you can get married on the beach! The rest of the venue did not disappoint. We had our tented reception in the grass overlooking the bay. We worked with Melina... Read More and she was great to work with. Very organized and quick to respond to my emails. Bay Harbor works handles all of the rentals and food which simplifies the process a lot. The scenery is literally beautiful and we received so many compliments from people that they want to get married up there too! We had a great experience with Bay Harbor.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Sharon

BHVH was the venue for our daughter’s wedding on June 10, 2017. We used Sunset Beach for the ceremony and the Lawn Panel (with a tent) for the cocktail hour/reception. Our experience with BHVH can be described as having both "highs" and "lows". BHVH is a beautiful venue – by... Read More far the prettiest we saw in our search for a “Lake Michigan backdrop” in our targeted area of northern Michigan. Our guest count was around 160-170 but BHVH has the flexibility to serve crowds of all sizes. Food and beverage services were provided by Vernales Restaurant, BHVH's exclusive caterer. Planning with Joe, co-owner of Vernales, was a pleasure – topnotch services all the way from the menu tasting right through to when the last cocktail was served at the end of the reception. BHVH’s location allows easy access to surrounding cities and so we were able to find exceptional vendors to support our event – florist, baker, photographer, hair/make-up, etc. Our frustrations with BHVH stemmed from the lack of documentation upfront as to what the venue provides with its contract, and what it does NOT include. It was a “learn-as-you-go” process which made it difficult for us to be proactive in our planning. BHVH has an “event coordinator” but her role is quite limited. Detailed, day-of coordination services are NOT provided. We figured this out quite late in the game and ended up hiring an independent event planner just two months prior to the wedding date. BHVH provides NO event items at all (tent, tables, chairs, lighting, linens, etc.) – everything is rented through BH’s exclusive vendor, Taylor Rental. The problem is all communication with Taylor Rental has to go through BHVH’s event coordinator, a “middle man”, which makes it cumbersome and time-consuming. It’s extremely limiting as well -- you don’t have direct conversation with someone who knows Taylor’s entire inventory and can, therefore, offer suggestions and ideas that you wouldn’t have thought of on your own. A simple but practical example: our independent day-of coordinator knew that adding pads to tabletops make linens drape nicer and look richer. I was able to order these pads but wouldn’t have even known it was an option had it not been for someone with expertise making the suggestion. BHVH’s event coordinator does not have this level of knowledge; she orders from Taylor only what you, the client, tell her to order. Other drawbacks we experienced with BHVH included poor recording-keeping, and invoice systems that lacked detail. Also, guest relations were questionable. Several guests who stayed at the hotel for the wedding let us know that it was difficult to book a room, they did not receive the specific room for which they registered but one of a lesser grade, and front-desk staff were not always eager to help or welcome them. My advice to anyone considering this venue for a wedding celebration is to higher an independent planner or day-of coordinator, keep your own scrupulous notes and records of communications, triple check your invoices, and forewarn guests who choose to book accommodations at BHVH that it might be a bit of a challenge. All this said, our daughter’s wedding unfolded just as we envisioned. It was absolutely beautiful, and our guests were totally "wowed". Unbeknownst to them it took a lot of angst, micromanagement, persistence, and a private, independent coordinator to pull it off. We managed it but it just wasn’t an easy road at BHVH. 3 Stars for now.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Lauren V

My fiancé and I were looking at this venue for our wedding and scheduled a tour for the weekend of 11/11. We booked this tour about 4 weeks ahead of time. When we arrived to our appointment, we waited and waited for 30 min, before the receptionist said that the wedding planner... Read More wasn't going to show, but she had another showing at 3 that day and she would call us then. I received NO CALL...not even to this day (two weeks later). The poor receptionist had to show us around and she had no clue of pricing or availability. Terrible experience, how could you trust them for your wedding day when they cant show for a tour? I was so disappointed, I was really hoping to book this venue but I cant rely on them.

2016-11-30T11:35:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Bay Harbor. We are delighted you are considering Bay Harbor for your event. We do, however, regret your Bay Harbor tour was unsatisfactory and can assure you it is not typical of how we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Annon P

