BB Chair Covers-Weddings & Events Design

Chuppahs, Draperies, Furniture, Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items

4034 N.Nashville Ave., Chicago, IL

Biggest Mistake of my Wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

I worked with the owner, Goran, whom I met at a bridal expo. His prices for chair covers and sashes were considerably less than other places, so we made an appointment to meet and discuss my wedding plans. He was helpful and professional at our meeting, so we decided to use him for our linens and centerpieces as well. Biggest mistake of my wedding. He arrived an hour late to set up the day of my wedding, which wasted the money I had spent renting the venue for an extra hour of set-up time. He came alone, ONE person, to set linens, chair covers with sashes, and centerpieces for 150 people. I had to delay the start of my ceremony because the room wasn't ready. I had to ask family members and people in my wedding party to run around and help him fold napkins because he was so behind. In the minutes before I walked down the aisle I was forced to worry about missing table settings and crooked chair sashes instead of the vows I was about to take. I had to pay the shuttle service extra money to run the shuttle buses later to accommodate the delay. THEN, at the end of the night, clearly feeling no shame for his earlier tardiness, he was 2 hours late to pick up the rentals, which made me forfeit $300 of my deposit to the venue. He accidentally took an expensive sweetheart tablecloth we had rented from another rental service with him at the end of the night, which we were stuck paying for. That night he promised he would refund me money for his actions. He has never returned any of my texts or phone calls since. It's been 4 months. In the end, our wedding was happy, loving, and beautiful. When I think back on that special day, Goran is not a part of my memories. My family and friends made sure that everything got done and reminded me what was really important about the day. BUT, I would hate for another bride to go through any of that. Hence this review. Please don't give this guy your business. His rates are better, but it's just not worth it. Goran, if you read this and would like to do the right thing and compensate us (or even just apologize), we would appreciate it.

Great vendor...

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

We used the vendor because of our friend's recommendation, and ended u being very happy with our choice. It was very easy to deal with them, and everything went smoothly from the beginning to the end.they had so many choices, and when I saw their candelabras I new that was it. We used them for our ceremony and reception decorations and would definitely recommend them to everybody.

Great Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Alicia R

I used BB Chair Covers for my reception. I used the standard chair covers with Navy bows...everything looked great when we walked into the room. The Sales Manager is very professional and they will offer you a great price. I looked into a lot of vendors for chair covers and I am so glad I went with BB Chair Covers!

TO BB Chair Covers-Weddings & Events Design