BB Chair Covers-Weddings & Events Design

Chicago, IL

BB Chair Covers Wedding&Event Design-Chicagoland

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Chairs, Draping, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

4034 N.Nashville Ave., Chicago, IL

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

We had great experience with BB Chair Covers Co. They did complete decor for our ceremony and reception . Chair covers were perfectly pressed also our tablecloths and napkins were very high quality fabric. They did amazing job with drapping entire reception room and placing up... Read More lights . We had beautiful chiavari chairs at our church for ceremony , a long with isle runner full with fresh rose petals . Goran was most helpful person to work with, he meet us at our church and reception venue for free consultation , witch helped a lot. He was always answering my calls and emails . We already recommended BB Chair Covers to 3 of our friend that are getting married this year.

Biggest Mistake of my Wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

I worked with the owner, Goran, whom I met at a bridal expo. His prices for chair covers and sashes were considerably less than other places, so we made an appointment to meet and discuss my wedding plans. He was helpful and professional at our meeting, so we decided to use... Read More him for our linens and centerpieces as well. Biggest mistake of my wedding. He arrived an hour late to set up the day of my wedding, which wasted the money I had spent renting the venue for an extra hour of set-up time. He came alone, ONE person, to set linens, chair covers with sashes, and centerpieces for 150 people. I had to delay the start of my ceremony because the room wasn't ready. I had to ask family members and people in my wedding party to run around and help him fold napkins because he was so behind. In the minutes before I walked down the aisle I was forced to worry about missing table settings and crooked chair sashes instead of the vows I was about to take. I had to pay the shuttle service extra money to run the shuttle buses later to accommodate the delay. THEN, at the end of the night, clearly feeling no shame for his earlier tardiness, he was 2 hours late to pick up the rentals, which made me forfeit $300 of my deposit to the venue. He accidentally took an expensive sweetheart tablecloth we had rented from another rental service with him at the end of the night, which we were stuck paying for. That night he promised he would refund me money for his actions. He has never returned any of my texts or phone calls since. It's been 4 months. In the end, our wedding was happy, loving, and beautiful. When I think back on that special day, Goran is not a part of my memories. My family and friends made sure that everything got done and reminded me what was really important about the day. BUT, I would hate for another bride to go through any of that. Hence this review. Please don't give this guy your business. His rates are better, but it's just not worth it. Goran, if you read this and would like to do the right thing and compensate us (or even just apologize), we would appreciate it.

Great vendor...

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

We used the vendor because of our friend's recommendation, and ended u being very happy with our choice. It was very easy to deal with them, and everything went smoothly from the beginning to the end.they had so many choices, and when I saw their candelabras I new that was it.... Read More We used them for our ceremony and reception decorations and would definitely recommend them to everybody.

Chair covers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Corinne H

The chair covers looked beautiful...they made the room look so much more elegant. We got free table runners for ordering the chair covers...so that made everything look even nicer. The color was perfect and everything looked very nice. We also ordered red lights to shine on... Read More the walls...they looked very nice too. The only negative I have to say is there were a couple miscommunications about the price. We worked everything out in the end though and it turned out great!

Made everything look nicer

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Lauren F

I had a great experience with this vendor. They were very helpful and accommodating both when I had to change the number of table cloths etc I was going to need and when my venue screwed up when they were supposed to be ready for him. It was a great experience and I would... Read More recommend them to anyone.

You get what you pay for...

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Cheryl B

The chair covers we had were navy satin. They were good quality. Our reception hall though told us they had to re-tie a few of them because they were falling off. The company told us that they would throw in table runners for each table at no cost. When we got to the reception... Read More there were no table runners which I would've been really mad about had we paid for them. I would've liked to have them and was upset that we didn't get them. We also used the company for lights. We had 8 can LED lights which were the perfect amount and they were spaced appropriately. The company was not always the easiest to get ahold as it was a one man shop. He had workers to do the setup and takedown but all meetings and contact was with one person which made it difficult. We got our value for what we paid.

Great Company!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 ava m

Booked BB for all of my decorations. The prices were very reasonable, not the best out there, but for the service they offered I was happy. They responded to all of our emails, phone calls and all the questions that we had. Everything went smoothly and turned out beautiful.

Great Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Alicia R

I used BB Chair Covers for my reception. I used the standard chair covers with Navy bows...everything looked great when we walked into the room. The Sales Manager is very professional and they will offer you a great price. I looked into a lot of vendors for chair covers and I... Read More am so glad I went with BB Chair Covers!

Worst chair covers!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Jilian M

First let me start my saying that price matters in this category. I was trying to save some money by going with an outside linen vendor. I got the chair covers, sashes and table runners from bb chaircovers. When I order I asked for ivory folding chair covers. They assured me... Read More they had the right chair covers. When I got to the venue to see the work I was shocked! The chair covers not only did not fit the chairs but that were fithly! Everything was wrinkled and the chair sashes were so sloppy. I finally demanded my money back and thankfully they agreed. We went with the venues linen company and our chairs and tables were beautiful!!!

Great Linens

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Tonya C

I hired B B Chaircovers for my chair covers, chair sashes and table linens. They looked amazing and they were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend!

Great! Beautiful! Affordable!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Valerie S

This was one of the first things I solidified for my wedding; the chair covers, of all things. I used them for chair covers and centerpieces. For the price, it could not be beat. They made the tables look beautiful (and I'm not even normally a fan of chaircovers, but the... Read More ones my hall provided NEEDED them!!) Goran (the owner) is laid back, and I knew the entire time that the room would come out beautifully (as it did!). The only thing: call before you visit, as their shop doesn't seem to keep regular hours.