I booked this venue almost a year out from our wedding and it was a TERRIBLE experience. I went through 5 wedding coordinators and each time someone new came aboard, it was up to me to contact them and explain my wedding plans and expectations. It was absolutely the worst... Read More addition to the current stress already including in the wedding planning process. Finally we landed on the fifth coordinator, Melina, and my wedding was her first wedding to head up ever. I am not exaggerating, she almost ruined our wedding day. My entire bridal party did her job because she told me it wasn't her job to be involved the day of the wedding. The ceremony began at 3:00 and she didn't arrive to the venue until about 1:30. Because of her lack of care and awareness of her job obligations, I wasn't able to get ready with my best friends and have the "fun getting ready it's my wedding day" morning. Instead they were putting out several fires. Tables didn't fit inside the tent we were told to order, not enough chairs were delivered, no seat covers for the chairs, other vendors were late, people didn't have any direction, etc. It was an absolute mess! If it wasn't for my amazing friends sacrificing our "wedding morning" together, Bay Harbor would have ruined my wedding day. Now, I'm not an angry person who enjoys to write nasty reviews, I am NEVER that person. But people need to know, if they want the wedding of their dreams…bay harbor village hotel is not the place for that. I HIGHLY recommend you look elsewhere. The view is gorgeous, but it was literally constant stress. Also, almost ALL of our guests trying to book with this hotel received a terrible run around and I had to mediate the booking of the rooms (on top of all the other wedding stress happening). This venue WILL not reach your simple expectations of a normal wedding experience. The reason I am writing this is so brides don't experience the disappointment and expectations shattered for your one and only special day that I encountered.

2016-11-16T16:07:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to share your experience and feedback on your recent wedding at Bay Harbor. We are glad to hear you feel Bay Harbor has a gorgeous view, we completely agree. We do, however, regret to hear your special day was unsatisfactory... Read Less Read More

Just How I Imagined My Special Day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Erin R

I cannot say enough great things about Bay Harbor Village and it's staff. Melinda did an amazing job of working with me to create my perfect day. She was always available and eager to help and provide ideas and solutions. Melinda also did an amazing job of working with my... Read More vendors so they knew where to go and at what time on the big day. My husband and I held our rehearsal dinner at the Equestrian club, our ceremony by the water and our reception in the Lake Michigan room. We chose to get married on the grass by the water which provided a gorgeous blue and green setting. For the reception, I visualized setting up the room differently than how the space is traditionally used. Melinda worked with me create the perfect lay out. Of course we ran into a couple of issues (relating to my dress, the flowers, and the cake) but the issues were quickly fixed thanks to Melinda's quick thinking and fixing the problems before I had a time to have a major melt down. The weekend turned out even better than I could have imagined. Our guests were so impressed with the Village and we received a countless number of compliments. Bay Harbor Village is a beautiful and affordable venue and I am so thankful that we chose it for one of the most important events in our lives!

Great place!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Great place for wedding & reception.

Bay Harbor - Meeting all my needs and more!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Mackenzie M

I knew from the minute that I was engaged that we needed a wedding venue that could host a ceremony, reception, have water views, and have a place for my out of town guests to stay. Everyone thought finding that "all in one" venue would not be possible until we came across Bay... Read More Harbor. From the minute we took a tour with Megan Nickerson, the wedding coordinator, we fell in love with the venue and knew instantly that Megan was the person that we had to work with. She was beyond supportive of all our ideas, and was always available through the entire process. Megan really made us feel comfortable and important and I know that our wedding would not have been the same without having her involved. We were married on Memorial Day Weekend and could not have found a better place to get our "all in one" day feel. We were married out on the Observation Platform and I cannot even explain how many compliments that I received about the uniqueness of the ceremony site. I definitely got my water views that I had always wanted as we were surrounded by water on the platform and it was absolutely gorgeous. After the ceremony, guests took a shuttle right from the ceremony to the reception which was extremely convenient for us and our guests as we had food, drinks and music waiting for them as we took pictures. The reception was coordinated perfectly and had everything that we could have possibly needed available. The last part of our "all in one" wedding was that almost all of our guests stayed right at Bay Harbor so it was a simple walk to their rooms and they were set for the night. My husband and I still talk about how fantastic and perfect our wedding was all the time. I could not imagine my wedding being anywhere else. I had a long and difficult list of needs that I wanted for my wedding and Bay Harbor went above and beyond to meet those needs.

Dream wedding on the beach

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Michele W

We were married at bay harbor village on October 1,2011. We began working with Megan and she saw that everything worked out perfectly for our fall wedding. The location is beautiful and everyone is very helpful and friendly. We had our food catered from galley gourmet and people... Read More are still talking about it. We were so lucky to get married in a dream location and work with the best planner Megan. Thank you Bay Harbor for making our day everything we could have imagined and more!

Best Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 lisa f

This was a true hidden gem! You could not ask for a better venue for a wedding. Everyone there was so accommodating and so friendly. The views were amazing and our guests still remind us today of how they had such a great time. From the minute we booked, the coordinators... Read More were always there to answer our questions-even being from the suburbs of Detroit, they always called back right away. We had a great experience and we would recommend this venue to everyone. To know you can get married at such a beautiful place and it feel like a vacation at the same time is more than we could have asked for.

