Bayfront Floral & Event Design

Serving The Greater Miami Area, South Beach & Ft. Lauderdale

Bayfront Floral & Event Design

We specialize in floral and event decor for functions and special events. These events vary from intimate dinner parties, small and large weddings to galas with over hundreds of guests. We aim to create beautifully intricate displays and installations which provides each function with a unique ambience. We can achieve diverse styles such as classical elegance, vintage chic, rustic, traditional and modern. Our goal here at Bayfront Floral & Event Design is to fulfil our client’s imagination, yet exceed their expectation so that each event is a unique and memorable occasion for you and your guests.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL Serving The Greater Miami Area, South Beach & Ft. Lauderdale (305) 375-0300

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Reviewed by Maria M. My daughter's beautiful wedding venue would not have been possible without the amazing floral designs of Bayfront Floral. Working with Mia and Rick was incredible, they are so friendly, professional and are so eager to please their customers! They... Read More also work well with your budget. We had so many compliments from our guests as to how beautiful the floral arrangements and other table designs looked. Working with them was an amazing experience and I would truly work with them again and would definitely recommend them for any event especially a wedding! Thank you again Mia and Rick, you helped make my daughter's special day even more special!

2016-05-31T11:38:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate hearing from our clients after the work is done! So glad you had a great experience. It was a pleasure working with you all!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Lidys G

Bayfront Floral provided us with wonderful service. Very organized and professional. Mia was great, she was able to accomodate some last minute changes that we requested and everything turned out perfect. On the day of, we received many compliments from our guests on how... Read More beautiful was everything decorated and the amazing flower arrangements. We're very happy with the service Bayfront floral provided and will definitely recommend their services, especially Mia, she was awesome! Everything turned out amazing! Thank you Mia and Bayfront Floral for being part of our big day! Lidys and Noel

2016-05-31T11:41:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We always appreciate hearing from our clients after everything is over. We wish you both the best of luck!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Connie M

The flowers for my daughter's bridal shower were beautiful. If you need help fulfilling your vision, Nico has wonderful taste and can guide you. They are always so helpful and professional.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Ariel M

Rick was fantastic and I would reccomend him to anyone getting married in the greater Miami area. For example: We spoke to him a few months before our wedding and told him what we were looking for as an overall vision for the ceremony and reception at Ocean Reef Club. He came... Read More out 4 months prior to do a walk through at the site and tell us how everything would look and be set up. The day of he and his team were great. They showed up early and were set up with time to spare. We were pleasantly surprised the way all the decorations looked. Everything was wonderful and he was able to make all of this happen while remaining in our budget. I would recommend Rick for anyone getting married at the Ocean Reef Club or the greater Miami area. Thank you again Rick for making our day special. Ariel and Matt

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Mara W

We originally met with Rick from Bayfront Florals, and he immediately put us at ease, and in one conversation, he knew what we wanted, and would work to get us there. He asked us our budget, and we appreciated immensely that everything stayed in that budget. Emilia provided a... Read More inspiration images for our wedding, and helped us go back and forth until we had everything exactly as we wanted. Nico was our direct link for the wedding, and he did an amazing job with everything. The set up and arrangements were beautiful, and everything went extremely smoothly. We would recommend Bayfront Floral to anybody for any event, as they were so nice, organized, efficient, and flexible to work with. They really helped make our flowers and chuppah beautiful, and we couldn't be happier that we worked with them.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Courtney K

Rick from Bayfront Floral was truly amazing!! He deserves ten stars. From beginning to end he was there and truly accommodating. He gave my daughter and myself exactly what we were envisioning for her Wedding (and her bridal shower as well) from the flowers, the added décor... Read More and the overall style we were looking for. We would highly recommend using Rick for any of your floral needs, he definitely will not disappoint

2017-06-08T09:22:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa for your review! It was a great pleasure working with you for your daughter Courtney's wedding at the Diplomat Resort and are grateful to know that we were able to create your vision! Wishing everyone a healthy and happy future.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jill D

Rick from Bayfront was florist at my daughter's wedding at Ritz-Carlton in Fort Lauderdale. This is second wedding he's done for me and he never disappoints! I had a vision and Rick made it happen. His attention to detail and his willingness to please is amazing! He is an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. Rick Andrews will go above and beyond to make all your wedding visions and dream a reality! I can't say enough.....

2017-06-08T09:35:38 Response from the vendor

Jill, it was such a pleasure working with you again for your daughters wedding! It is always a great feeling to be able to bond with our clients on a more personal level and we are glad to have exceeded your expectations. Wishing you all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Carly W

Bayfront did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding. My family and I loved working with Rick and Nico... they truly went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy every step of the way. They were extremely patient, worked within our budget, and exceeded my expectations... Read More on my wedding day! Everything was beautiful!! I highly recommend!

