Bring your dreams, and let's talk about your day

Offering 15% off orders of four or more products— now until Christmas 2017! BDI-Celebrate Today creates custom design exclusively for the joy of your special moments. Make those moments into beautiful, lasting memories with celebration materials that match your unique personality and lifestyle. It all begins with a conversation about ideas and dreams for your special day. Next BDI will help you choose the products needed to make the day perfect. Then we will discuss the timeline that makes design, development, and delivery of your materials—beautiful and enjoyable! From save-the-date cards & invitations, to day-of materials, thank you cards and even your first Christmas card as a couple—BDI is here to assist as you plan and prepare for this epic day.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Corinne B

I had such a great experience working with BDI Celebrations. Her designs exceeded our expectations. She was able to create a theme for us that we were able to use for our save the dates, wedding invites and wedding day paper goods. She was very detail oriented and timely, which... Read More I greatly appreciated. Everything came out just as I hoped for my wedding day, which made for a very happy bride!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alicyan H

Bdi was amazing to work with! I ordered my invitations, place cards, menu cards and table numbers through them. I was married October 6th, waited until the last minute. (procrastination at its finest)Beth was able to make a gorgeous invitation and get it in my hands in four... Read More weeks time. Not only did she move her schedule to get my order delivered promptly she is one, if not the kindest , sweetest vendor I worked with during wedding planning. If you or anyone you know is looking for an amazing company for their wedding paper needs. Stop and contact Beth now!! You will not regret it. Thank you so much for hard work and everything you did to make my day possible!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Emily L

Beth was wonderful to work with while planning my wedding! She designed our save the dates, wedding invitations, and other paper products. She made all of our ideas a reality through her designs. We received many compliments about how unique and creative the invitations were.... Read More Beth incorporated our theme throughout - from the save the dates and invitations, to the ceremony programs, to the menus and place cards. She was always prompt with her communication. My husband and I had the best experience working with Beth and would highly recommend her for your big day!

Meet The Coordinator

Beth Buffington

Beth is a smiling face that will greet you with enthusiasm at your first consultation. She is a kind and understanding creative force that will be with you in every phase as you plan your celebration materials. She loves getting to know her clients, and truly enjoys designing and developing the celebration materials that will match the unique spirit of each bride and groom. When Beth is not designing, she enjoys her family, singing, biking & her sweet Westie dog, Bentley. She also loves good food shared with her friends & family—especially frosting, folded potato chips & craft spirits.