What a relief!!! Thank you Bay Harbor and Megan!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

I am the father of the bride... Yes, that father. Living in Ohio, but a native of Northern Michigan, as a family we had spent many summer vacations in Michigan. We actually like it so much that we purchased a cottage in Michigan about 5 years ago and find it our #1 vacation... Read More destination. My daughter decided that a destination wedding in Petosky or Bay Harbor was her choice, due to our frequent trips to this beautiful lakefront area and her love for the location. We traveled up for the weekend to find our venue and stayed at an adjacent property and began to visit venues in the area. By Saturday night, we just hadn't found anything that appealed to us, and most importantly my daughter and future son in law. Pretty disappointed at that point. Sunday morning, I woke up before everyone (I'm an early riser)and went out for coffee in the quaint town of Bay Harbor. As I walked the street I came across a smiling, friendly face in front of the Bay Harbor Village Hotel. Her name was Megan and she told me she was the event planner for the property and would love to take us through what she could do for us. WHAT A RELIEF!! She immediately began speaking my language! She made EVERYTHING seem so easy. All I can remember thinking was, I hope she can deliver. Well, it turns out she could. From the beachfront wedding to the beautiful outdoor reception at the marina. Meagan lined up vendors from caterers to musicians to entertainment. She suggested several photographers and florists all varying in service levels and price. Megan Nickerson made it all so easy! She even set up the rehearsal dinner, complete with a late night outdoor bonfire and smores for those that just didn't want to go to bed. Megan also handled all accomodations for the wedding party and guests (we stayed in one of the many properties (rental homes) for the entire week). Our guests enjoyed their stay at the Bay Harbor Village Hotel. It was an event that we will never forget! I like to take the credit, as if I hadn't gone out for that coffee on that Sunday morning, it never wouldv'e happened. But seriously, I really know it was all Bay Harbor and Megan. Experienced! Various selections! Great listeners! They really understood our wants and needs prior to making any suggestions. And most importantly for the father of the bride, stayed within our budget! Thank you Bay Harbor Village Hotel!! And Meagan for the GREAT experience!

Fantastic N. MI location!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Tara B

As a native of the area who had recently moved to NC I was looking for the perfect location that could sum up the N.MI feel and show all my guests what's so amazing about my hometown region. Bay Harbor Village & Hotel fit that bill perfectly. To boot they have an amazing on site... Read More event planner, Megan Nickerson, who makes the experience as stress free as wedding planning can be. My bridesmaids and I were able to get ready at the hotel while overlooking the set-up of the wedding and arrival of guests, yet remain out of sight (which was fantastic for a hoovering control freak like myself.) I would highly recommend this venue, and wouldn't change a thing if I had to do it all over again myself.

Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

My son and daughter n law were married on the pier at Bay Harbor. We started working with Megan Nickerson, the event planner, in the Village of Bay Harbor, a year and a few months before. We were always greeted with a big smile and always eager to get started on what we needed... Read More to plan. The rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception dinner, photography, flowers, music, etc. EVERYTHING was planned right there with her at Bay Harbor. We stayed there for 4 days prior to the big event and then all of our guests did too, for the most part. It was an amazing 4 days, one we will never forget. Bay Harbor is the perfect venue for your destination wedding in beautiful northern Michigan!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Sarah K

Look no further for your wedding venue...Bay Harbor has it all! From the moment my now husband and I stepped foot on this property, everything "felt" right and we knew this is where we wanted to start our new beginning together. We wanted a destination wedding without the far... Read More travels (we are four hours south of Bay Harbor). All our guests commented on the natural beauty of Bay Harbor...from the sandy beach, to the stunning blue water, this place has it all! Our wedding pictures are breath taking! The staff at Bay Harbor was exceptional and extremely prepared. From booking the venue with Megan, to planning the wedding with Melinda, these ladies are clearly professionals at their jobs. Being four hours south of Bay Harbor, never did I feel as if I was being overlooked or not taken care of because I was not local. Melinda, the wedding planning coordinator, had wonderful suggestions and helped make the planning process enjoyable. She was so approachable and easy to get a hold of to talk about plans. Melinda also has a great staff of coordinating helpers who were outstanding. Looking back at wedding, the ONLY thing I would change is that the day would have lasted longer...but hey, you can't add more hours to the day! I was so calm the day of the wedding and was truly able to wake up and enjoy my day stress free. A big thank you to everyone at Bay Harbor involved in making our dream wedding come true! We will forever be grateful and hold you all in our hearts.