2017-05-17T08:43:42 Response from the vendor

The Bayfront Team is equally as happy to have worked with you for your special day! We know how stressful the planning process can be and we aim to give you one less thing to worry about. Wishing you both an amazing future ahead!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Meghan P

Bayfront provided us with our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and two beautiful alter arrangements. They were easy to work with --fitting us in despite having 4 other weddings that morning--and everything was beyond my expectations. For the price and quality, you cannot go... Read More wrong using Bayfront. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

2017-05-10T14:40:07 Response from the vendor

Hello Meghan, Thank you for your recommendations. No matter how many weddings and events we have we always try our very best to accommodate all of our Brides. It was a pleasure working with you and are very happy we met your expectations.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Faheemah K

I am so excited that Bayfront Floral is doing our flowers arrangements for our wedding in July! Their service is impeccable and loved that they walk you thru everything. I had a bad experience with another florist and very happy it fell through because I couldn't be more... Read More excited to have Bayfront as my vendor! I can't wait to see what our centerpieces will look like on our big day!!!

2017-05-10T14:42:40 Response from the vendor

We are definitely excited to work with you on your special day to make it a memorable one and are happy you chose us as your floral providers for such a big day.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Lorna L

We can’t thank the team at Bayfront Floral enough. Rick, Emelia and Nico are the epitome of what a wedding florist should be. Their arrangements were absolutely breathtaking. The selection of the flowers for my bouquet, bridal party, ceremony and reception were fresh,... Read More perfectly in bloom, and simply gorgeous. They listened to our ideas for the look of our wedding and made them into a reality. They were in constant communication with us and our wedding planner every step of the way. The beauty and elegance they brought to our wedding went beyond our expectations. Everyone was in awe with the arrangements. They raise the standard of excellence to a new level. We can’t say enough about this team and their work. They are consummate professionals. We are so thankful that Rick, Emelia, Nico and everyone at Bayfront Floral were on our side on the most special day of our lives. We will hands down turn to them again to give them our business.

2017-05-10T14:44:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for your wonderful comments. It was such a pleasure working with the both of you in making sure your big day was everything you dreamed of.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Jessica T

Bayfront Floral was amazing! So accommodating and the flowers and design were beautiful for my wedding. I would recommend to any couple for their wedding or any other event.

2017-05-10T14:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Our Bayfront Team wishes you both nothing but best wishes.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Lauren p

Don't even think twice! Bayfront is THE choice for your wedding/event florals. Being located at the intercontinental and seeing their work at a bridal show, my mom and I thought this company would be out of our budget. Luckily, we took a leap of faith and met with them. They... Read More found a way to not only work with our budget, but make the florals the centerpiece of the entire wedding. It poured on the wedding day and we had to relocate to another room. Thanks to the flowers provided by this company, the room did not disappoint! Beautifully large fall arrangements filled and decorated the room that we used at a needed "plan B". I cannot say enough. Very professional, highly recommend.

2017-05-17T09:03:03 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you decided to take that leap of faith. Here at Bayfront we aim to meet our clients budget expectations and do whatever we can to do so. Also, here in Miami you never know what the weather will bring so we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Saskya R

Bayfront is amazing, they did my wedding in december. There was a lot of going back and forth and they were very efficient and fast responding to their emails. They gave me exactly what I wanted I was overwhelmed with Joy. They even added flowers on the desert table and we... Read More didn't even discuss that. They made sure everything was on point. My bouquet was drop dead gorgeous I mean AMAZING. They had forgotten one of the corsage for the men and immediately they dropped it at the church. I would highly recommend them. They will work with you based on your budget.

2017-05-17T08:49:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We aim to do the best job we can when it comes to giving our couples the best service possible. Wishing you both the happiest future filled with many great adventures!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Molly A

Bayfront Floral is amazing! Their staff took the time to understand our needs and personal stlye. They patiently redid the quote for us 3 times! Our wedding was beautiful. Everyone complimented us on the flowers and centerpieces. You can't go wrong with Bayfront Floral and Event... Read More Design!

2017-05-17T08:59:52 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this review. We always try to give the best service possible to our clients and ALWAYS want to make sure everything comes out exactly the way they envision their special day. Best of luck in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

Emilia, Nico and Rick were very patient and accommodating no matter how many changes or questions we had. I left to the ceremony and when I returned and saw the ballroom, I was in awe. They over exceeded our expectations. Nicole's vision was fulfilled. I will recommend them... Read More every opportunity I have. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

2017-03-02T07:40:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Our Team only wants the best for all of our Brides no matter how many changes we have to go through to make sure it is the perfect vision. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jenna V

Nico is the very best! He had an amazing vision for our wedding at The Palms Hotel and did such a wonderful job. Nico made the most wonderful suggestions for our flowers and the result was the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! His vision and creativity are nightingale short... Read More of perfection! Our guests are still raving about Our beautiful flowers and wedding! We cannot thank Nico enough and strongly recommend him for anyone looking for the best florist ever!!

2017-03-02T07:38:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. On behalf of Nico he always strives to take every little detail into consideration and make every Bride feel special on her day like he did with you. Best wishes to the both of you from our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Stephanie V

Bayfront was absolutely amazing. Carmen was so helpful and always quick to respond to my questions. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were even able to incorporate an old bowtie into the wrapping so I could have my grandfather with me while I... Read More walked down the aisle. Only about a month before the wedding I added an extra bridesmaid bouquet, but it did not get added to the invoice, so I only received the original 4. Luckily this ended up not being an issue and we were able to make it work. When I contacted Carmen to explain what happened, she immediately looked into the issue and explained what had happened and then issued me a credit for the one we didn't get. They were so accommodating and understanding. I have zero complaints! Thank you so much Carmen!!

2017-03-02T07:36:57 Response from the vendor

We do apologize for the little mistake and please know that our Mission is to always have a great impression on all of our Brides so they have the best experience with us. We are happy everything else worked out for the both of us.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ruth G

Carmen Fernandez was so amazing in working with me for the BEST flowers for my wedding!! I was so specific for the color of the flowers that I wanted and her service was absolutely amazing! Honestly, I couldn't be happier with Bayfront Floral Designs. Amazing amazing service,... Read More the most professional and the best arrangements out there. I give my 100% recommendation to anyone that wants the best service in Miami!

2016-10-25T08:45:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! So glad we could hit that coral color spot on! We had a blast working on your wedding and you were such a pleasure to work with. Wishing you both an amazing future together! :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Danielle S

I cannot begin to thank Rick and his team enough for the beautiful flowers they provided for my wedding! My Fiance and I knew how amazing Rick and his team were prior to meeting with him as Rick had done the flowers for my sister-in-law's wedding. I had researched other florists... Read More but I had always known I wanted to meet with Rick. I was an out of town bride and was only able to meet with Rick on one occasion. He was extremely flexible with me on dates we could meet! I trusted Rick immediately and knew he would arrive on my wedding day with exactly what I imagined! My centerpieces and personal flowers were something I did not stress about throughout the entire year of planning for the big day! Rick delivered my bridal party flowers personally and kept in touch with me the day of to keep me informed of what time he would arrive and if there were any delays. My Mother-in-law commissioned Bayfront to do the flowers for the rehearsal as well and the centerpieces were stunning. I was able to take them to my bridal suite and place them throughout the room for photos the next day! I can say without a doubt if you are considering Bayfront floral you will not be disappointed! Thank you, Rick!

2016-10-25T08:51:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle! It was such a pleasure working with you in Fort Lauderdale at the Hyatt Pier 66 and were so happy that we could deliver your vision and make your day that much more special. It's always a good feeling when we get... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

THANK YOU Bayfront for helping make our wedding a beautiful night to remember. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the service you provided was seamless. You listened to our needs and made our vision become a reality. If you are getting married in the Miami area and... Read More need a full-service florist who can also help with chair rentals, linens, etc., do not hesitate to hire Bayfront Floral. They go above and beyond to make your wedding the perfect event.

2016-10-25T08:48:10 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you and your fiancé for your wedding at the 1 Hotel on Miami Beach! It was great to see your vision come to life. We appreciate the review and wish you both an amazing future together!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Gail D

Living in Scotland and planning a wedding in Islamorada I thought was going to be difficult but thanks to great service from Mia at Bayfront it was a great experience. I would like to thank Mia for all her help, time and wonderful, fabulous flowers she provided for my daughters... Read More wedding everything looked amazing . Thanks again Mia and all at Bayfront I couldn't have done it without you.

2016-08-26T13:41:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that we could help be a part of the special day! Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Marisa C

If you are looking for amazing floral and decor for your special day, look no further. We got married in June at the Mandarin Oriental and Bayfront Floral came highly recommended by them. We worked with Mia and she is nothing short of Awesome!! She listened to my ideas and... Read More visions, offered her professional expertise, and executed our perfect dream wedding. I never in a million years thought I would have such a beautiful wedding! I highly suggest Mia, Rick, Nico, and everyone at Bayfront Floral. Their service, professionalism, quality, expertise, and creativity are all 5 star!! We couldn't be happier! Thank you for providing us the wedding of our dreams!! ❤️ The Johnson's

2016-07-15T11:00:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your wedding. Wishing you the best of luck!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Esther P

Mia Mendoza helped us out and did an incredible job. She really gave us exactly what we wanted and the flowers, centerpieces, and arch looked like something out of a fairytale. So professional and very sweet!

2016-08-26T13:41:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Wishing you both the best! :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

My Sister's Wedding was PERFECT!! Thank you to the team at Bayfront Floral and Event Design for make her dream come true. With Mia's guidance and attention to detail and Nico's eye for design the ballroom at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami looked phenomenal. We truly cannot thank... Read More your team enough for all you did from the moment we met with you to the day of the wedding. You truly are the dream team!

2016-07-01T13:12:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We had such a great time working with you on your sisters wedding at the Mandarin Oriental and are so happy we could help make her special day that much more special!