Dreams can come true

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Emily L

My wedding was this past July 2013. With this setting and the most beautiful summer weather our wedding weekend was everything and more. We utilized several areas of Bay Harbor's property for our wedding weekend; from a welcome dinner and bonfire at Sunset Beach to our... Read More ceremony on the platform and cocktail hour and reception on the two marina lawn panels. Megan and Melinda were excellent in helping facilitate all of our needs. I would highly recommend Bay Harbor to any bride and groom's wishing to have a beautiful and unique venue. Our guests gave us so much positive feedback in regards to the Village and the accommodations. THANK You for helping make our wedding the best day EVER!

Our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Valerie K

We got married at the Village on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend- 8/31/13. It was a dream! The wedding planning staff is so professional and helpful. They are ready and willing to answer any questions or concerns at any time. The Village also gives you the freedom to really... Read More customize your wedding for your style and budget. We had a 100 person wedding with the ceremony on the Marina lawn panel with a tented reception on the adjacent lawn. It was perfect and beautiful. Most of our guests stayed at the Village hotels, but many also stayed in B&Bs in the beautiful surrounding cities like Harbor Springs and Petoskey. However, a few of our guests did have troubles with their room reservations at the Village. Overall it was more than we could have ever imagined and turned out beautiful.

Best Destination Wedding Venue EVER!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Shannon W

I was married at Bay Harbor Village Hotel on 10/13/12 and have to say that the facility and the people that run the events (particularly Melinda and Megan) are off the charts! To any bride & groom contemplating having their wedding ceremony and/or reception at Bay Harbor Village... Read More Hotel & Conference Center look no further as you would not be able to find anything better! As for Megan and Melinda - THANK YOU! The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding the best night of our lives!!

This Place is Gorgeous

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Stacey J

There are few places to get married on Lake Michigan and this one is beautiful. I was really attracted to all of the different scenes we would have for the wedding day in the same place. Our guests were able to stay on location, there is the small city area, we had our... Read More ceremony on the beach then reception at the marina. We even had a beach bonfire the night before which was a nice extension to see our guests. I worked with Melinda planning in advance and she was wonderful and so helpful the whole way. I love this place, we couldn't have had a more perfect wedding location!

Great experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Sara S

My husband and I stayed at the Bay Harbor Village Hotel for our wedding weekend... we stayed for two nights. Besides our own festivities, BHVH also had other events going on, making it a busy weekend for all. We arrived and were able to check in early, regardless of the fact... Read More that there were tons of visitors. The suite was gorgeous, and made us feel welcome. My husband noticed the wood floor seemed dirty, so he called the front desk. While we were out of the room for about 30 minutes, the staff came and cleaned the floor. The hotel even offered us a huge upgrade to a 3 bedroom penthouse for our troubles. We decided to stay put because the room was already gorgeous and had great water views. We were impressed with how quickly the staff handled our problem, and how professional they were. The rest of the weekend was wonderful; our room was cleaned each day and it was so nice to not have to worry about any of the hotel details on the weekend of our wedding. They were extremely helpful with our wedding guests and taking care of minor details forus. Thanks so much BHVH for all of your hard work in making our weekend stay so easy.

Bay Harbor Village Hotel

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Megan L

This was the space I used for getting ready and spending the weekend with my new husband. The front desk allowed early check-in, and late check-out, not to mention the amazing view of the bay. The front desk also brought a steamer so all my girls could do a quick wrinkle... Read More release, and then an extra iron when we needed more. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Allie J

I held my wedding at Bay Harbor Village hotel and could not have been happier. From the initial conversation with Megan to the very end of the wedding everything was absolutely perfect. Megan was wonderful to work with and very quick to respond to any questions I had. I also... Read More worked with Taylor who was my on site coordinator. She was amazing. I gave her and Megan a large list of everything I needed done in my tent and they completed it perfectly. This venue by far the best in Northern Michigan and I cannot thank them enough for how perfect my special day was.

Great place for a reception

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Stephanie H

The wedding planners here go above and beyond to make your day perfect!

intimate wedding package

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Lydia S

we booked Bay Harbor Village Hotel's "Intimate Wedding Package" for our September 29th wedding, which included all costs of the ceremony as well as a 2 night stay at the hotel for me and my new husband. The entire experience was wonderful and hassle-free. Megan and Melinda at... Read More Bay Harbor were especially helpful and made the whole day run smoothly. They were both very easy to work with and very attentive through all of the planning stages. The Observation Platform made a stunning ceremony site and the honeymoon suite was beautiful with a breathtaking view! We could not have been happier and highly recommend this package for anyone planning a small wedding (30 guests or less).

Meet The Manager

Mel

Mel is happy to assist you with your location selection for a beautiful beginning! We have many one-of-a-kind sites for you to choose from - the Sunset Beach, a Marina Lawn terrace, the wonderful Lakefront Observation Deck, the water view Loft or the magnificent Grand Ballroom. Give me a call today!